It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Immigration Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
America needs new and more restrictive immigration laws.

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or
his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted
&, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All
assets will be taken from you.
Too strict ?

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO!

So what do you think ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

We don't need more laws, we need to enforce the ones we have..
Most of what you just described would leave people like me out to dry(minus the welfare thing I don't and never will need it). I came to this nation legally as did all of my family.

Another thing. ONLY citizens can vote. Resident Alien and other immigration status does not grant the right to vote.

Thank god that's Mexico

[edit on 16-7-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Let me ask you something

When was the last time people considered Mexico the Land of Opportunity or the Land of the Free?

The solution is simple. Stop the employment of illegals and you won't have to worry about spending so much to stop them from coming in.

Won't even have to spend so much on deportation because they would have to go home without the ability to support themselves.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Let me ask you something

When was the last time people considered Mexico the Land of Opportunity or the Land of the Free?

The solution is simple. Stop the employment of illegals and you won't have to worry about spending so much to stop them from coming in.

Won't even have to spend so much on deportation because they would have to go home without the ability to support themselves.

Good idea, but how to enforce it?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

My State has been trying to pass a bill on holding employers accountable for hiring illegals and so far they have been shot down.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

It is hard to hold employers accountable because sometimes the paper work they see is legit or looks legit.

Sometimes E-Verify is not accurate.

All I know is that when illegals can't find jobs they go home and try to come back later. Unfortunately, many are trying to ride the economy out because of the tight enforcement at the border.

With tight enforcement, their chances of returning without being caught is slimmer. Furthermore, the cartels have taken over the smuggling business for the most part. This means if people don't pay, somebody is going to die.

I don't know how to keep employers from hiring illegals, but I do believe that a National ID will ultimately be accepted to take care of this issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by SWCCFAN

So let me get this straight...an honest Capitalist creates jobs, and we want to dictate who he/she can or cannot give jobs to??? And we want this capitalist to give jobs only to people who can vote. And we want these potential voters to be paid a certain minimum wage or higher?

This is the first play in the Marxist playbook.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

Maybe I am missing something.

As far as I can tell, any capitalist who creates a job has to obey many rules and regulations concerning hiring procedures as well as other related issues.

As far as my solution, it was offered as an alternative to wasting a huge amount of money on trying to keep illegals out.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Obviously you have never heard of a little thing called gangs. They are pretty popular these days.

top topics

join