It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream of me being a part of a cult and the return of Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I do have a dream journal. If I could read over my older dreams; post them and figure this puzzle out then we can find out what's going on here. Give me a few and I'll be back.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I did have another dream of me visiting my cousin in this town full of Christians. For some reason some little girl called me the devil! I was confused. After my cousin awoke me. A visitor came to welcome me. for some reason we just started to make out. Out of no where I jump to this class room where these children are different and they deeply show affection toward me. Out of no where I know that something was going to happen. The classroom doors lock and everyone that's moving is shot by the camera. For some reason the camera can sense movement and that's how it shots people. After that incident it was like nothing happened. The children spoke in this weird language.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You got some interesting dreams and all seem to be of religious nature.

Are you very religious?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I used to be very religious. I was pretty much a Christian who loved to study about Judaism, Christianity and Islam. After a year I left the church. That was about five years ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Rebel I'm not a prophet or dream interpreter. Don't even want to play one.

I was only able to find something on a few of the subjects in your dreams.

Children in a primary school. You will soon need to make some changes.

A camera is a warning about friends not to be trusted with your secrets.

As far as what I know about our subconscious it speaks through metaphors
Other than that...
Do you have trouble sleeping? You are an Atheist correct? No wishy washy
week to week crap right There are a lot of things that must be taken into account for someone else to interprate your dream. For example mental stability needs to be known . Your history.
I don't see how you can get anything accurate over the web. Seems very odd though. Do you always have reacurring dreams.

Honestly I don't know what to make of this really at all. I hope you will let
us know what you come up with. I will look in on this thread for awhile now that you got me all interested.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OK, I'm going to try to tackle your first dream. But my philosophy is that you, the dreamer, is the final authority on matters of interpretation.

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The dream starts with me and various others in a temple. We're worshiping a Goddess. While I plan to have some fun time with the lady members after we drop the children off. While we're putting the children away out of no where Jesus comes and all I can think about is some sort of power I achieved while I destroyed my face. I woke up admittedly and then went back to bed.

You are on the path of individuation, or will be. The Goddess is your anima in symbolic form. Awareness of your anima is a step on your path. Another step is awareness of the archetype of wholeness. You have experienced that archetype in the symbolic form of Jesus. Had you been born and raised in another culture and era, you would experience these same archetypes in different symbolic forms. You gain power from wholeness, but in order to do that you must transcend your ego-self, which is symbolized by your face.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
OK, I'm going to try to tackle your first dream. But my philosophy is that you, the dreamer, is the final authority on matters of interpretation.

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The dream starts with me and various others in a temple. We're worshiping a Goddess. While I plan to have some fun time with the lady members after we drop the children off. While we're putting the children away out of no where Jesus comes and all I can think about is some sort of power I achieved while I destroyed my face. I woke up admittedly and then went back to bed.

You are on the path of individuation, or will be. The Goddess is your anima in symbolic form. Awareness of your anima is a step on your path. Another step is awareness of the archetype of wholeness. You have experienced that archetype in the symbolic form of Jesus. Had you been born and raised in another culture and era, you would experience these same archetypes in different symbolic forms. You gain power from wholeness, but in order to do that you must transcend your ego-self, which is symbolized by your face.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Student X]

This is very interesting. I would have to check this out!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Rebel I'm not a prophet or dream interpreter. Don't even want to play one.

I was only able to find something on a few of the subjects in your dreams.

Children in a primary school. You will soon need to make some changes.

A camera is a warning about friends not to be trusted with your secrets.

As far as what I know about our subconscious it speaks through metaphors
Other than that...
Do you have trouble sleeping? You are an Atheist correct? No wishy washy
week to week crap right There are a lot of things that must be taken into account for someone else to interprate your dream. For example mental stability needs to be known . Your history.
I don't see how you can get anything accurate over the web. Seems very odd though. Do you always have reacurring dreams.

Honestly I don't know what to make of this really at all. I hope you will let
us know what you come up with. I will look in on this thread for awhile now that you got me all interested.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by randyvs]

You know, I always lucid dream and many dreams become deja vu. But the ones that come true don't mean much at all. It feels like I woke up from a dream and it became true. :/

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There is an obvious nature to these dreams, hence why I am about to post the quote below...

Joel 2:28

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

If you read more about this in various bible verses, it is from the context of the days before Christs return, also your dreams tell you that. When it comes to your face, it seems to me like your ashamed maybe or would be if you actually met Jesus? Someones knocking on your door chief and you know who.

I used to have a lot of dreams before I became a christian, I dreamt of what appeared to be Dubai burning to the ground with people crying babylon has fallen, I also dreamt of being chased by wolves and about coming home to a place that was not my home etc. Long story, but from what your dreams appear to be saying, I think that quote might be relevant and also its your choice, it always has been and always will be when it comes to listening. I never came from a christian background or anything even remotely like it, id never even heard of babylon etc.

I could be wrong of course and theres plenty of people who would try to tell me I am. Just be careful you do not take the wrong meaning from your dreams, its an easy thing to do.

Just my opinion of course.

I would be interested to know if you have ever prayed for forgiveness and accepted Christ in the manner that the bible states with understanding as opposed to other denominations of religion that lean towards salvation through works. Just asking as I noticed you said you used to be a christian which could mean hundreds of different things these days.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I used to be very religious. I was pretty much a Christian who loved to study about Judaism, Christianity and Islam. After a year I left the church. That was about five years ago.

Why did you quit?

Seems your dreams are trying to warn you of something.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

There was a reason why I left the Abrahamic religions. I like to keep it privet though. As well others like to keep it privet.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There are a few interesting things in the dreams as they unfolded. The part I dont see is why you have to destroy your face to allow your power and why you have power over others like a king?

Jesus has red hair. The red haired mummies are found throughout the world including in New Zealand where the leaders just sealed up the archeological evidence, apparently we serfs werent allowed that find. In China, Egypt, and South America even.

www.burlingtonnews.net... all the side links are also deep rabbit holes on this sight.

The mystery of AB- blood and why they are not allowed it? Maybe its a possiblity, especially if he is a hybrid.

The desert and the middle east, I was told that there many fringe benefits and plans attained by going into the middle east, but the main reason was the archeological digs. Think of the history of the world, the Serpent Snakes, found in various cultures, and the sacrifices demanded of various groups, even the Judaic wanted animal sacrifices from El, which in the older language meant Saturn and also Saturn in Sumar meant the black sun. Well the pope is proudly wearing his Saturn hat. All this can googled.

What lives in a desert?

I was told that the mice were not allowed to know that the snakes were not only loose in the field but also ruling them.

I dont like the futuristic world with robot guards that murder anyone who disobeys. We are seriously going to manifest eden instead and this version of outcome will fade as an error. I am holding that thought tonight in meditation.

With your dreams I'm not surprised your keeping a dream journal, and I would take them into meditation, listening to binaurals, theta or alpha, or nature, forest sounds, whales and dolphins, just asking, reflecting, asking your Higher Self to help you solve this and gain deeper understanding and meaning, also to find your way to the Highest Good and path you could be accomplishing in this world. To seek the way, and progress. Reporting for duty to Higher Self, Prime Creator or your terms for Highest Love and Progression there is.

Very interesting thread.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No problem on the private.

The classroom doors lock and everyone that's moving is shot by the camera. For some reason the camera can sense movement and that's how it shots people.

Seems like punishment for believing in God. Cameras seem to be a common tool nowadays to keep tabs on people

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I don't know about believing in God. For some reason I knew it was going to happen and how it can shot people.:/

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Dream journal seems to be a great idea. I have never thought about doing one until a couple of weeks ago. Kept dreaming about a presence being with me constantly in addition to those dreaded lotto numbers. Even considered taping a pen to my wrist to jot down as much detail as I could.

Your mentioning of a journal has made me even more convinced that I should be keeping up with my dreams.

I have always felt dreams mean much more than a good night sleep.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Especially if you lucid dream. Being able to feel and control your dreams is amazing. Even if I don't always control them.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My dreams deal more with snakes, paranormal stuff, and other spooky stuff.

I am constantly getting bitten by snakes. Of course, from what I understand snakes supposedly represent your enemies.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

A lizard represents a secret enemy from what I read online. I usually never really believe everything about dreams or the like off.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I usually try to relate my dreams to what is personally going on around my life.

Sometimes life is hectic and dreams tend to mirror it IMO.

Have you ever seen this site. I use it from time to time but don't take it at heart.

library.thinkquest.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Thanks for the link, I did have another dream this morning. This time I was painting unmanned space ship. It was really small and light. There was the kingdom or mansion from the other dream. It was huge! Like miles long! There was a gigantic swimming pool as well. Whoever owns the place knows I like the water.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join