It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Event Horizon"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

May I just ask regarding the World Cup in South Africa. Did you watch it did you see that nothing out of the ordinary happened. I am a South African and an African. What the SWC did for this country was actually awesome, I haven't seen our country so focused on one goal and that was to show the world that they have a total mis perception of us.

It also united us in our hate for FIFA, Sepp Blater and his exploitation of our country and it's resources.

Pheww... I still agree with what you are saying, that something big is on its way and in a way i'm very excited because I believe it will be for the better. It feels like a whole cycle is coming to an end and that a global paradigm shift is immanent!

Thanks for the post Jazz10.

Rabaski

Here is a local newspaper article regarding the SWC
www.sport24.co.za...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In my expert opinion, i am insane.

Your turn.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I do also sense on the horizon some very soul enhancing or degrading activities that will in the end determine who are the the trully faithful or the trully deceitful who will try and run and hide why everyone else is facing judgments and who will do their best to assist the masses in the best ways they can to comfort them all during these soul advancing times... All I can offer is remain fearless in whatever events may be upon Earth and Space and you will all be rewarded......THIS IS LIFE/DEATH PHASE CLOSING YOU ARE CLOSER TO EXISTANCE/ETERNIA YOU ALL WERE CREATED IN THE PERFECT IMAGE OF GOD AFTER ALL
REMEMBER!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rabaski

that something big is on its way and in a way i'm very excited because I believe it will be for the better. It feels like a whole cycle is coming to an end and that a global paradigm shift is immanent!

That about sums it up. Regarding the South Africa thread, that was derailed and trolls ruined it. That was not the point i was getting at. South Africa is a very significant place. I lived there as a child. The path that has been set before me has opened my eyes and mind. I would say im nothing like i used to be a few years ago.
The things i have witnessed and the choices i have had to make along with everything that has influenced me good and bad has made me who i am. I think that now i am ready. For what? I cant fully understand that just yet. I feel it. I know some of you feel it too.
If you go back and read my South Africa thread, yes i did say that i thought that ET disclosure will happen, however i dont think its disclosure as such. I think they are coming regardless.
I also believe that TPTB know this also. Im going to go out on a limb here but isnt it a coincidence that HAARP was built? Some say its capable of earthquakes and weather anomalies etc etc? But what if its a whole lot simpler than that?
A means of emmiting a certain frequency that repels? Therefore avoiding an imminent situation? This is where the Sun comes in. The solar flares etc must really have tptb worried. If this is capable of knocking out power grids and satalite systems then the perimiter is no longer secure?
Yeah i may be wrong but its there.
We only know what we are allowed to know.
Im not just talking about subjects regarding space etc, im talking about everything. From as far back as when we were born.
Everything is in a timetable. What we learn from certain ages. You following?
For example.
Human knowledge is getting left behind. AI is starting to take the lead.
So why wait to teach children certain subjects in relation to their ages? Because it keeps us dumb. We are only allowed to know what they allow us to know.
Thats all about to change, and SOON.
A level playing field will be made where each and everyone of us will be equal, we will break away from the chains that bind us to those that are hell bent on greed and control.
I know this because i feel them coming to help us break free. They are coming, and i know that Nibiru has something to do with it. I dont need proof. I have all the proof i need. I can feel it. Tonight go outside and look up. Feel who you really are and see what you are missing. We are all prisoners here of our own devices. We are finding it hard because tptb know how to make it difficult.
You cant just leave your home, quit your job, because everything is structured around money. You cant set up camp somewhere and live, you are not allowed. They have laws for laws binding you to the system. In order to break free significant events "Must" happen to pave the way.

Those events are coming and coming now. I will include these in my next post.

Im sorry for those of you that disagree, dont hate me, im in the same boat as the rest of you.
Love does make the world go round.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Rabaski

that something big is on its way and in a way i'm very excited because I believe it will be for the better. It feels like a whole cycle is coming to an end and that a global paradigm shift is immanent!

You cant just leave your home, quit your job, because everything is structured around money. You cant set up camp somewhere and live, you are not allowed. They have laws for laws binding you to the system. In order to break free significant events "Must" happen to pave the way.

Love does make the world go round.

I think we're in complete agreement about the above.

The path has been laid, it is only up to us to choose which path we will walk.

peace and love

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You seriously want to know what my view is of events to come?
I hope i havent lost any of you off here. Everything ties into everything as a collective.
Please watch and listen to this that i posted earlier.
This should strike a few chords with you all, before i go on.
www.youtube.com...

Before i start though please remember, doomsday scenarios are bad at any level but i dare say its a whole lot worse for those that have manipulated the masses for years. They can run but they cant hide. No stone will be left unturned, their underground bases? They can keep them.

I will be right here where i am now, i will stand my ground and face the consequences of my actions, and he who judges me will be the one that decides where i will go from here.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I will re-write the series of events that i feel that will come into play soon in full. Theres plenty going on at the moment surrounding the Gulf of Mexico.
I will be back to this shortly.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Heres another way of looking at it? If i may?

Whats to say its nothing about oil at all. Terrorism? Nah i dont think thats it either. How about a safe haven? Away from all the disasters and possibly out of the reach of tsunamis etc? Makes sense. The pyramids are still standing, various other ancient sites are still there? However its clear that US and south america have taken a battering over the years?
Look at the maps.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

I honestly think that given the location theres plenty of protection from all sides, and protection from quakes in a sense.
I think that the whole west coast of us will be heightened in bigger quake activity. The whole pacific is rumbling apart from the US where theres relatively little quakes. There will be a big one soon i would think due to the pressure everywhere else.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Unbelievable i didnt even notice this
Magnitude 5.1 - VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA REGION
2010 July 19 17:15:03 UTC
Just

Anyone that is following this hread i feel that the gulf is next!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well my friend, I was waiting for the dream aspect of this post. It never got there.

Yes, things are coming. Yes, stars and people who have sold their souls for money, fame, and fortune know about it and have been writing about it for sometime,...not just eminem. I could give you a list.

1. Tool
2. A perfect circle
3. Pantera
4. Stone Sour (listen the the song Cardiff.) Also, listen to the entire album, "Come whatever may" Every song except two are about this stuff.
5. Slipknot
6. Otep
7. Rage against the Machine
8. The D.O.C.
9. Immortal Technique (except he didn't sell his soul for this. He stayed underground)
10. Sepultura
11. Soulfly

There's many more than this list, but, I thought I would give you some stuff to work with.

Nonetheless, remove all fear and doubt in yourself. There's no reason to fear the shift if your soul is in the right place and you embrace love.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 19-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

The dream aspect to this is only part of it, the rest is what ive pieced together. Im still learning too, you know, including getting used to this PC.

This month is going to be very very eventful indeed. The whole pacific is coming alive with quakes and possible huge volcanic eruptions. The Gulf disaster is nothing compared to what its going o be. It will collapse or explode. The release of pressure from here i feel could be contibuting to quakes elsewhere.
Yellowstone still quie for now as is other fault lines including the one i mentioned earlier Kern.
It all seems to be happening faster than i thought to be honest.
Has anyone got info on the suns activity at the moment?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You guys really really want to see what i have found on SOHO

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

If this is what i think it is then i think "THEY" are here!!

Ive zoomed in etc this is something.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is getting a little worse at the moment. You will have to wait and see how this pans out.
NEW SUNSPOT: A new sunspot is emerging over the sun's southeastern limb, and it could be a big one.
www.spaceweather.com...
www.spaceweather.com...
www.solarcycle24.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Everything going on globally yet hardly a mention on the news. It feels like the calm before the storm.

The gulf seems to be holding up "for now"
But wait till the effects of the sunspot comes into play.
In the mean time though does anyone get the feeling that a false flag is on the cards? I do. Something is not right.

Im drawn to Three Gorges Dam China. This is a disaster waiting to happen. Also the impact that a powercut will have. Watch news regarding this.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Don't forget to water your garden

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Im out of here 31st July. Significant events will be happening leading up to this date. Basically this site is plagued by those who refuse to see anything other than what they think they know. The time is now and yes it has begun. All the grief i get regarding what we have come to know as "aliens" and "ET`s" will soon come to light. However the words we use to label them with will soon be changed to what they are known as.
There is a major deception thats to unfold, where the blame will be put on these beings, however the deception wont last too long.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Remember what i was saying about the Earthquake activity and the volcanic ones?
Etna`s started.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Anyone else here starting to see the connections yet? The events are still coincidence? Look at rthe thread titles. The prophecies hopi, mayans now look at the. Threads

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here's an interesting link www.abovetopsecret.com... Now what we have before us is a situation where its make your mind up time you can sit and choose to ignore all of the events through complete ignorance or self preservation reasons and sit blagging it or you can open your eys and start taking notice I'm not talking run for the hills scenario (yet) just be prepared that's all. TSHTF situation is very near, I aint messing around being a little prepared could ultimately save you and those you happen to love, imagine if you were not prepared and this moment happened

Those of you that are NOT seeing this please move on. I'm not doing this for your precious stars and flags. I'm doing it because of the vision I had in a dream. Didn't make sense. The dream was a man in a situation where he couldn't help his family, the feeling was sickly. All different men. Little things matter.

So if it doesn't happen what have you lost? Nothing.

If it does? Those you could have some way helped. If you still can't see can you tell me what you will respond with when your sons or daughters brothers or sisters are asking “what are we going to do” and they're scared . And their lives depended on it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join