It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque in Ground Zero (Government Conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I suspect the government is trying to stir the emotions of Americans by intentionally building this mosque in that site, which in repose would be themagical memory loss of Americans in regards to 9/11 conspiracy, and that the US had involvements in the attacks, and that the Americans have been lied to.

1. I have seen many thread pop up in ATS in regards to this mosque, and finally found a trend, that most people forget about the 9/11 conspiracy, when posting their opinions in regards.

Number 1. being said, if a Conspiracy Web Site Members forgets about the Conspiracy, and allow their emotions to run wild, how do you suppose Americans themselves feel, outside the forum>? And how they would react, and wouldn't the chance of them forgetting be higher?

The Imam of the Mosque is Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf Feisal, and no doubt many thinks he is an agent of the US.

As he himself defends himself :

“I’m not American Agent” Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf Feisal said at HT meeting in Indonesia

pibillwarner.wordpress.com... but-tahir-ht-website-the-u-s-constitution-under-shariah/

I believe this mosque has two purposes:
1. to stir American emotions, which in response will make them forget about the 9/11 conspiracy.

2. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Thoughts.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've thought this myself recently; seems like a perfect way to stir anti-muslim sentiment, possibly in anticipation of an expansion of the war-front.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Gotta love the posts which read to the effect:

"So what if some bad Muslims were responsible for 9/11. There are many good peaceful Muslims who deserve to have a Mosque at that location."

First off, I do not know how these people know who was responsible for 9/11, since it is highly unlikely they were in on the plot.

Secondly, the people who were responsible for 9/11 have nothing to do with this travesty of a building plan.

Thirdly, there is an old saying: when you scratch the surface of feces, you get more feces underneath. Which pretty much sums up this entire story.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow... how many threads will we have promoting this, I guess I will reply again with the Cordoba information and the "sharia law" outlook that this Imam has?

Government Conspiracy? Maybe, causing additional strife or just kissing the Saudi Monarchy's butt.

Do you know the details?

Question: Why did they name this $100 million dollar Mosque the Córdoba house?

Answer: It is named after the first mosque built by Muslims in Spain as a triumph for victory over Spain.

A mosque at Ground Zero is something intelligent people can dispute honestly and in good faith. But honesty is essential, and it would be dishonest to dismiss the implications of proposing to name it Cordoba House.

“Cordoba,” in Islamic symbolic terms, means Islamic rule in the West. It does not mean “coexistence,” unless coexistence is interpreted as referring to Islamic rule. Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs cites the article (original in Arabic) published by Iraqi-American Khudhayr Taher on 18 May, in which Taher explains the following: We must note that a hostile and provocative name [Cordoba] has been chosen for this mosque…Choosing the name ‘Cordoba House’ for the mosque to be constructed in New York was not coincidental or random and innocent. It bears within it significance and dreams of expansion and invasion [into the territory] of the other, [while] striving to change his religion and to subjugate him…

“Cordoba” is not a name that evokes peaceful coexistence of Islam and the West.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Imam, according to the link provided below, wrote a book originally titled What's Right With Islam, later called, What's Right With America, and still later in 2007 retitled for distribution in the Arab countries:

" From The World Trade Center Rubble, Islamic Da'wah, Post 9/11"

From the book, according to this link, "The American political structure is Shariah compliant", and, "For America to score higher on the Islamic or Sharia compliant scale, America would need to do two things: invite the voices of all religions to join the dialog in shaping the nations practical (secular?) life and allow religious communities more leeway to judge among themselves, according to their own laws"

Is that a call to a theocratic America?

lonestartimes.com...

My first question on hearing this a couple of weeks ago was whether Americans are completely ignorant of history.

Cordoba was, of course, the seat of the caliphate established in what is now modern Spain after the Islamic invasion from North Africa in the 8th century A.D. The medieval occupation of Spain – “al-Andalus” – is considered by Islamic theorists to have been an inevitable step in the manifest destiny of Islam, and its eventual reversal through the lengthy European “Reconquista” a tragic but temporary triumph of the infidels. The great mosque at Cordoba was built on the foundation of a Christian cathedral, and when Europeans retook Cordoba in the 13th century they turned the magnificent mosque back into a cathedral.

But there is also no question that the mosque at Cordoba represents a history of conquest and reconquest that, from the perspective of Islamists, is at an unfinished stage as of today. The caliphate of Cordoba was the geographic high point of Umayyad Muslim rule – that is, of the original caliphate that succeeded Mohammed – on European territory. It represents a glory that Islamists intend to restore. Its eventual loss to the Europeans represents, equally, an evil reversal, imposed by infidels, that requires redress.

“Cordoba,” in Islamic symbolic terms, means Islamic rule in the West. It does not mean “coexistence,” unless coexistence is interpreted as referring to Islamic rule. Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs cites the article (original in Arabic) published by Iraqi-American Khudhayr Taher on 18 May, in which Taher explains the following: We must note that a hostile and provocative name [Cordoba] has been chosen for this mosque…Choosing the name ‘Cordoba House’ for the mosque to be constructed in New York was not coincidental or random and innocent. It bears within it significance and dreams of expansion and invasion [into the territory] of the other, [while] striving to change his religion and to subjugate him…

It used to not even be a stretch for reasonably well educated Westerners to recognize the place of Spain and Cordoba in the history of the West and Islam. Many of today’s younger adults, however, have learned nothing about the Mediterranean before 1492 except that the Muslim period in Spain was a flowering of science, art, and culture. There was a great deal to admire in the accomplishments of the Muslim Cordobans, but they did, in fact, invade and conquer Spain, sell its inhabitants into slavery, provide a base for slaver raids into other parts of Europe, and rule by the sword in much of the caliphate.

“Cordoba” is not a name that evokes peaceful coexistence of Islam and the West.

A mosque at Ground Zero is something intelligent people can dispute honestly and in good faith. But honesty is essential, and it would be dishonest to dismiss the implications of proposing to name it Cordoba House.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Cordoba, if this guy was working for the US, then there is no need to worry about Cordoba.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This guy is the Cordoba Imam and has promoted Sharia Law in America.

The Imam, according to the link provided below, wrote a book originally titled What's Right With Islam, later called, What's Right With America, and still later in 2007 retitled for distribution in the Arab countries:

" From The World Trade Center Rubble, Islamic Da'wah, Post 9/11"

From the book, according to this link, "The American political structure is Shariah compliant", and, "For America to score higher on the Islamic or Sharia compliant scale, America would need to do two things: invite the voices of all religions to join the dialog in shaping the nations practical (secular?) life and allow religious communities more leeway to judge among themselves, according to their own laws"

Is that a call to a theocratic America?

See Video:

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

How do you expect an agent to act?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Kinda helps the case that he could be an agent promoting the "Islam invasion".

Interesting info regardless of the motivations.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sphinxmontreal:

you said first that you do not know how "these" people know who was responsible for the attacks, seeing as how they were probably not in on the plot.

Then second you said the people who are responsible for 9/11 have nothing
to do with this travestry of a building.

So:
A) I assume that YOU know who is responsible
B) I assume that YOU were in on the plot

can you tell me who did 9/11 and how the plot was formed. Any inside knowledge you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
I suspect the government is trying to stir the emotions of Americans by intentionally building this mosque in that site . . .

I was just watching Charlie McGrath of Wide Awake News in this YouTube video where he points out that radio talk shows on the left and right are all abuzz stirring up controversy about the mosque at Ground Zero.

I'm amazed at how blatant this ploy is. I read elsewhere that they're going to open the mosque on September 11, 2011. What an in-your-face way to get people to forget about 9-11 truth, and put aside the plundering of tax dollars by the banksters who run the government. Aren't they clever?

Let's not take the bait.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This debate has now reached a high profile, with the President stepping in, and it is being widely reported in the UK. It would seem that a majority of the American people are against the plan.

What is particularly interesting though, given the frequent statements on here to the effect that millions of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job, is that I haven't yet seen a single statement or opinion from the US maintaining that the plan should go ahead on the basis that muslims were innocent of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
What is particularly interesting though, given the frequent statements on here to the effect that millions of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job, is that I haven't yet seen a single statement or opinion from the US maintaining that the plan should go ahead on the basis that muslims were innocent of 9/11.

People who understand that 9-11 was an inside job also understand how the controllers operate: by obfuscation, get people focusing on things that aren't important, while neglecting the issues that are life altering.

What we need to do is refuse to play by their rules - refuse to engage in the debate they're trying to embroil us in.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is what I've been saying..

Now imagine this mosque getting built and then bombed by "domestic terrorists" in a false flag attack. This would serve more than one purpose.

First off it would anger the american people driving up support for the war on terror.
Secondly, like you said: even us conspiracy theorists seem to forget all about 9/11 truth when our emotions are stirred enough.

This could then be intentionally bombed in a false flag attack and then blamed on domestic terrorists, conspiracy theorists, suicide warriors or whatever they wanna call them.

Then they could easily squash all dissent and bring down martial law if they wanted to.

Even if the government doesn't have any nefarious plans who knows if some american extremist will blow it up? They wouldn't let that accident go to waste..

It's ingenious..

Then again.. I heard they're not building it anymore? What happened to that? Searched a while just now but I couldn't find the thread..

new topics

top topics

join