It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border solution

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Common Good

Who said anything about murdering human beings?

You did, several times...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio on 16th immigration sweep; takes out the 'big gun'

post by Common Good

You post machine guns on the border, and even the 'non-threatening' illegals will think twice about trying to cross.

Im all for it.

South Korea deploys robot capable of killing intruders along border with North

post by Common Good

Hell, we could use some of those on our border here in the U.S.

How about coming up with a non lethal idea?

NOT ONE OF THOSE QUOTES said ANYTHING about Murdering anyone.

What I DO SEE... Is me saying we should use whatever means possile, to PREVENT anyone from wanting to TRY to break our borders.

Taking my words out of context- you are a troll.

Lets see if I can make this easy for you, since your mind seems to work in simplistic format.

Someone tells me to step on that cockroach, I say "no".
They ask "Why not its just a roach"?
I say "why do I need to kill it, what did it do to me?".
They say "well they get into your home and can get into everything, making you or your family get sick".
I say, "You are right, but why should I have to kill it? You think by me stepping on one roach is going to solve my problem?"
They dont say nothing.
Then I say.. "I would rather buy poison, set a trap, and if they are stupid enough to eat the poison, well then thats their fault, not mine. I didnt kill those roaches, the roaches killed themselves".

So do you get it now?

If they see guns pointed at them, and they wish to take the chance, that is on them.

Oh and btw. You bore me.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Also, this issue of the so called war on drugs is, in a large part, why this nation has so many prisons, and it is shameful that The United States that openly calls itself "the freest country in the world", imprisons more people per capita than any other industrialized nation, including China today, or The Soviet Union at the peak of its tyranny.

Well it is so profitable, just imagine having a company that supplied all those prisons with toilet paper, you would make millions. Then there is the fact that the US has more attorneys than the rest of the world combined and they have to have something to do.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I know you didn't just compare the Mexican people to cockroaches! Violence is not the answer, murdering people is not the answer. Please don't post hate speech on my thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There is a very cost efficient way to solve America of it's illegal immigration problem.

All America has to do is issue each and every citizen and documented legal worker a New Drivers license or Identification. One that verifies the person is able to work with a New number Right under their drivers license number. Add a bit of anti-falsification tech along with a simple database for employers to easily verify the number and your problem is solved.Force employers to register each employee in a Legal workers database for verification and have a group routinely check employees facilities and verify that each and every worker is accounted for and verified to be working legally.

Amnesty will need to be granted to parents will anchor babies but this will eliminate any new illegal immigrant into the country and those with out anchor babies will be forced to go home by the simple fact that they no longer can work, no imprisonment required.

This will however detrimental destabilize the US economy drastically and even Mexico will have some problems with the mass exodus of people flooding back into Mexico. So make sure you have two years of food saved before this happens.

America will be striped of about at least 12 million people who work in low end jobs, you agricultural business will be totally demolished, market speculators will drive the price of food sky high but if you Americans start pushing out Babies like there is no tomorrow it will only take you 20 years to recuperate out of the mad Max great depression you put yourselves in.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Isn't that kind of like the guy who quits his job and says that now the company will fail without him?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

You know your absolutely right.

America will do 100% much more better with out the illegal immigrants.

How foolish of me...

But please pay no attention to my silly musing and reread the part of my solution.

The Workers identification number and verification part of my post please.

I know it's not as good as your Great Chinese Wall/Turkish Prison idea but would you care to humor me and think about it.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I did read it and I understood it, it was the last paragraph that seemed to go against the rest of the post. At any rate, this thread isn't about arguing or stating ones opinion, it's about coming up with some new and original ideas. There are already a dozen threads where people are arguing about illegal immigration, I wanted people to post their own ideas.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
reply to post by Izarith

I did read it and I understood it, it was the last paragraph that seemed to go against the rest of the post. At any rate, this thread isn't about arguing or stating ones opinion, it's about coming up with some new and original ideas. There are already a dozen threads where people are arguing about illegal immigration, I wanted people to post their own ideas.

I give up.....

Peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Why are you giving up? Are you offended by my great wall idea? Well guess what, so am I. I don't think the American people should have to build a wall. I don't think it is the responsibility of the American public to have to fight for or against the decisions of states like Arizona. I would love it if someone posted a new idea that could resolve this problem in a peaceful way that would be beneficial to all. The problem is that everyone wants to bicker over how racist it is and spout ridiculous comments about killing people.

You give up? You should be ashamed that you can not come up with a better way and quit insulting people who actually try to get people thinking.

You give up! You embarrass and insult me and yourself.

Edit:
Actually I thought that your post was a fair idea except that it again placed too much control in the hands of an already too large government. It was the part about America will fall apart without the illegals that didn't sit right with me.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ChicUFO]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

No. no offence to you ChicUFO,

But I posted my Solution, and it's not a new on at that. It's been proven to work and eliminate illegal immigration in several countries, even poor ones like Mexico.

But No one cares, no one really gives a crap. So i'm done, I give up, i'm tired of this crap on ATS, it's all pointless.

I mean even a kind person like yourself comes up with a ridiculous idea like a Chinese Wall of Turkish Prison 200 miles long as an example of...Mercy?

While others post about nuking Mexico or mining their border like some Pakistani turf war. Killing people, children.

I give up. You can all do as you wish as far as i'm concerned. I no longer have any energy to talk to people who make talking to a 5 year old seem like a psychic connection.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Be insulted with me if you must, but please don't give up. You are right that no one cares. People want to argue, that's what ATS and a thousand other forums are about. I just hope that you do not give up because if we all do that then the morons whose solution is to open fire win.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Come on Izarith, talk to me. I know you took offense at my remark about your post so let me explain what I tried to say.

I wasn't disagreeing with your idea for a solution. When you posted, you basically said that THIS is the way to solve the problem but the America will fall and you will all have to pay for it. That may not be what you meant to say but it is the way that comments sounds. My comment back was about the last part of your post, not about the idea for a solution.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Ooops sorry I was waiting an Alex Jones Video on another thread....

Don't worry about it, I'm just tired, I'll probably be up and at em once i get some sleep.

The thing about my first post is, the comment about the 2 years of food and economic hardship due to the lack of immigrants is part of the solution.

It's part of it, And i'm not even including the lack of drug money into the US or Mexico's economy.

If you remove that many people from an economy it's going to screw things up. So before Americans end illegal immigration you need to be prepared and you need to start having babies to populate growth for your economy.

I have no problem with Americans wanting Mexicans out of their country, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. there will be side effects to the end of illegal immigration.

There i gave you a Stare and flag for a good discussion.

But about your Idea...if the prison population is destined to grow in America in a privatise factory fashion as it is now, then in this case your idea is not bad at all. But having prisons in such a demand as to cover 200 miles is not some thing to look forward to but if it must be then it would be useful at the border.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Actually I like ..5.. canal idea better but again it is a drastic measure. But if on the other hand it were a joint effort between the United states and Mexico it could be productive for both countries. Then you could also offer citizenship to every illegal immigrant that is already here or can prove that they have worked here for a certain time. The illegals could also earn citizenship by working on the canal. But that's just a thought.

Actually I don't want the Mexican immigrants out of the US, we are a nation of immigrants. I believe what people want is for them to become legal citizens and that is not too much to ask.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

No, I didnt compare them to roaches.

Would you have rather me have used Ants as an example instead?

Edit- There was no hate speech. I think you should look the term up.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
My solution is for the military to use the area directly north of the border as their munitions range. Use it for testing daisy cutters, strafing runs, 2.000 round-per-minute mini-guns, napalm runs, you name it. If that doesn't serve as a deterrent, then they don't deserve to live.

Barry_M._Goldwater_Air_Force_Range

We already have done that in 1/3 of the border!
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Gmoneycricket]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I cannot say what to do about the Mexican invasion. (that IS what we are talking about. The may not all be armed, but they are invading by comming here illegally and without invitation.)

I do agree with a few posters here in that the only way to make them stop comming here is to make them stop WANTING to come here, and there is only 3 ways that I can come up with to do that.

1. Make America such a horrible place to live, that they would rather stay in Mexico. (thru loss of job oppertunitys, no welfare, etc...)

2. Make Mexico a better place to live so they want to stay. (thru improved jobs and pay, and their country careing about them as much as the US pretends to care for us.)

or... worst case scenario..........

3. Make the crossing into the USA to dangerous, so that any self-respecting parent would not even THINK of bringing their kid through. It wouldn't be worth it. It would be better to come to this country legally!

Call me narrow minded if you want, but these are the only options that I can see, and EVERY option that I have seen on this website falls into one of these 3 catagories or a fourth that, if followed thru to it's completion, cannot work.....

4. Open the borders..... (this would not work because most of the Americans would never allow it. As you have seen, they would stand at the border, with guns and ammo purchased at their own expense, and start shooting imagrants as they crossed. If this, by some miracle didn't happen, then we would have the most massive influx of criminals, and drugs that this country has ever seen, which would be the end of the USA. This option CANNOT WORK, no matter what kind of spin you try to put on it.

If you think, HONESTLY THINK about it you will, sadly, eventally come to the same conclusion.

The only way to protect the borders and this country, falls into either catagory #1, #2, or #3, in some form or another. Any ideas that fall under Catagory #4 WILL FAIL!!

Since we have no control under Catagory #2 scenerios, then we must choose from #1, or #3.

So far, the current administration, has been carrying on the ways of the past few, in getting a damn good start on #1, much to the horror of the average American.

I hope that we can find a peacefull way to pull this off, but I don't see how.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ghost of Chewie]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

I cannot say what to do about the Mexican invasion. (that IS what we are talking about. The may not all be armed, but they are invading by coming here illegally and without invitation.)

Course, if we were to use your failed logic, we should deport all people not of Native American Indian blood because the ancestors of those people came here without invitation, and invaded. (actually, that sounds pretty good to me)

But, were talking about solutions, and your epic fail in this instance has not gone unnoticed.

Here is the solution:

Step 1: Yes, you do put troops at the border.

Step 2: You levy huge fines and jail time on employers who hire illegal immigrants. A mandatory fine of 1 million dollars, and a 5 year jail sentence for each and every undocumented worker they hire. Think that an employer will want to hire an illegal if they face federal prison time?

Step 3: You levy huge fines and jail time on people who rent to illegal immigrants. A mandatory fine of $500,000, and a 5 year jail sentence for each and every illegal they rent to. Do you think a landlord will rent to illegals if they face federal prison time?

Step 4: End the drug war. If Cartels aren't bringing in drugs illegally they stop being a criminal organization and start being an import company. This worked with the ending of prohibition and it will work with the ending of the drug war. You aren't going to stop the drug trade, no matter what you do, so legalize drugs in this country and you can cut the drug cartels main source of income.

You have to actually fix the problem not just start killing human beings. I know several of you don't think that illegals are human beings, you have all made it quite evident in this thread. But seriously, this is America, not Nazi-Germany. You don't have to follow John Tanton's idea of an all white America. You just have to make it as difficult for illegals to come here and make a living as possible, that solution is more easily done by going after the people that exploit illegals than it is to start a mass genocide at the border like many of you would want to do.

See, a solution that doesn't require mass genocide. Now, doesn't that benefit everyone?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So what would you suggest that America does with the 12 million illegals that are already here. I can't imagine what this country would look like if 12 million people suddenly started moving south. 12 Million people who could no longer work or rent a home.

I would think that the best thing to do would be to offer them citizenship under certain circumstances. I think the government need to start a program like the CCC Camps. Give people work cleaning along roads, clearing right of ways and picking up trash from Gov. and state buildings. I am not saying this to belittle anyone, I am saying that they could earn their citizenship while helping out the community.

The problem with illegals is that the ruin the economy by not paying taxes. Put them to work and collect taxes. Do that and I don't think people would be so upset with our Latino, Hispanic neighbors.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
reply to post by whatukno

The problem with illegals is that the ruin the economy by not paying taxes. Put them to work and collect taxes. Do that and I don't think people would be so upset with our Latino, Hispanic neighbors.

I get what you are saying, but that is a fallacy.
www.palmbeachpost.com...
Many of them do pay taxes and have been for years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join