It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a 'shift' or 'change' happening in the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I've noticed that thoughts seem to be manifesting faster. Often times when im just thinking of something or heard about something then i just hear it on the radio or see it in the internet. And when my hobbies change, it's the same thing. Things related to those things keep popping out randomly. And im SURE it's not just me noticing these things more. Also, everything looks more dream like.
It makes sense to me that a shift could be happening, because of all the negative things(damn i hate my small vocabulary) occuring. All the negativity is being laid out on the table for the planet to deal with. So we can expect things to get even worse until december 2012, when there (supposedly) will be slightly more positive energy on the planet than negative. If all goes well, the ball goes rolling and all sorts of fairytale stuff starts happening. Atleast that's what new age says.
I'd still like to know physics wise what would trigger the consciousness shift. There is alot of talk about the shift itself but a few new agers have talked about what actually causes it
, and they dont go into depths discussing it. So if anyone knows, do share.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
personally i think there is a change in the way we think. it seems to me that alot of people more open to ideas about the covert government, aliens,conspircays in general. my close mates are allways genrally open minded but a few other people i havent spoke to in a while start talking to me about zietgist and there really interested in it while i take them as people who wouldnt really care

its a good sign!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The only thing I can see that changes - no, it grows...
is my potbelly.

Nothing changes at the moment. banks are still greedy. we still have 200 countries in war. we still eat burgers and drink coke. we are still proud to be stupid. so what is changeing? it's just the same old sick kidish game on this planet full of chimps, sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

My suggestion is to turn off the TV, I think that is where most of the problem lies. Next read the news, see how our government is controlling us, and how stupid it really is. ( I am an anarchist) If you feel so inclined, read books about the old religions, Kabbalah, Gnosticism, anything that hasn't been skewed. Once you read the Kabbalah, you do change you see things so much differently. Trust me on this. Meditation is also good, it takes lots of practice, I haven't even really meditated but I try to meditate one to two times a week.

Don't worry about everyone else, I know there are people who will never get it, and I just go on with my own path. I did at one point go why can't everyone do this but from some learning I realized you cannot change other people, they have to be willing to change on their own. I just keep going, my husband encourages me and I encourage him as well. If you want to see change then you change, if you want to be stuck with why isn't everyone changing, then so be it. Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vunkster

Speaking of thoughts, this has been happening to me and my husband for the past two months. I will be sitting around thinking of something and what not, and next thing I know my husband will bring up the same thing I was thinking. For example, I will be sitting around thinking "Wouln't it be nice to go hiking today?" My husband will come up to me and say "hey do you want go hiking today?" I'm like that's what I was thinking. Most of things I have been thinking about he brings up, and vice versa. Odd huh??

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
apparently, OP, you lie at the opposite end of the spectrum from the folks who want so desperately to believe that they are the gifted ones that they have cast themselfs as Neo in the Matrix.

ugh.

humanity is experiencing a very real and significant change in perspective. one would be tempted to refer to this as a "dimensional" shift in perspective. this is because we are now becoming able to move from a "flat" view of history to an "above" view.....like looking down from an airplane upon a vast landscape.

for millenia, as society has progressed, society has generated distinct levels of approaching reality. each of these levels have progressed linarly from one step to the next and as such are mutually incompatible. they exist as warring factions against one another in our modern world. a simple outline is as follows.

1. survival
2. magical
3. mythical
4. conventional
5. scientific
6. plural, relative
7. holistic

again, when a person or society is operating from any one of these perspectives, he is unable to see and appreciate the world from the other perspectives. in fact, each higher level is generated as an act of deviation from its lower perspective. each level thinks that IT is the ONLY right way of thinking.

but because of the expansion of information in our current day, it is possible to attain a totally new type of perspective. a type which has simply not been possible before. a perspective which can see "from above", and understand and appropriately valuate each level in a truly integrative context.

naturally, what i have presented here is oversimplified. but i hope that its enough to convince you, without all the mumbo jumbo, that we are the harbingers of the real actual rebirth of humanity.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

erm, is a shift occuring? what? a shift was occuring in the 50s when kids were given more freedom of their parents, the invention of the skateboard, that could well be a "shift", shifts happen and are happening all the time, its called social change.

Why make such a big deal out of it and mention 2012 to get the hype up?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
reply to post by vunkster

Speaking of thoughts, this has been happening to me and my husband for the past two months. I will be sitting around thinking of something and what not, and next thing I know my husband will bring up the same thing I was thinking. For example, I will be sitting around thinking "Wouln't it be nice to go hiking today?" My husband will come up to me and say "hey do you want go hiking today?" I'm like that's what I was thinking. Most of things I have been thinking about he brings up, and vice versa. Odd huh??

My wife and I had similar experiences, and I never really sorted out if it was simply observational coincidences or something else. We both believed that we were soulmates, and that our connection and compatibility seemed deeper than most couples that we knew, so we just sort of took incidents like you cite as being a result of that level of relationship. Maybe just the commonality of thinking (you both like hiking, you both looked out the window and thought it might be a good day for it, etc) or a spiritual connection that we don't understand.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, yeah there is a shift occurring. Unfortunately for many, some will not be able to sustain the stress and economic hard times that come with this shift.

Basically, what is happening is that there is a movement away from money- material based society. Another thing that must be taken into account is the movement from a patriarchal society to a matriarchal one. These issues are going to be difficult for some to incorporate into thier life.

<< 1   >>

join