It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Event Horizon"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I just know i headed for rouble with this thread. Its regarding a dream i had last night. Scared was not the word. I woke up sweating and cold. The bed was soaked. The dream was an Event, a series of events.
We are here now.
Im anxious in a sense. The things that are going on right now are all related and we "ALL" need to open our eyes.
We need to see what we are looking at here as a whole.

I named this thread Event Horizon for more than 1 reason, too many to list.
Here is a quick rundown of an Event Horizon

In general relativity, an event horizon is a boundary in spacetime, most often an area surrounding a black hole, beyond which events cannot affect an outside observer. Light emitted from beyond the horizon can never reach the observer, and any object that approaches the horizon from the observer's side appears to slow down and never quite pass through the horizon, with its image becoming more and more redshifted as time elapses. The traveling object, however, experiences no strange effects and does, in fact, pass through the horizon in a finite amount of proper time.

More specific types of horizon include the related but distinct absolute and apparent horizons found around a black hole. Still other distinct notions include the Cauchy and Killing horizon; the photon spheres and ergospheres of the Reissner-Nordström solution; particle and cosmological horizons relevant to cosmology; and isolated and dynamical horizons important in current black hole research.

The news globally now, in my dream and what i had stated in other threads are all related especially from my South Africa Thread.

"WE ARE HEADED FOR A MASSIVE CHANGE"

I know that you all think that im crazy and that you think that i am clutching at straws and some of you have even accused me of trying to gain stars and flags? Yeah right? If thats what you think then move along. Im doing this thread to get you all to contribute to this thread to open your eyes.

In my SA thread I stated various things regarding ET`S and Disclosure, i may have been wrong but i really dont think so.
All should be relatively clear by the end of this month July 31st

In my opinion i have said that,
The Oil-spill would be a disaster would be an event of unimaginable proportions, i predicted that the seafloor would collapse or explode.
I have stated that Airline companies and automotive industries would gradually collapse possibly out with the old and in with the new.
We have had a solar eclipse at Easter island, whats interesting is the significance in Easter Island.
www.google.co.uk... AFQjCNF6BJVCeu3Bz5Ghyf2EctvCz0B2uw
Recognise this image from Alien ancestors?
upload.wikimedia.org...
Please read this link.
www.google.co.uk... sg=AFQjCNG65I5A96iu-vhh64mCAsbJ3pqyBg
The World Cup held in South Africa and the relevance of this particular place to the timeframe is no coincidence. City of Gold.
There are things that have not yet been understood regarding our atmosphere.

We are at a point where change is on the cards.
Here are some links from you that are all pieces to the bigger picture that i see.
South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?
www.abovetopsecret.com... Project Camelot: Kerry Cassidy : Live In South Africa
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Doomsday in The Gulf - BP may have triggered a mass extinction event
Sun Eruption That May Have Spawned Zombie Satellite Identified
"666" is a reference to the carbon atom
Earth atmosphere collapse puzzles scientists
Matt Simmons says BP covering up MASSIVE HOLE miles away
Gulf Loop Current Destroyed ! as of 7/12/10
The MOHO; Has BP drilled into it?
New Sign Of NIBIRU
9th of Av: A Day Cursed by God (falls on July 20, 2010)

Theres way more threads that only point in one direction.
Like this very one.

Event Horizon (Film)
In the year 2047, a signal from the starship Event Horizon is received on Earth. The ship disappeared beyond Neptune in 2040. The ship has reappeared in a decaying orbit around Neptune, and the rescue ship Lewis and Clark is dispatched. The ship is commanded by Captain Miller and carries crew members, Executive Officer Starck, the ship's pilot Smith, Peters, Engineer Justin, Rescue Tech Cooper, D.J., and the Event Horizon's designer, Doctor William Weir.

When the Lewis and Clark arrives, Dr. Weir briefs the crew that the Event Horizon was built to test an experimental gravity drive. In layman's terms, the drive would create an artificial black hole, and would use that power to bridge two points in spacetime to reduce journey time. The ship was on its initial test flight when it vanished. Weir plays the only signal received since the ship's reappearance, spoken by the ship's captain: a series of Latin phrases embedded under screams and shouts.

Approaching the drifting vessel, inconclusive sensor readings of the Event Horizon lead the Clark's crew to enter to search for survivors. The crew splits up, with one team discovering a frozen human corpse floating on the bridge with both eyes gouged out. Justin enters the ship's engineering section, which hosts the gravity drive's core. Suddenly, a black, liquid-like mirror appears from within the drive. It sucks him inside and emits a shockwave, damaging the Clark. Cooper pulls Justin from the core by his tether, but he is catatonic.

With the Lewis and Clark damaged, the crew transfers to the Event Horizon, which contains twenty hours of oxygen. Justin emerges from his catatonia and attempts suicide by ejecting himself from an airlock. Although rescued by Miller, he is seriously injured and placed in stasis.

The other crew members begin to experience hallucinations of their fears and regrets. Miller sees a subordinate he was forced to abandon in a fire; Peters sees images of her son Denny, with his legs covered in bloody lesions; and Dr. Weir, a widower, sees his wife Claire with missing eyes, urging him to join her.

Miller and D.J. deduce that although the ship's drive successfully opened a gateway in space-time, it leapt outside the known universe and into another dimension - one described as "pure chaos". The Event Horizon's log shows the original crew activating the gravity drive and, moments later, engaging in a frenzy of self-mutilation, rape, and murder.

It appears the Event Horizon has returned with a supernatural presence which is using its occupants' personal torments against them, with the aim of compelling them to return to the "chaos" dimension. With the Clark now repaired, Miller decides to destroy the Event Horizon despite Weir's objections. While preparing to evacuate, Peters is led to her death by the manifestation of her son. Weir, having abandoned the crew and arrived at the core, discovers her body. He sees a vision of his wife's suicide, and is compelled to tear out his eyes.

Weir, who is now possessed by the same presence that is controlling the Event Horizon, uses bombs fitted to the Event Horizon to destroy the Clark, killing Smith and causing Cooper, on the ship's hull, to be thrown into space. Weir then kills D.J.

On the Horizon's bridge, Weir threatens Miller and Starck with a nail gun. He activates the ship's gravity drive, beginning a ten minute countdown, after which the Event Horizon will return to the chaos dimension. Cooper, having used his space suit's oxygen to propel him back to the ship, tries to contact those inside, resulting in Weir shooting out the bridge window. Weir is pushed out into space by the ensuing decompression.

Miller attempts to detonate the explosives installed on the Event Horizon to split the ship in two; using the front section as a lifeboat. After arming the explosives and recovering the detonator, he is trapped, forcing him to escape to the ship's core. Miller sees a vision of a scarred Dr. Weir, who shows Miller scenes of the Clark's crew being tortured and mutilated. The two fight, but Miller reaches the detonator and triggers it.

The ship splits in two, with Miller sacrificing himself so Justin, Cooper, and Starck can escape. The gravity drive activates, pulling the rear of the ship into a wormhole. Starck and Cooper place themselves in stasis, along with Justin.

Starck has a nightmare of the scarred Dr. Weir rescuing her and is awakened in a distraught state by a rescue team. Cooper restrains Starck, as one of the rescuers calls for a sedative, as the doors to the stasis room seem to close by themselves.

I have one question. When are you going to realize whats going on here?
All of this a coincidence? I dont think so.
Mayans and the Hopi prophecies all wrong were they? No.
The Bible itself and revelations, all wrong? No i would say you couldnt even make it up.

So other than the oilspill, the atmosphere, flooding, volcanic eruptions, Earthquakes, solar flares, sunspots, gulf stream stopping, nuclear war atc atc have i missed anything? Doubt it. Now many of you say im been paranoid and scaremongering? Really? Because the way i look at it the SHTF situation looks very near indeed.

Am i really making something out of nothing?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
One more thing
Eminem and the song Im not Afraid? Take notice look with your eyes and see, use your ears and hear whats to be heard.
www.youtube.com...

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

(Intro)

Yeah, It's been a ride...
I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
Now some of you might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there

(Verse 1)

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn
What you think, I'm doing this for me, so **** the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony
No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he
From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still s**t'n
Whether he's on salary, paid hourly
Until he bows out or he sh*t's his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a f*** you for christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge
To pull his dick from the dirt and f*** the universe

(Hook)

(Verse 2)
Ok quit playin' with the scissors and sh**, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that f**k your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh"
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Eminem Not Afraid lyrics found on www.directlyrics.com.com...
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW
Cause I ain't playin' around
There's a game called circle and I don't know how
I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't
This fu**ing black cloud still follow's me around
But it's time to exercise these demons
These motherf****s are doing jumping jacks now!

(Hook)

(Bridge)

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now

(Verse 3)

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you
So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through
And don't even realise what you did, believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead
No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise
To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it
You couldn't lift a single shingle on it
Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub and lift the whole liquor counter up
Cause I'm raising the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and

(Hook)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A star yet no reply? I would rather your opinions than stars and flags, its important o me to get your views on this.

Do you think that Event Horizon is relevant here in more ways than 1?
Feel free to S&F but please reply first

Regarding the film Event Horizon what do you see?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Regarding the film Event Horizon what do you see?

I think the most important thing I took away from that movie was the debate over the Latin recording and what it meant. First it was thought to be (and I'm going from memory here about 10 years ago), 'save me from hell,' but then it was clarified to actually be 'save yourself from hell.'

Anyway, the change that's coming involves changing a few things about ourselves that we either don't like, feel guilty about, or fear in some way. This is the year to change those things and become the person we want to be because quite possibly over the next few years our options will become more and more limited as the damage we're doing to ourselves and the planet approaches a point of no return.

It is up to us to save ourselves, beginning with each individual small yet meaningful changes. The result of those small changes could lead to a profound shift.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There has to be a series of events that seem to "have" to happen before we can move on. Theres a point in the road thats very close or even possibly at now where we will have to choose which direction to take.
This is clear.
Either carry on the way we are or face the demons head on, im not talking monsters either, our demons, head on and change.

This must happen. If we dont then i cant even begin to imagine where the human race will be, or even if we will actually "be" at all.

I cant voice my full opinions yet but will very soon.

Just thought i would also point out another thread of relevance
Interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hello Jazz,

I have read your OP. Like you, I believe we are heading for some serious changes. You do bring out some good points. It gets overwhelming when you add everything up, doesn't it?

It gets worse when you consider little extras here and there, little comments made by different people of influence. But most people don't pick them up. I.E. President Obama saying that we don't have the "human technology" to fix it, referring to the GOM disaster (they capped it but the leaks are everywhere, from the seafloor itself)...Michael Jackson stating that we only have 4 years left, which brings us to end of 2012, early 2013...(where did he get that info) things that make you go hmmmmm.....

But I decided to backtrack and take a different point of view. Don Alejandro says very clearly "Do not be afraid..."

All those events are necessary. How else would our individualistic attitudes change?

The Hopis, along with little grandmother and so many elders, say that the time has come to remember who we are, where we're from and that we are One. "We are the ones we've been waiting for". We are not crazy, Jazz. We are starting to focus. We are starting to understand. Many people need evidence to follow beliefs. The more we see, the worse it gets, the more evidence is shown.

This weekend is all about consciousness elevation. Some quite amazing times ahead...

I enjoyed you post. S&F.

One,

~S.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks, i totally agree with you. Im pleased im not the only one that thinks like this. I was a bit reluctant to post considering the slating i got regarding a thread revolving around the South Africa world cup.
This is it, wasnt just a random choice of words regarding MJ. Theres way too many coincidences happening right now to say that its all just rubbish. We are here and the time is now. The SHTF situation will get a whole lot worse. This year will be very interesting indeed. Im swaying more to this month in particular.
There will be devastating events but we have and will overcome this to get to the next level.

The Mayans and the Hopi and all the others cannot be wrong. Surely?
Everything that is happening is connected yet most dont see or simply refuse to see. If its the later then i seriously cant understand why.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ive been saying for a while that we are definately going through Earth changing times. People have very different ideas on what these changes will be, but i think on the whole we're waking up.

I cant comment on the Event Horizon definition as its been ages since i saw the movie, will have to catch up on that one.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Im going out on a limb here but if you want to know how i feel then the only way i can explain it is this.
The very same feeling you get watching and more importantly listening to these, well thats the feeling.

Enjoy. PinkFloyd. Really listen
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Hope you enjoyed

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just one more thing that i would like to throw in here is Frequency.
I am right in thinking that everything relates to certain frequencies?

I would like to draw you to the Large Hadron Collider and the suns frequencies. There was a thread regarding this and what the sun etc etc sounds like. I also posted a reply on here regarding a thought of mine that i would you to think about.
Whats to say that there wasnt a certain frequency that the earth is sending out that repels ufo etc etc. What if we are effectively living on prison planet. Yes you may all laugh but im serious here. Thee are devices on the market that keeps pests away, so whats to say that the governments well you know who im talking about, has managed to have such a device that will effectively put out some sort of high frequency shield?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Al Qaeda translated from Arabic has four syllables and means (The Base). Maybe that means base frequency or something? We live in a dimension that is limited by the Planck length so who knows what other dimension alien species might live in. Maybe there are prison bars too small for us to see?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Bordon81]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

I agree. The thing is with the war over there it seems like someone is desperate to get a footing over there. I wonder what for? I dare say its not oil i would say something much bigger.
I just cant help feeling like we are all missing something thats blatantly obvious but we are all too far up our own backsides to see it. All of what i have mentioned in this thread is too many coincidences.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Connecting the dots is probably the most important thing to be done. Besides knowing where to go when the time comes. Keep up the good work OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks, im pleased you know what im talking about here, at least im assuming you do.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Jazz, I had a very intense dream last night tooo... I woke up crying, literally bawling my eyes out. I can't discuss what the dream was about because it's really personal. But I felt something really powerful.

I realized how much LOVE there was... and my dreams this past week have been very vivid.

Yeah, I appreciate your efforts Jazz, many people on ATS here post good stuff, but some don't 'CONNECT the DOTS' or get the 'BIGGER PICTURE'.

We've seen all these events, now we're just waiting for that BIG MOMENT to happen....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I could do with some help from you all here. I have a really bad feeling.
What im after is any GOOD links regarding
Sun Activity
Earthquakes and volcanic activity
Also any links that depict the size of oil fields and mines globally.

I would also any information regarding dams that are in the vicinity of active fault lines. I know its a big ask and theres many sites but im unsure as to which sies have a good reputation of been accurate.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Looks like i may be wrong about the Gulf seafloor collapse or explosion.
Apparently there is no possible way that the sea floor can collapse in on itself, obviously ive been looking too much into it. I oppologise for my comments on this thread and others.
Please understand that it was IMO only.

Heres a link. Credible or not? You decide
divinecosmos.com...

However i dare say im not convinced.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anyone else seeing anything here?
Gulf current slowing
A number of quakes today,
earthquake.usgs.gov...
5.1 2010/07/18 20:50:31 -6.220 150.535 59.8 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP 5.8 2010/07/18 19:48:09 52.853 -169.662 41.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

MAP 4.9 2010/07/18 17:41:51 -6.110 150.609 28.4 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP 4.9 2010/07/18 14:01:45 -6.105 150.475 35.0 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP 7.3 2010/07/18 13:35:03 -6.019 150.497 57.6 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP 6.9 2010/07/18 13:04:13 -6.116 150.522 57.5 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

MAP 5.1 2010/07/18 13:03:25 24.031 122.439 27.2 TAIWAN REGION

MAP 4.5 2010/07/18 11:52:43 52.654 -168.684 10.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

MAP 4.2 2010/07/18 10:24:52 52.824 -169.740 10.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

MAP 4.9 2010/07/18 10:07:23 52.907 -169.933 6.1 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

Anyone aware of any volcanic activity? Yet.
The gulf current is apparently slowing or stopping?
The sunspot that passed?
PUZZLING COLLAPSE OF THE THERMOSPHERE?
Minor geomagnetic storms are possible on or about July 20th when the cloud reaches Earth.
And in amongst all of this there is tsunami alerts and idiots poisoning the gulf?
I would say that pretty much covers it really.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hi Jazz 10,

Am having computer/technical difficulties but wanted you to know that I've read your OP and think it's great!

Will be back asap to comment further.

Toni

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

love that new eminem song
thanks for the lyrics

i was trying singing while playing the song on youtube
and reading your lyrics
the guy is good ahahah i can only follow the intro
Eminem have a gifted voice to sing like that

stars for you