It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a very unusual vertical "Chemtrail" with no Plane!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The other day, while riding shotgun with my girl, I observed a strange "chemtrail" like event that was different than any I've seen before. This expanding trail struck me as odd immediately due that it was traveling on an obvious vertical, or up and down, direction? As I pondered this fact I discovered a second, equally unusual, characteristic in that the two parallel trails were alternating their advancement as if independent of each other? After observing this strange sequence for a few seconds the trail stopped. At this time I had reached my closest possible vantage point only to notice the third and most unusual aspect of this event which was the total absence of an aircraft or other possible source of origin? When the trail stopped forming it did so in a clear blue sky that was free of any obstruction whatsoever? There was no visible source of this expanding white trail? To better visualize this imagine a daytime launching of a firework rocket exhausting a thick smoke trail before vanishing after it silently explodes. The difference being what I saw had two alternately advancing trails that would be much larger than any firework.

My girlfriend has since witnessed this two more times in separate events. We live in the metro Detroit, MI. area and have seen hundreds of "chemtrails", or expanding, lingering vapor trails, in our skies. I've also researched this via internet and have seen hundreds of examples elsewhere around the world. I want to be clear here that these are very different than all else I've seen. I'm writing this thread to discuss these unusual, vertical, alternating and aircraft-less variety, not "chemtrails" in general. I can't help but think what I saw may be an upgraded delivery system? If so it lends great support to this being a very real conspiracy!

My only opinion of these is that they cannot simply be water vapor from jet engines. I believe this phenomenon is potentially harmful and investigation is easily justifiable. I see threads here on "chemtrails" where those that inquire about their concerns are ridiculed and labeled as paranoid, or crazy for their suspicions. I don't wish to argue opinions here, so save those types of comments. I simply want to put this out there for discussion and hear of similar experiences by others, if any.

If I have failed to describe this clearly please inquire for further explanation. Also understand that I am not mistaken in what I saw.

1) There was no visible aircraft.

2) There were two trails advancing in alternate increments. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

3) While the trail was much shorter than average, it was different in that it went straight up.

If anyone has seen or heard of this please let me know? I am making an effort to photograph this, although it will be a challenge.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Zerbst]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Interesting, I was on M-15 near I-69 (Davison)a week or so ago and saw something very similar. I got a few pics on my phone. I'll see if I can upload them. But I saw 3 and maybe a 4th plane, hard to tell they were all converging towards the sun.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by BrokenCar]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow, sorry I missed it. I live 20 minutes north of Davison, right off of m-15. I have never seen a vertical chemtrail before. Too bad you did not get a photo of it.

We have had a lot of chemtrail activity lately and a lot of people elsewhere in the country are reporting clear skies.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sorry the pics are screwed up, I can't fix it. I tried and tried and nope. So to get a better view right click pic and choose view.

The first pic is the the beginning of the first 2 planes I saw. The second one split off from the first one. I saw this happen but couldn't get the camera working quick enough.

The 2nd pic is of the planes that created the trails in the first pics. There are planes there I could see them but apparently they were too dim to be captured.

The 3rd one was while I was driving and therefore a little off but shows a 3rd plane splitting off where the second one did but on the opposite side.

And the final pic is of the planes seemingly headed towards a common point, From my point of view anyways. And there was also a fourth plane coming from the other direction leaving a trail.

Don't know what to make of it but I thought it was strange. Haven't seen it before and haven't seen it since. And I drive up M-15 from Waterford to Vassar a few times a week.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

Sorry, but none of those appear to be "vertical" to me...

Guessing what OP saw were just contrails, and only illusion made them appear "vertical"?

I know of no missiles that would launch in the area of Detroit, MI....

~~~~~~

OP, are you familiar with this site?: flightaware.com...

[edit on 17 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those pics aren't from the OP. Those are some similar that I saw a few weeks ago, north of Detroit.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's a trick of atmospheric perspective. It looks like planes are going straight up and down when they are far away, because the atmosphere and ground level are concentric to the sphere that is our planet. Especially when they are very high. Which can also explain why they were not able to be seen. Most planes have a silver or white bottom, which tends to blend in to the atmosphere when viewed from below. It's amazing how many planes are over your head that you don't see until you start looking for them, or they are making a contrail.
And the "dotted line" contrails are when the plane is flying through an area with varying conditions, some that will support contrails and some that won't. The atmosphere moves like a liquid, in waves. Fly through the wave, and a contrail will seem to go on and off. Inside the plane, you might feel turbulence. (The is a very basic explanation of a much more complex event, but it works).
So what you think you saw and didnt see are all easily explanable and happen a lot, everywhere, every day. You just never noticed it before, because it was a chance for you to observe, since you weren't driving and all three were taking place at the same time.

new topics

top topics

join