It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family builds a pyramid because aliens told them too!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this or if any of you have attended the yearly conferences. Located in the rural Allegan, Michigan is a fully functional pyramid.

I know the story is old, but I am curious for opinions on her and what she does. This years conference takes place next week-end.

"Allegan lady talks about her alien abduction.
Many say no such thing exist but others refuse to. Among these is a woman in michigan.

About thirty years ago she says that she an her family(Her,Her Husband, Her two boys) where driving down a highway and the boys needed to stop and use the restroom. She says they stopped for a while and the only thing they remember after that is coming back to the car but they noticed that three hours had gone by. they thought it was weird so they decided to go under a deep meditation in which they recalled being told that their son had to have a pyramid built for him and that there was a point in that pyramid were the would be a zero energy zone in which you could heal yourself with an out-of-body Experience. THIS IS QUITE INTRIGUING! If you ask me but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Read more: socyberty.com...

Here is a link to her web site with tons of information:

www.templeofsakkara.com...

Info on the yearly conference coming up next week:

www.templeofsakkara.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jade2010

How come there's no pictures of it? Her site shows pictures of the pyramids in Egypt, not the one she built.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well...

Eh Hem...

Although I have never heard of this woman, I will check out your links it did remind me of something similar...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Great question...I was just thinking that same thing. I have personally saw the pyramid, so I can tell you it does exist. I will see if I can find any of my own personal pictures of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree it does sound similar....lol There is alot of information on the links. I am surprised at the lack of information I can find on this woman.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I read through all their site & info. The lady is pretty much bat[color=#fff]shit.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Unidentified_Objective]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

People come from everywhere to her conference each year. It is really a HUGE event. If you look at her personal bio she has all kinds of information. She has many followers and I am just wondering why??

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm starring and flagging this because it looks interesting and will look over their site. It also appears I have another thread to read that was linked on this.
There were studies done in Russia about pyramids and they solve enormous problems, cures, health increased, farming, plants and vegetables grew larger. It was really interesting will try to find it.

link   
"the orbit of the Earth is being changed by these same emotions" hahaha thats comedy gold right there

link   

Thanks for posting this,

I had no idea some people actually built a pyramid in Michigan. I never heard of it before or the people who built it.

How big would you estimate this pyramid to be?

I'm glad you have seen it, I was just about to take a drive and confirm if it exists or not.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
www.pyramids.ru...

Some of the scientific results of previous studies with Pyramids built by Alexander Golod show:

The Immune system of organisms increased upon exposure in the pyramid (Scientific Research Institute named by Mechnikov, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);

Specific properties of medicines increase with decreasing side effects after exposure in the Pyramid (SRI of Virology named by Ivanovskiy, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);

Agricultural seeds placed in the pyramid showed a 30-100% increase in yield;

Russian military radar detected an energy column above the Pyramids built by Alexander Golod which is thought to have repaired the Ozone layer in Russia (the same can be done for example in Australia);

The pathogenic strength of different viruses and bacteria becomes less with exposure in the pyramid;

The amount of radioactivity becomes less after exposure in the pyramid.

Amongst some of the results found. It is quite interesting. I still have to study this more, as some have been drawn to create pyramid structures in their back yard for years, kind a hippy new age thing to do, but....due to the pyramid system itself I've always seen the structure as meaning, power to the few.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ok so yes, the extradimensional keepers told me to build it. It is for healing and raising vibrational frequency. It also has the ability to be used by them for tuning the planet.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Quote from her website:

In the period of time just after the destruction of Atlantis the Earth was cracked by mans inability to control his ego and anger (emotions). The same conditions exist today. That is why the weather is out of control

So lets get this straight. The weather we are currently seeing has nothing to do with air pressure, wind patterns or ocean temperature...it has to do with man's inability to control his ego?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have lived in Michigan my whole life, and just learned about the pyramid in the last 3 years. I am guessing the pyramid could fit 200 people inside it and it has a upper level. Most of the thing is underground, with the tip or point above ground, but it is huge. I am looking through my files now for a picture.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

To me....her entire site is like trying to read a foreign language....lol...that is why I am asking for "expert" opinions. All I know is I live about 30 minutes away from a huge pyramid.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Are you allowed to visit the pyramid and check it out?

I wish that socyberty article showed a picture of it instead of Tahquamenon falls, I've been to the falls. I want to see the pyramid!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've looked into this before. Matter of fact, about a year ago I met a devout believer. He seemed to spout a mixture of myth, UFO-jargon, new age medicine & just plain crazy talk all in one. Some of it was plain crap. Just parroting old sci-fi plots.

I am a strong believer that the mind is a powerful thing. That we have yet to unlock its potential. Unfortunately, I believe in their quest to do so, people like this seem to become more retarded.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver

Are you allowed to visit the pyramid and check it out?

I wish that socyberty article showed a picture of it instead of Tahquamenon falls, I've been to the falls. I want to see the pyramid!

A picture would be nice. Retarded or not (This pyramid/ufo cult), it might be an awesome structure. :-) And that, anyone can appreciate.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah: And she is a reverend.

wmnc.biz...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jade2010
Oh yeah: And she is a reverend.

wmnc.biz...

Good stuff. From that PDF....

The archangels and Efs and other dimensionals like fairies and devas, sasquatch. and Native American shamans, all have the ability to access higher frequencies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join