It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm broke, I'm worthless, my girlfriend is sleeping with my former best friend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
OP- Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would invoke my famous "are you 12 years old" line for that one .......... but I am pretty sure you were implying the same thing of the OP

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
OP- Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would invoke my famous "are you 12 years old" line for that one .......... but I am pretty sure you were implying the same thing of the OP

I must admit that at 4am in the morning 4/5ths of the way through a night shift, I do have the tendency to post as a pre pubescent boy

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

LMAO!!!

That was good.

So, where is this "number one telepath in the American southwest" anyway, so as to keep in touch with this outlandish thread.

His whereabouts, in of itself, lacks veracity ........ yesterday he posted that he is in Manhattan, I could have swore Manhattan was the Northeast. He made it from the Southwest to the Northeast in just an hour and a half !!!

Maybe he meant he is the number one teleporter.

I must be incredibly bored to even be posting to this redundant thread. Someone just take me out back and SHOOT ME !!!

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Maybe he;s the number of telemarketer?

After all the remote viewers and psychics that tipped a Germany vs Brazil world cup final, only to be absolutely humiliated by an Octopus of all things...I dont believe in the ability to foresee the future anymore, lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join