It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible "abductions" or "contact" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here it goes,

First let me say hello, I've been reading posts here off and on for about 3 months now, and for some reason this Thread motivated me to reply.

I'm also wondering if I'm an "Abductee" or "Experiencer". I have not ever encountered an Alien face to face, nor do I remember any sort of clinical settings, rectal probing, laser scalpels etc. Just stating that for the record right off the bat.

Also let me tell you upfront that I am a rational person who tries to look at the world logically, even if the world isn't too logical itself at times. I had a 22 year career in the United States Marine Corps, MOS being Intel, wait wait now, it was nothing fancy, by any means, no secret bases, no "little grey men", no underground facilities, nothing like that. I did a lot of grunt work for cryptology, pattern detection, info gathering for briefings to various other arms of the intelligence community as a whole. Aliens or UFOs or "greys" etc, they held no interest in my life during my career in the military, and I felt it was "schitzo crap", some parts of me still do.

Being retired military(honorable discharge btw), I have fairly good medical benefits, and use them regularly. I have never had any psychological issues, as can be attested to my current physicians, as well as routine psych evals that were taken ever since obtaining a Top Secret Clearance, and then evals given when moving to different sectors of the work I was involved in. Although I guess you have to be a little crazy to join the Corps, most of us would say that's "Crazy in a good way".
So with that stuff out of the way, I'll move on to why I posted in the first place:

Now as for reasons I've started to think I may have had some form of contact, even if not on a fully conscious level:

For the past year now I've had very vivid "dreams", I mean total lucidity, and the experience feels less "dream-like", and more-so like a "memory". I don't know if that conveys my thought well, but I've read the above statement 3 times and that's really as good as I can get it. These "dreams" are interesting to say the least. Sometimes they'd involve me sitting in some form of white room, and being spoken too about ecological concerns, or about the planet, moon, etc. Note that I could never "make out" who it was who was speaking(bright room), and that I would think I'm the last person to be told of such topics, never really my forte' so to speak. Nevertheless, these "sessions" were very very vivid, and I remember them fairly well. I know at the time of their happening I never once felt "danger" or "fear", and I spent 20 years learning the finer points of threat assessment. Ok, so make of that whatever you will, any feedback on it is appreciated.

Next up, physical "evidence"(not really evidence of anything, but dunno what to call it otherwise). Four months ago I woke up from sleep and had a depression on the back of my scull, to describe it I'd say it's about 3 inches from my crown, to the lower right side of my skull. what's interesting is that it is rather deep, at least 1/4" and has a "Y" shaped scar, the scar is very very fine. Needless to say, I was a bit puzzled, my wife and myself could not explain it. At this point I was worried, but any connection(real or imagined) between this and my "dreams" was not on my mind at that time. I phoned and made an appointment to see my physician. He observed the area, stated that it seemed as though bone mass was missing, and could think of no reason for it. He ran me through cat scans, and noted that while that area seemed to be missing, no brain mass of any sort was missing or damaged. Also, no "metal objects" or transistors or whatnot were seen in the scans, just in case some of you were wondering. heh

So anyways about maybe 2 weeks later I awoke yet again from sleep, and find that I have a small "crescent shaped" scar just below my knee, and once again can't explain it. This time I didn't phone the doctor, which maybe I should have if for no other reason other than to document. Such thoughts were not on my mind though.

It's also worth noting that neither of the two physical marking left any sort of blood or whatnot, also neither gave any pain or adverse sensations whatsoever.

Since that incident there have been more dreams of various subjects, and some very beautiful views of things I cannot explain. One that has really stuck with me was standing near two entities that seemed "blurry" to me, at least in recollection. The strange thing however is that the rest of my view is crisp, and clear. I am standing with them, and we are on a hillside, there is green-blue grass like substance everywhere on the hill, covering rocks, and I'm looking at the horizon. Wherever I am is not earth, as it's a planet in a binary star system. the two "suns" look amazing, as one is closer (bigger) looking, and round and reddish, and the other must be further, and is white and shines almost too bright to look at. I could feel the wind pass my face, and into my beard, but I couldn't smell anything, it was strange. Anyways, I was just looking around, very peaceful, nothing was "spoken" from the two entities. I then got the feeling one, the one closed to where I was standing, wanted me to look up. A gesture he made maybe, I don't know. I looked up and *WHAM* I see this giant, I mean huge craft, just floating above us headed in the general direction of the horizon out in front of the hillside. I can still remember it so well, like 3 rectangles(2 short on the sides of one long in the middle of them), with many ridges and lines in the material they were made of. I remember looking at it just quietly drifting along for a minute or two, in total awe, and then it just fades to black.

I continue to have the strange dreams, and have tried to ask questions of the "entities" when aware of lucidity, some get me responses, others are ignored, but still could be the product of my subconscious. I have spoken to a psychologist, "off the record" as he's a friend of my brother, he thinks that it is, hmm what did he say, neurons or synapses, firing in my brain heavily while I sleep, and that I certainly wasn't "losing it", as I stated that was a fear of mine.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this, so I thought I'd put it out here. I had decided awhile back that I'd not post it here. I don't even know why I'm typing this as I am right now, just felt I should I guess, strange stuff. Thanks for your time.

J. Prestridge
USMC (Ret.)

[I have posted this also in another post on this board, as I'm hoping that I can get more input that way. If that's not allowed here, I apologize and am ok with you removing either or. Thank you.]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hello again,

Another thing maybe worthy of mentioning is that before the above stated "dreams" began, I really never remembered dreams much, the ones I did remember pieces of were in black and white, and just "snippets". Also I'd never tried to "lucid dream" or "astral project", as I thought it was a form of "escapism". With these experiences however, I must say that there may be something to astral projection or lucid dreaming, and would be interested in furthering my knowledge on that subject as well.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
AnOldWanderer,

As stated in the other thread where you raised this issue:

Yes, it does look like you have been abducted a number of times.

If you believe that the encounters are benign, then let them continue. If you believe them to be damaging or that you are violated in some way, then you should strive to end them.

If you choose the second option, I would be happy to offer you some preventative measures.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Regarding your inquiry on lucid dreaming and astral projection, see my post here on meditation, hypnosis, and remote viewing.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hello,

Well it does seem like you have been abducted, but just to be sure id say get an appointment with a psychiatrist and have him/her conduct hypnosis on you to see if you can get any other memories out of the experience.

- ASSASSIN651

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Mr. Richard,

Once again thanks for the quick response, as well as the links, I'll be looking into them shortly.

Assassin,

Hi there, I'm not sure if I've been abducted, but I think these things are a bit strange to be sure. Your suggestion for hypnosis interests me, however I don't think I know how to go about finding a hypnotist, and the family friend, a rather experienced psychologist, does not do hypnotisms, and doesn't really believe in their validity.

I myself am also a bit unsure of them, but if I found a true professional, I'd give it a go. My biggest concern is that I've read that such hypnotism sessions can end up "leading" a person to the conclusion of abduction. I'm not sure if they mean it would be done intentionally or not. Regardless, I don't want to degrade my experiences, just for the sake of being an "experiencer".

Honestly, I'd be just fine if I found out that my noodle was cooked, ya know, not playing with a full deck. But really, I'm as sharp as I've ever been. Whatever that really means when all is said and done.

If I were to suppose this were in fact some form of contact, then I must say the implications for my personal life and beliefs would be... interesting to say the least.

There is also the big question of motive. I'm a creature of habit, and I am a firm believer that there's motive to most every action, or omission, that we perpetrate on a day to day basis. So for me, the understanding of *why* such acts would occur, would be as, if not more important than the underlying fact of contact itself.

I'm unsure if anyone here can relate to any of this. I hope so though, because I most likely won't be pursuing this in a "support group". Just not in my nature.

Anyways, thanks for your input. Hopefully I'll hear some more from you, Mr. Richard, and others as well. I must say I expected more responses so far, but really am greatful just to talk to people about it. I've already felt a bit better. I wonder if there's any members or readers out there with similar happenings, I'd like to know if so.

Thanks again.

JP

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
J. Prestridge
AnOldWanderer

I have two suggestions for you. Both together are the best way to find out for yourself whatever you want to know about your experiences.

One is to write down and date in order what you recall in detailed journal form, and then continue from now on with any new experiences. For past memories, write the date you can best recall that it happened, and write the date you are writing it on. This will organize your thoughts as well as preserve present integrity of events. You don't have to exhaust or bore yourself by writing out long stories, but write like it's a play. "Just the facts, Ma'am." All of them. Take your time, just do it as things come to you. When you record events as they happen, it is just like drawing one line of the whole picture at a time. One line might seem silly or meaningless, but each one is designed and planned for your progression. Nothing that you are shown or recall is for no reason. Make time to practice and allow your new perspectives on life to integrate into daily life in a normal way. You can't go around hysterically excited all the time, you have to learn to let it be normal to you. I think you are already doing this anyway.

Also an important note is that when you start writing things down as you recall them, this is practice to be able to become more aware of more events that you might otherwise have missed. You, like all alien experiencers, have had "many" more encounters than just the few you recall.

My second suggestion for you is to present your alien contacts with your questions. Choose a few of the most important ones to you at a time. Let them know what you would like to know, and ask them to help you understand what is going on. You mentioned in your post that you remember that you talk with them during meetings, but now also do that while you and your wife are at home relaxing, wide awake. Write down and date exactly what you want to ask. Be as simple and direct and specific as possible.

The only thing I will stress that you really should not do, is absorb lots of other people's ideas and stories, especially the negative ones. Any stories can sway your thinking and that's okay because you're not putty, and you need to know what's going around out there, but the negatives ones can scare, confuse and turn you away from your own goal. The "angelic holy" stories won't hurt you emotionally about alien life, but any story you hear can be equally fabricated, and most are, at least in some way. So go with your own sources, and think for yourself as realistically and scientifically and evolutionally as you can.

Be patient with the flow of information, because things come slowly by design, to be processed and understood to some degree before you can handle more. It's not always easy, but obviously you can handle it. If sometime you can't, it will slow down or stop.

What is most true to you is when you have a few grains of knowledge from your own experiences, more so than to have a truck load of anybody else's. Also, that is your own proof in your own mind of what is happening in your own life. To hell with anybody else. Most people in the field are just yack yack yacking.

You don't need any help, you already have everything you need. You are stable, thoughtful, educated, mature, experienced and willing and able to actively handle your alien contact. Do not think that anybody has more knowledge about your own experiences than you do.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
man i would put some cameras in my room u should do that and mabey other instruments if u dont get anything from the cameras like hard evidence then go to a psychiatrist and do regression

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WestPoint,

Hi there. Now that's a damn good idea. I have a CCTV system that I can install, it's outside "looking" at my wife and my vehicles. Funny that it's never noted any intruders of any sort, and it has audio too. Heck we can hear the neighbor kids playing jump rope if we have the sound on. I'll do that tomorrow morning, bring it in here I mean.

Now that's a good sanity test to be sure, unless they have some form of countermeasures or something. Anyone know if they do? Good thinking, I appreciate it.

And yes, I know this all sounds nuts, hell, not a day goes by that I don't question it all myself, really I'm serious. But you need to remember, it'd have to be an insanity that was also affecting my wife, who has seen the physical marks left on me, both times.

Not only that, but we've had a family friend, a psychologist over, in detail, to look into it. Not some "one hour session" or a "lunch", I mean over for hours, with my brother and wife acting more insane about it all than I was. Very emotional stuff here. It could all be a figment I suppose, but I doubt it. Then again I guess they always do, so it's moot for me to say it. I've seen a man drenched with insanity before, and I must say that I don't see a connection between that type of situation and myself, but once again, my observation in this is probably moot, and suspect at best.

Also, no history of mental illness in my family, maybe a case of depression in a grandmother, but nothing with dissociative or hallucinative properties. But once again:

Make of it what you will. Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldWanderer

unless they have some form of countermeasures or something. Anyone know if they do?

Yes, they do. For every single technology we have, all the way up, they have better to counter it. We don't see them unless they want us to see them or allow us to see them.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi JP,

I have a thought about the CCTV idea, which is indeed a clever one. As I stated in the other thread, they could easily knock out your entire electrical system with EM pulse technology.

However, they are neither omipotent or omniscient, as some would have you believe.

The trick is to have devices that are not electrically based and take brute force to overcome.

A humorous picture comes to mind of a handful of scrawny Greys pathetically trying to break down a door that has a series of locks from the inside that cannot be picked. Guess they'll have to call in the Nordics. *L*

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
AnOldWanderer.

I suggest you get hypno-regression therapy to clarify those memories, but as you've previously mentioned you're fairly against that notion. Still, if you think the information is in any way real and could provide real help to others due to it, perhaps you should seek it out. Now cost might be an issue to you as all things are in life. I know that many UFOlogicial groups will sponsor such sessions at times so you may want to contact one like MUFON if you decide to go further in extracting these memories.

Can you go further into the questions you asked and were asked during these lucid experiences? Exactly what did these things tell you? Also What questions did they refuse to answer of you?

[edit on 17-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi JP,

I have a thought about the CCTV idea, which is indeed a clever one. As I stated in the other thread, they could easily knock out your entire electrical system with EM pulse technology.

However, they are neither omipotent or omniscient, as some would have you believe.

The trick is to have devices that are not electrically based and take brute force to overcome.

A humorous picture comes to mind of a handful of scrawny Greys pathetically trying to break down a door that has a series of locks from the inside that cannot be picked. Guess they'll have to call in the Nordics. *L*

"Hey, Tuodi, I thought you said this door wasn't locked??!!?"
"Oops.."

P.S. Tuodi was the best alien-sounding name I could come up with at the time.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Frack! They must be members of ATS!"

"We really need to shut those people down."

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
AnOldWanderer.

I suggest you get hypno-regression therapy to clarify those memories, but as you've previously mentioned you're fairly against that notion. Still, if you think the information is in any way real and could provide real help to others due to it, perhaps you should seek it out. Now cost might be an issue to you as all things are in life. I know that many UFOlogicial groups will sponsor such sessions at times so you may want to contact one like MUFON if you decide to go further in extracting these memories.

Can you go further into the questions you asked and were asked during these lucid experiences? Exactly what did these things tell you? Also What questions did they refuse to answer of you?

[edit on 17-6-2004 by heelstone]

Heelstone,

Hi there, nice to meet you. Well, I'm interested in hypnosis and regression, and I will be looking into it. I didn't mean to imply I'd discount it, not at all. I just mean that to me it would be suspect, and that I'd not take anything found there to mean much either way, I'd just be doing it for the understanding of what I've seen, not as much for digging to the roots of the entire thing. I guess that may sound close-minded, but I'm just trying to keep all of this as rational as possible.

As far as cost is concerned, I have no problems paying for the services. I'm not a rich man, but I'm "comfortable". I appreciate the thoughtfulness of that statement, and am glad to know that others in similar(or worse) situations have that avenue open to them as well.

Ok...just going to go with my gut now, here it goes.

Ok this next part is probably going to wind up long, and certainly will be strange, just so you know:

Ok as I've said in another thread, the thread that made me decide to register and put this out here for review; my "dreams" or whatever they are, are still a tad fragmented. By that I mean that I come into "consciousness" or "become aware" in the middle of some of these sessions, missing some of what has been said, or at least I don't have memory of the events before "awareness", this may be due to the nature of the memory I am unsure, and that's something I really hope to find answer to. "Their" words have an * by them, mine have a + next to them.

Anyways, some things I've been "told" are below(to the best of my recollection, may not be verbatim):

[*So you see, that is why persons like you are needed.
+Who needs me?(kinda confused)
*(Ignored)
*Change is certain, weither it is positive or negative is up to persons like you.]

That's all I remember from that one "dream"

[*Because the structure of your society is one built on control, a form of enslavement.
(sound in the background, that I will leave out)
+What do you mean? We are controlled?
*Your entire existence is control, rulers dominate you lives. Human's goals are to dominate each other, even on the smallest scale. You cannot grow under this control, and there are those who know this, it is their objective.
+Where am I?(kinda scared)
*(Ignored)
+Are you, is this real?(feel scared)
*Oh, I can assure you, this is very real.(Hazy, light-headed not sure if that was the exact words).]

Just sitting here recalling that above interaction, I feel a bit panicky, uneasy in my stomach. No idea why.

[*(Have?) you seen these symbols? You need to recognize this if you see it.]

See some items on a "wall" in front of me, blurry, maybe a triangle, can't say with any certainty.

[*...so we come and try to help. We have tried to clean your air, your water, we have tried to stop spread of diseases in your food sources. We are fought by your rulers, they want things to come to pass, which we cannot allow. We are very invested in you, much time and effort are put into this world.*]

Strange voices/noises, like a language I guess?, shrieks and gurgles?
The above is *not* verbatim, just what I remember, the gist of the conversation.

[*Isn't it beautiful? You can have a chance at this, you can be a part of all this.
+Why are we here(calm, not surprised)?
*This is what you wanted to see isn't it?
*This is what our work is for. This is what your work is for.
+I don't understand(scared now)
*Yes you do.
+Who are you? Who am I?(feel sensation of tears swelling in my eyes right now as typing that.)
*A valid question.
Don't fear this, it is what you have strived for. I'll leave you to think of such things now.]

Looking out of some "window" or monitor or something. In a bright grey room, blue lights behind me somewhere, no shoes on, clothes on, not normal clothes, loose, v neck, symbol on the arm, printed on? 4 other humans standing near me, 20 yards away, quiet, can't make out what they look like, but can "feel" that we went into this room together. Confusion or fear in the air, if that makes any sense.

This above section is almost verbatim, or may be, I feel very very confident in the above words.

Won't say what I saw, or the symbol, as I want to save these to compare with any others with similar experiences, to see if it matches up you understand?

Those are the most vivid of my "dreams", ones that I can "feel" when writing them down. I've obscured a few things, and left out 2 specific things, as I want to see if anyone else has this same "phrase" and " sound". Left symbols out too, saw some over a "door" of some kind, remember a few of them. One in particular I really remember, like ingrained in me for whatever reason. I'll not disclose this, as it was so prominent that it may have value to others or groups, I don't know why I even think that.

Also my MOST vivid "dream" is on another thread here, which details it out a bit. It was the most amazing thing I've ever "seen"(can't be sure I did). I have extreme feelings of joy and peace thinking of it, whatever that really means.

Don't know what to make of any of the above. Please note that I'm not spouting this as dogma, or asking you to believe in me or my words. I have just as much doubt or more than the most jaded person on here I'm sure.

All I want is understanding of all this.

JP

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi JP,

In lieu of you going to a hypnotherapist, why not just delve into deep meditation and self-hypnosis (which are essentially the same thing) and gain some insight directly?

Doing so would make it much easier for you to sort out the memories and make more sense of them. Additionally, you will slowly recall what happened more clearly than you do now.

This is precisely what a conscientious and experienced therapist, hypnotherapist and psychologist would do for you if you went to them.

However, in this case, no drugs or fees are required.

I gave you a link to a post that I recently made that addresses a simple approach to meditation.

Click on this to go to it.

Strength & Honor...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi JP,

In lieu of you going to a hypnotherapist, why not just delve into deep meditation and self-hypnosis (which are essentially the same thing) and gain some insight directly?

Capital idea, Paul_Richard. I was about to suggest it as well.

AnOldWanderer,

You already know how to do this. It is the same thing you have been doing to recall events. When you described above, the conversations during encounters you remember, in order first to last, quietly and calmly, without any distractions, that was a form of meditation/regression. You can go deeper and recall more.

First practice on ordinary events, so that you can get the feel of what works best for you without any stress, such as your earliest memory of one of your own birthday parties, or a favorite early family vacation. It is good to start with long past events first because you already recall bits of things that were very important to you at that time, and because you are now so far removed from them, that when you go deep enough, and you "feel" like you are actually there, you will know that you are doing it the right way. Try to use only happy events to regress to while you are practicing. But if at any time you recall very unhappy, fearful, abusive or otherwise negative events, consciously remind yourself (talk to yourself) that these things are not happening now. Then make a decision for yourself of whether you want to continue or stop. Do not force yourself to recall events that you would not force somebody else to. Encourage yourself, support yourself, listen to yourself. Guide yourself, and hold your own hand if you need it, because you are your own most trusted friend.

When you are ready to try it, lay back in a quiet place where you will not be interrupted. Focus on one part of one early event that you want to recall more details of. Take a few slow deep breaths all the way in through your nose and all the way out through your mouth as you relax your entire body. As you breathe out, go deeper and continue to focus on the event. "Going deeper" is almost like falling asleep while you stay awake. Allow your body to completely relax but keep your mind awake, alert and focused.

When you feel "there" look around and take mental notes on details of what you see. Even if at first you only recall what you already recall and no more, it will become more clear, and in every effort you will be practicing and exercising and learning what works for you. These are the skills you will use to regress for alien experiences.

When it comes to regressing for any kind of event that may have been confusing, scary, abusive, traumatic or in any way have a negative affect on your emotions, I strongly suggest that you use another person to stay with you and help guide you through it, even if this seems silly, and you don't think you need it. Regression will put you right back there to feel everything again, and a person you trust most will help keep you mindful at all times that it's just an exercise in remembering. You said that your wife is a big help to you. She is perfect for this job.

You lay back and clear your mind, and let her guide you through the relaxation and remind you what exact thing to focus on to start with. She can ask you questions and should take notes on everything said by both of you. Questions can be like, "What is the first part of the event that you recall?" and "Do you see any other people there with you?" And "What happened next?" She can say, "Let's move forward slowly now." and "sit still for a moment and look around you and tell me if you see anything else." If you start to get more emotional than you are comfortable being, tell her that right away, at which point she should remind you that it is not happening now and that you can stop and break away at any time you want. Of course you already know this at the time-- you are not unconscious or a robotic ragdoll like in the movies, but hearing these words from your partner is re-grounding and part of the order of your control over what you two are working together to accomplish.

Your session will end on its own at the end of what you can recall, or the end of the event, and you should let it do so, and then reflect on the events you have recorded. If you need the session to end abruptly for any reason, go right ahead and do that too. Decide on that possibility ahead of time so if it happens, you will just let it go, knowing that you can pick back up later if you want to. There is no danger of actually getting stuck inside an old event "unless you want there to be" and you don't seem like you would have that kind of problem. But old feelings of old events may linger a while once you dig them up and revisit them, that is only natural.

When you are ready to start going after your alien experiences, start with the most simple one you already recall, and just go over it and record it beginning to end. You and your wife will both be practicing so take your time and feel around for what works best for you and develop your own style. The more you do it, the better you will get at it. At first you might feel silly, but do it anyway. That silliness will go away fast.

You don't have to lay down to regress, but it's easier that way at first. And when you get good at it, you will be able to do it at any time as long as you are relaxed and focused inside. Eventually you will be able to recall events that you have had no physical memory of at all. When it comes to alien experiences, your alien contacts will be with you, helping and watching you recall what you can. However, don't expect to ever recall everything about everything at once. Find the source, and then be satisfied with as much as you can grasp onto from the rhythm of a steady trickle.

Note for anybody else reading this: I am not a professional hypnotist or doctor or therapist of any kind! These instructions come from my own knowledge directly due to my own experiences. If you are uncomfortable with anything I have said, don't do these exercises. If you are easily upset emotionally, which is normal, do not attempt deep regression without your own fully informed consent. If you ever find yourself mentally or emotionally overwhelmed for any reason, use a good supportive friend or professional to help you work through and get over your traumas. Life is short!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Won't say what I saw, or the symbol, as I want to save these to compare with any others with similar experiences, to see if it matches up you understand?

I'm glad you shared the information that you have.

From the abduction cases I've read about, the most commonly seen symbol in such cases are of winged serpents. Fairly similar to the medical cadusus of intertwining snakes.

Off the top of my head I can remember the 1967 Herbert Schirmer and the 1979 Filiberto Cardenas and William Herrmann abductions all involving aliens that had winged serpent emblems on their suits.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

[*Because the structure of your society is one built on control, a form of enslavement.
(sound in the background, that I will leave out)
+What do you mean? We are controlled?
*Your entire existence is control, rulers dominate you lives. Human's goals are to dominate each other, even on the smallest scale. You cannot grow under this control, and there are those who know this, it is their objective.

I started to think about this thread again today and was remembering a lot of alien encounter/abduction reports and this particular bit where you were told about the alien concerns comes across in many of them.

There seems to be an underlying issue that aliens are concerned over man's ability to "grow". Some alien incidents had the aliens claiming that Earth is a "backwards" planet. Some have said that humans have been "capped" regarding progression of the species and is basically an embryonic life form. Some have said mankind is now a hopelessly lost cause. This also the alleged primary reason for aliens remaining so secretive. Some alien reports have the beings saying outright that its due to man's inability to interact peacefully with themselves and the world they live on that they remain in the shadows.

The issue of control they are seemingly concerned over is right on the money with regards to how we live. I'm still unconvinced any alien life form has concern for the well-being of man though. All those alleged concerns could just be lies to win over people who have or had good positions in our government like yourself for potentially malcious purposes.

Whatever the case is, the events you describe certainly follow a pattern. Though of course, depending on how much UFO/ET literature you have ever been exposed to, that may have influenced these memories.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by heelstone]

new topics

top topics

join