It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Possible Reason for Alien Abductions!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers,

I would like to Put Foward my Opinion of Why people get abducted.

I have read many abduction stories and reports, and i come across the same things time and time again..Anal Probes and Women that are the perfect age for thier eggs to be Harvested.

Now why is this Relevent to why people get abducted? Well throughout all of the reported alien cases that give descriptions of Grays one things remains the same, And that is that they have no Genitals.

Now that to me means that to reproduce they must have some other method, Now Eggs and a mans rectum what do they have in common. Nothing Except that if you stimulate a mans a mans Prostate you can make him ejaculate. Now what easier way is thier of Harvesting Semen. None I'm Guessing.

So i think aliens abduct people so they can use the eggs and Sperm to create more humaoid aliens. Dont know how it would be done but the alternative is that thier using the Harvested Materials to make Babies to which they raise and train for some unknown reason.

Looking forward to some Input from the More Speculative Members.

Kind Regard's
True-seer

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
As good a theory as any until we know for sure. Perhaps there are as many reasons for there actions as there are different aliens out there. We have to be very careful not to anthropomorphise them. If they are 'alien', then surely there reasoning and rationale would also be ' alien'. Even reasoning and rationale are human features, hence we fall into the trap before we even start!

What do you think they might need human dna and egg/sperm for, rather than the 'ploodients' from planet blobblob?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by 21st century man]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 21st century man

It Has to be one of three things.

Either to make Humans that they can rear, teach and then use as spy's or for some reason.

To create Humanoid Aliens since they have no obvious means of reproduction, they may grow them to an adult size and then transfer thier consciouness into a more suitable body that they may make from scratch.

Or they just Researching Human reproduction, and our DNA.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I dont believe in alien bases or such,my theory is that this is a continuation of the work Mengele and others were doing for the Nazis in World War two,under project Paperclip many of these scientists were brought to the US and continued their work with MK Ultra the space program etc.The elite in the USA are just as interested in eugenics as the Nazis and probably enrolled Nazi scientists.The aliens are probably dwarfs in costumes and the lights,feeling paralysed,memory erasure etc are all technological in nature,they go with the abduction scenario as thats what fits the current mass fears of society.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I guess if your scared enough then the fear could paralyse you. I have been so scared i could not move before maybe its the same thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The puzzle breaker in me wants to spend time analyzing your capitalized words in depth, at first glance they at least make interesting sentances.

If what you are saying is that they (Aliens) are coming here and forcefully attaining semen for experimentation to develop hybrids i fail to see how this is a new or unexplored concept here.

respectfully,

~meathead

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

We are an electrical creature and all our functions have an electronic signal,all electronic signals can be jammed,they admit to non-lethal technologies such as strobe lights that can give you an epileptic seizure,frequencies that can make you bleed or desire to defacate or urinate so why not one that paralyses you then again theres always that drug they use on Zombies in Haiti where your conscious and aware but cannot move.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Its not that hard really to paralyse someone and why would they use drugs etc. It only takes a small non-lethal cut to the side of the neck to paralyse someone. although you need the medical knowledge to pull it off.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Well I haven't heard an abduction story yet where the grey pulls a switchblade so i'll stick with technology but yes there are shutdowns not only in medicine but martial arts I know several pressure point knock-outs,the point being the human organism is fully mapped and its weaknesses known.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I agree....

I believe that they abduct to take eggs and sperm. The reason i think is exactly as you say....
Also there may actualy be a spiritual reason to this too... If they are actualy a form of AI, then for them to be able to mix in with another species and thus become part of the natural evolution and spiritual process that governs natural beings.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is going to sound a little weird butt sometimes when I wake up my butt hole itches a lot. I have to get up and wipe my butt but its real itchy.

When I go to bed my eyes are closed and I see like if a white light that is bright is in the room with me. Creeps me out at times.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For abductions there are several reasons, but the dna and hybrid program is the reason behind what is called more negative experiences. I have read that they are creating strains on pure original races, certain types of races, streamlining them in a way I guess. But one of the most common indicators for abductions by greys is the presence of a bloodline, (note this is the common people who have the bloodlines who have been sold out in this way, not the ruling families. Its basically from the Judaic/sumar strain) and rh - is a very strong sign of this, and some bloodlines are not allowed to be taken. Such as AB-.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Unity_99]

Ram

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It's clearly a HOAX..

It is alot of LED - Lights flying about..

cheers..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Well throughout all of the reported alien cases that give descriptions of Grays one things remains the same, And that is that they have no Genitals.

Grays can have very advanced technology but they clearly have no manners! They take people to their spaceships without inviting them, and looks like they walk around naked? If that wasn't enough, they want to stimulate my Prostate to make me ejaculate?

Maybe that's the reason for the abductions, they want to learn good manners with us. Seriously, how can you explain that they can travel here and don't have the technology to leave us out of this. Even us humans can already create a human being in a laboratory.

[edit on 17/7/10 by Jeronimo]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChemist187
This is going to sound a little weird butt sometimes when I wake up my butt hole itches a lot. I have to get up and wipe my butt but its real itchy.

When I go to bed my eyes are closed and I see like if a white light that is bright is in the room with me. Creeps me out at times.

Sounds like you may have Hemorrhoids or something like it..
.Don't worry...Alien abduction is pure fantasy, so you are not being anally probed.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChemist187

Itchy but when you wake up....Me thinks you have a worm infestation.

Its common just go to yoru doctors they will sort it out. As for the bright light i suggest turning off your tv.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Blood strains, thats interesting i do not even know my blood type i shall have to look now.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I am shocked by you OP, an actual plausible explanation for Abduction stories Star and Flag for you. I do believe there is something in it as the reports are too widespread and go over too long a period to be brushed off as the ramblings of crazy people.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Great Thread. I don't think we spend enough time on here at ATS on alines and what the hell they are doing here.

I like your concept except that it may not explain the large numbers of abductions (if you believe). Are they going for a wide variety or are they messing up the samples-needing more?

And, I dare say, the Aliens seem to fancy white skin people more than others-from all that I have read/seen-not many blank or asian folks being abducted.

Or, are they seeking a particular trait-dna strand? Why not kids? Why not dogs/cats etc. Why mostly the Norhtern Americas?

Seems to me that Earth is the center of the universe-when it comes to living beings. Al lhappening millions of years ago and the aliens are out ansectors obtaining life needing tissue/eggs/sperm etc.

May explain why they only visit and don't War with us etc. They maybe superior in some areas (to us) BUT we must have something they are afraid of or don't understand.

S&F Keep 'em coming!!!

[edit on 7/17/2010 by anon72]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I was thinking earlier that maybe they use our Dna to seed other planets with life, as they may have done with us in our history. Does anyone think thats plausible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join