posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:04 AM
That image is located roughly 70 miles off the Western Coast of Florida. About halfway up the peninsula, and not fully towards the panhandle, as Cuba
can be seen in these images.
It appears that a rift has opened up comming due west and goes right into the coast of Florida.
I've compared images of that region for both july 8th and july 10th. the fan of whitish materials is seen in both images!!!
That has to be a rent in the seafloor at roughly 45 degrees in angle. Methane is rupturing out from it at around 40,000 psi, and as can be seen,
pushing a large dark cloud of black oil in fron of it's stream!
Here are the two pictures I compared...
July 08, 2010 CSTARS Satellite Feed:
Notice the limited amount of oil and the clarity of the water? notice the white frothy section just to the left of what has been exposed as the
massive hole in the seafloor?
HERE'S WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE JUST TWO DAYS LATER
July 10, 2010 CSTARS Satelite Feed:
- Same white frothy pattern still exists in same location, This means that there is a super massive Methane leake that is leaking it's supersonic
methane jet at 40 to 60,000 PSI right towards the state of Florida.
- Observe the amount of black oil that is being pushed out ahead of this jet towards the coast of Florida!
- Observe the other, almost perfectly round formations of white frothy eruptions occurring along what appears to be a rift that has developed
- Observe the absolutely circular eruption of methane occurring just east of the original whaite frothy structure ( that aint no jpeg anomaly )
- In just TWO DAYS, observe how black the waters in the newer photograph are, which appear to be billowing out from that secondary methane
I don't know for sure this is what I'm realy seeing here, however it sure does look real enough to me!
[edit on 7/17/2010 by Megiddodiddo]