It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Event Horizon"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi jazz10,

Have you had anymore scary dreams lately? Here's something I found. I don't know if you've seen it yet.

Undersea Volcano Erupts By Tonga (Photo) - Scientists Say Possible Threat
www.postchronicle.com...

"Tonga is part of the Pacific 'Ring of Fire'."

I will back to comment more asap.

Toni

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

No, no dreams but events are picking up and I'm way to sure that I'm not wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
No replies?
That could always be a good sign that people have finaly started to realize whats going on here? Or maybe not.

Im confident that what i have posted and replied to over the last couple of months to be right.
Everything is about to change. Those that are also slating threads regarding nibiru, ET existence etc etc you are so so wrong. You wouldnt see the truth if it slapped you in the face.

The time is now.

Scientific data provides proof? It would if we actually had understanding on a universal scale. We think we know what we know but really we know nothing.
We are headed towards a time when everything, and i mean everything will change.
Remember my South Africa world cup thread? Thats on the cards.

Be safe be well and take care.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Anyone else expecting an even further increase in severe weather? Including a major quake or quakes over ther remaining days of July? I also think that a major volcanic eruption is on the cards.

Iceland or the tombora?
Start believing people because the return is imminent.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I looked over this thread briefly and thought it might be a little too much reading and moved on quickly.

I looked it over again this morning and came to the conclusion that even though it is much looking over and reading, I thought this is actually a should read.

No matter if this does fall by the wayside, by way of one type explaination, indifference. I think this is a thread to post on in response/reply but, for me, I will need a few more moments for a more close look see.

It appears at first to be way over my head. But, I believe I can carry on an intellegent enough discourse if I don't get lost with stuff I am unlearned in. In other words, "whoa nilly and let me catch up!"

As the old saying goes, "I'll be back!"

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hi Jazz,

Well that's good that you're not having anymore of those bad dreams.

It's scary the times we live in. So many major things going on at the same time.

"The things that are going on right now are all related and we "ALL" need to open our eyes.
We need to see what we are looking at here as a whole."

I totally agree with your statement! Very well put.

And I think "events" are largely due to ALIEN INVASION.

GLOBAL HIJACKING - "The New Totalitarianism" that is coming to a climax from ages of planning by a self-serving agenda.

www.hermes-press.com...

Toni

Thanks for posting the music vids!!!! I listened all of them.
I luv music. Here's one that I think goes well with your thread...

Black Hole Sun (Live)
Black Hole Sun

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Those that are also slating threads regarding nibiru, ET existence etc etc you are so so wrong. You wouldnt see the truth if it slapped you in the face.

I completely disagree with your statement.

There is tons of evidence to the contrary, throughout history, globally that there is a constant ET presence on and around Earth.

This planet is rich in resources. Why the hell wouldn't ET's take advantage of such a valuable piece of real estate?

Unless you think that we're alone in the universe.

Toni

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I think you need to read my post again.

Im saying those that nay say constantlt about nibiru and ET precence. Im a firm believer in nibiru Et beings etc.
A sorry wont go amiss.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

As was alluded too in an earlier post in this thread, I remain compelled to shed some light on this "Horizon."

"An Event Horizon" is the fulfillment of when every jot and every tittle is accomplished as declared/stated regarding Biblical Prophecy.

Hey! It was out of your own mouth or rather, I should say, off the tip of your own fingers that you stated:

"I just can't help feeling like we are all missing something thats blatantly obvious but we are all too far up our own backsides to see it."

WOW! What a great way to put it! Put what? My focus is the first part.

"I just can't help feeling like we are all missing something thats blatantly obvious..."

If you don't mind me saying so, to me, your thread is a little scattered, like buckshot. However, we could use it as an analogy, with each shot pellet representing an event. In a single shotgun shell there are hundreds of shot pellets. Are there not several, what I call "Major Event Horizons" predicted? Well, before we get there, there will be many shot pellets/ "Minor Events" that hit the target, that to mankind may seem major but, these many "Minor Events" are "Birth Pains." Birth Pains are "minor" compared to the "major."

The closer we get to the next "Major Event Horizon" the more the "Minor Events." The pattern in the target will be a tighter grouping as we draw closer to a "Major Horizon."

I have said in the past, some do not believe that the Holy Bible is Holy and /or the Word and Will of God. To not believe in the Word of The Almighty, a person will not see the "Major Event Horizon" until it passes and then there will be no going back to that "Event." That person will then be seeing other "Minor Events" leading up to the next "Major."

Well, I had about 5 pages written but I'm too tired to go there.

The next "Major Event" involving fire and the disappearance of Millions is fast approaching. The reason we know this is because of all of the buckshot! (Minor Events)

Later!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

An example of a "Major Event Horizon" was the birth of Jesus Christ. Many did not see the event coming, because they did not understand what the "Minor Events" were saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Okay, everybody. Let's think about the lesson that film is offering us. To me, it's very simple. Over the past few years, I've spent a good deal of time in meditation so this is really easy for me. What you need to think of in terms of overcoming this whole situation - just as it would have been overcome had they looked at it right in the film - is changing your reaction to what you're seeing.

Do not fear what is coming. Just let it come. You won't die if you can just go with the flow. If your job fizzles out because of the economy, whatever the reason, just go with it. Do something else. Doesn't matter what. Just go for it. Make yourself happy for a while. Just do something you want to do. If you can't get foods you're used to eating, try something else that is available. Doesn't matter what it is, just go with it. You'll live. It's cool. People dying all around you? Maybe. So be it. That's how it goes. They are coming back soon anyway. Just let it roll off. Carry nothing with you. Just you and you alone. You're only responsible for you. Help the people you can in whatever way you *can*, but at the end of the day, it's up to each and every person to make their way through it.

When you start seeing people doing weird stuff, just go on with your day as though nothing is extraordinary. Whatever happens, just be happy. Polarize your emotions so that you're firmly in the positive, happy side. If something feels bad, know it's an illusion. It is. All of this is illusion. Know that with all your being and you'll be fine.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

It's funny you mention this,great movie by the way,but what was that old ball and hoop game played by the Mayans? Maybe we,our planet is the ball,and the hoop is the Event Horizon? Could explain mass disappearances in the past. They even now speculate that the Bermuda triangle and the Dragon's triangle may be connected by a wormhole,thus a small black hole on our planet that may power up stronger as we reach the galactic alignment.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hope you're all following here because events are sure picking up here. Biblical scale?possibly. Thread headlines and titles,media news and then there's certain space telescopes.
You may also wanna roll you're eyes to the skies when you get a chance, because you may never realise who's trying to get your attention.

The south africa thread? Soon

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Mark 13:5-8
Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many. When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed.
Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines.
These are the beginning of birth pains.

We're still only at the beginning Jazz10. Going to be a bumpy ride

EDIT TO INCLUDE VERSE INFO.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I hope you are right that a massive change is coming. But whenever there is massive change there is also massive resistance. Therefore we could see massive destruction as we destroy everything around us in opposition to this change.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Okay, everybody. Let's think about the lesson that film is offering us. To me, it's very simple. Over the past few years, I've spent a good deal of time in meditation so this is really easy for me. What you need to think of in terms of overcoming this whole situation - just as it would have been overcome had they looked at it right in the film - is changing your reaction to what you're seeing.

Do not fear what is coming. Just let it come. You won't die if you can just go with the flow. If your job fizzles out because of the economy, whatever the reason, just go with it. Do something else. Doesn't matter what. Just go for it. Make yourself happy for a while. Just do something you want to do. If you can't get foods you're used to eating, try something else that is available. Doesn't matter what it is, just go with it. You'll live. It's cool. People dying all around you? Maybe. So be it. That's how it goes. They are coming back soon anyway. Just let it roll off. Carry nothing with you. Just you and you alone. You're only responsible for you. Help the people you can in whatever way you *can*, but at the end of the day, it's up to each and every person to make their way through it.

When you start seeing people doing weird stuff, just go on with your day as though nothing is extraordinary. Whatever happens, just be happy. Polarize your emotions so that you're firmly in the positive, happy side. If something feels bad, know it's an illusion. It is. All of this is illusion. Know that with all your being and you'll be fine.

Beautiful post. I have a feeling in my gut that you are right about what you just said.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
from space weather.
METEOR SHOWER: The University of Western Ontario meteor radar is picking up strong returns from the Southern Delta Aquarid meteor shower, which peaks on July 28th and 29th. Sky watchers (particularly in the southern hemisphere) should be alert for meteors between about 10 pm and dawn. "Visual rates could be as high as 20 per hour," notes Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office, "although glare from the nearly full Moon will make the fainter meteors difficult to see."

SOLAR ACTIVITY: Readers with solar telescopes, train your optics on the sun's northeastern limb. A big sunspot with an active magnetic canopy is emerging there. And that's not all...

Today around 1200 UT, magnetic fields looping over the sun's southeastern limb became unstable and erupted. The blast produced a towering prominence dozens of times taller than Earth itself:

So whats going on?
theres also this
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this thread regarding spacequakes
www.abovetopsecret.com...
its all happening planet alignment? where are we with that? also possible of any eclipses in the near future?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I think you need to read my post again.

Im saying those that nay say constantlt about nibiru and ET precence. Im a firm believer in nibiru Et beings etc.
A sorry wont go amiss.

My bad. I am sorry.
Please accept my apology?

Happiness to you,

Toni

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Its ok no worries.

Things are certainly picking up globally, also off the planet. The next few weeks should be eventfull. Rail lines should be checked for distortion due to heat dream I had there was a rail accident caused by damaged tracks the blame? Terrorism. Also had very vivid dreams regarding other events.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Its ok no worries.

Things are certainly picking up globally, also off the planet. The next few weeks should be eventfull. Rail lines should be checked for distortion due to heat dream I had there was a rail accident caused by damaged tracks the blame? Terrorism. Also had very vivid dreams regarding other events.

Ok. Thanks. The same back to you.

Good to know. Will keep a look-out for things picking up in the next few weeks, on Earth as well as "off the planet". Rail lines? Where? In what country? Do you know?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join