It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Event Horizon"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

When I first heard the M&M song you posted, I realized that was his wake-up song. He is awake and is expressing himself. There are many other artists who have very similar messages.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
A star yet no reply? I would rather your opinions than stars and flags, its important o me to get your views on this.

Do you think that Event Horizon is relevant here in more ways than 1?
Feel free to S&F but please reply first

Regarding the film Event Horizon what do you see?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by jazz10]

Event Horizon!! ... you should choose another name ahahah
thats a movie with morpheus of the matrix that come to my mind

there is a big black ball in that movie that talk through a computer
we know that Aliens exist .. lol but whats your point ?

Event Horizon

i know that the 2 year left before 2012 .. there will be bad events happening everywhere
but at the end of this some of us will awake from our sleep
our past knowledges might come back in this life time ... SOON
we will know when we will be fully awake ... trust me

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ben81]

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the support, im pleased. Im going to try and go into depth on this thread as my last thread was plagued by ridicule. Please understand that im NOT trying to be a fearmonger etc etc. The thing is things must get worse before they get better. Significant events are happening now.
Im not going to beat around the bush, this thread is for you that have already replied. Im not interested in negative comments that try to derail my thread and this isnt about stars and flags either.
Its about getting everyone to start putting the pieces together and allowing people to see things the way i do, if they choose to follow the thread because they understand what it is im getting at then thats what its all about. In no way am i trying to scare you all.

We are human beings each and every one of us, no matter what skin colour or religious faiths, we are all the same only divided by the mis interprited views that are influenced and spread by TPTB.

Love Always.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Am i the only one that is seeing a connection here to the recent Eathquake activity, solar flares, sunspots, Gulf Stream currents?
Activity is certainly not minimal at the moment and it was said that between 18th-20th July the effects of the flares would reach earth, with little or no effect? Forgive my ignorance here but could it be possible that the oil that has leaked into the gulf of Mexico, could this be having an effect by the release of pressure? We also have threads on here that puts everything into perspective to me
Mount Tambora super volcano rumble's with a 5.0
www.abovetopsecret.com...
For the first time a direct evidence of the rapid breaking of The Gulf Stream!
Giant Undersea Volcano Revealed: Kawio Barat; Indonesia
Earth atmosphere collapse puzzles scientists
The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

earthquake.usgs.gov...
Its plain to see here that the whole plate is increasing in activity.
Yes this may be normal but what do you think?

Theres also the news that there may be power cuts etc triggered by flares etc? Rogue satalites?

One more thing. How convinient would it be to hide a disaster by say a powercut or internet cut? Makes you wonder?
Ive stated many times before here, The Gulf spill is nothing compared to what it can become.

One more link for you all
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

You seeing anything yet?

I happen to believe that something else may be effecting Earth. The very same something that many prophecies talk about.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
You get S+F from me, purely for constructive thinking.

It's coming, the message is coming through loud and clear. What "it" is is very much open to debate. But the pressure is building.

You say: "it's got to get worse before it gets better" but i don't see it getting better, we've gone too far already.

We are on a self destruct course, with nature, and each other. Our great civilisation is nothing more than a early morning mist, to be dissapated by the waking sun. We have over extended our reach, overstepped the boundaries, and given ourselves WAY too much credit. A natural return to balance is demanded.

Your thinking gains you labels like "fear monger" and so on, but frankly i'm not afraid. Nor should you be. Fear is from uncertainty. Mostly. Or certainty that it's about to get REALY bad for yourself.

But the physical is such a small part of the whole picture. I wish i could flip a light switch so you could see ... all that you have pointed out in the op, yeah you are spot on. BUT, it's all SECONDARY, and so much less important than, other stuff.

You are correct, 100% correct. Even your dreams are telling you what you know. The only part you don't yet understand is what you an DO about it.

peace and love ;-)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
WRT to "event horison" ...

What was the actual problem that they encountered?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Are you asking? Or pointing

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

*smile*

Well, you know the answer ... for the film.

how credible is it?

how relevant?

And (assuming it is) how much would that answer for you?

link   
Can anyone point me in the right direction for volcanic activity sites? Links maybe. I would really really appreciate it. Thanks. I have a feeling that we will be soon adding volcanic activity to this thread and soon. The pacific area in particular.
Has anyone also heard of the fault
The Kern Canyon Fault, stretching for nearly 90 miles from north to south above the San Joaquin Valley east of Bakersfield, cuts beneath a major flood control dam on the Kern River.

www.bibleprophecyupdate.com...

link   
EDIT: i double posted, how'd i do that?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hey jazz can I ask how old are you? Just wondering

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

www.rabbithole2.com the links bar will provide you with enough real time information to make your head explode jazz. Stay away from www.the-rabbits-hole.com because that would surely blow your mind

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

rabbit's hole has been down for a while, was even an ATS thread a few weeks back about that.

Which is a shame of course.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

damn tptb, shutting down the information sources. They also hacked changedachannel on youtube and deleted the Obama ALEX jones video.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You certainly can. Im 32 Aquarius. I mention aquarius because.........tell you all later

Im trying my hardest here to put the picture together because time is of the essence, some people are still struggling to see the WHOLE picture and how the events are all related. Im not computer literate at all
sort of makes it a bit harder but please bear with me.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I challenge you to summarise your worst case scenario into three sentences right now for us.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I would like to tell you all what i think, but the moment i do i would say that this thread would be plaqued by nay sayers and getting my thread hoaxed.

However if plenty insist then i will do.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I have something to say about the "naysayers" .. but that would get me banned.

Go on ... lets hear a short version. Any trolls who try derail the thead, well that's what ignore is for right?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
And you agree that what i say is strictly my opinion only and that at no point i am saying i have "seen"?
You will take it with a pinch of salt and look at it from a different perspective?

It will be "My opinion only"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join