It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Utah State Employees Allegedly Behind Immigrant List

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

wow no one mentioned anything about this at all. Great job getting defensive over nothing

THANKS!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

if you are a mexican someone came here illegally...if you and all your people would leave, we americans could enjoy what OUR ancestors built.. AND YOU could enjoy what yours built... oh thats right, it is much easier to mooch off what someone built, then to build your own,, that lay, take the easy way out thinking is genetic!! look at mexico!! look at every community that has been overrun by illegals compared to pix before you apocalyptos!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

what you feel now is what those native Indians felt, it doesn't feel that good knowing that somebody wants to kick you out from where you were born

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

I never said the Indians felt good. It never feels good to loose unless you like being a loooser.

What I said is that we took the land by force. It is therefore the spoils of war. I say if someone wants the land then they better be prepared to fight like hell to get it back. If they win, then they can have it. But they better come prepared.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

you have a amazing democracy

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

I am native american!!!, anyone whose blood has built and worked this land for 600 years is NATIVE AMERICAN!!!

We true native americans have been fighting the mayan/aztecs for a thousand years before the europeans arrived.. the apoclyptos (mexicans)[anybody from south of us is all the same] tried for generations to conquer our lands, but to no avail!!! the cherokee were the most powerful here. the apocalyptos knew it.. NOW THEY THINK THIS LAND WAS THEIRS!!! NEWS FLASH, mexicans....when SPAIN owned you, they also owned part of the us land mass.. but they sold it to the US.. the mexicans never owned anything....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspx

you have a amazing democracy

THANKS! We really have built a great country here. Granted it didnt come easy, but the world is a better place because of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Utah.
A state founded by settlers fleeing persecution from people who couldn't mind their own business.
The irony.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

lets hope so Shaka, great countries have collapsed from very little issues.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

Well even if we do collapse we had a great run. We built the greatest, wealthiest, most powerful nation in the entire history of the world and it only took less than a few hundred years. I would say that is pretty damn good.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by slavenomore4u
I for one applaude their effort in exposing these people, sure, there may be people on that list who are not illegal, but the fact that the list is not perfect does not negate the fact that these two ore more people put their necks out and stood up for their country. I hope that others will soon follow them in what they have done.
those who shy away from this, are cowards.
those who support the illegals and the public servants who turn a blind eye to them are traitors.

Really now? Look I'm against illegal immigration. I'm an immigrant. But the US Constitution was created to avoid this sort of thing. This is a dragnet. It goes against principle. If we don't have standards and principles to help avoid incriminating INNOCENT PEOPLE then we have effectively become a totalitarian state.

This is so arbitrary and unwarranted it makes my head spin.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by slavenomore4u

I for one applaude their effort in exposing these people, sure, there may be people on that list who are not illegal, but the fact that the list is not perfect does not negate the fact that these two ore more people put their necks out and stood up for their country

Keep on applauding. It won't be long before your name shows up on some list. Pimping out your fellow Americans based on an assumption and with very little proof does not represent standing up for your country.

Here is a list of organizations I could call to get you on a list simply by making false assumptions. I swear I saw you carrying/buying illegal weapons. I swear you said something about making a bomb. I swear you said you ripped off the IRS. I swear you are housing one of the FBI's most wanted. I swear I saw you stealing your car.

IRS
ATF
FBI
DEA
Local cops
State cops
and the list goes on and on

Furthermore, many on this thread are trying to make this an illegal immigrant thread.

The real issue is if these kind of lists should exist in the US. If so, let the war began.. I have my list as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by piddles

if you are a mexican someone came here illegally...if you and all your people would leave, we americans could enjoy what OUR ancestors built.. AND YOU could enjoy what yours built... oh thats right, it is much easier to mooch off what someone built, then to build your own,, that lay, take the easy way out thinking is genetic!! look at mexico!! look at every community that has been overrun by illegals compared to pix before you apocalyptos!

I am Mexican and none of my ancestors came here illegally. My family came from a once-wealthy landowner family who lost their land when their holdings became part of the Texas Republic and later US land. My family's lands were usurped by racist laws depriving us of legal ownership due to unfair taxation and squatters claiming ownership without documentation, all this considered legal by racist courts without true legal scholarship or fairness.

'Your' country was built on our sweat here in the southwest - our lands were taken over and stolen from under our noses - our crops burnt and our holding legally swindled by crooked judges and people who felt - like your statement - that our ethnicity was enough to damn us.

We are still downtrodden - amazing that even in the 21st century you will keep us second-class (look to your comment) and still mock us for not making the 'American dream'.

Are you sure you don't have a sheet and a pillowcase with eyes cut out in the closet?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yep its working already....and i see the whole thing clear as mud....
The ptb is screwing with you peoples heads...
Heres how it works...
First they get you to squeal on supposedly illegal aliens...then they get you to just keep in the habit of doing so....
pretty soon nobody trusts nobody about nuthin...they got stooges running to them for pat on the head...
maybe a plaque or something.
yer being suckered into a police state and they are using this to further the whole agenda..
Got illegals make detention centers....out of illegals detain dissidents instead....easy with your help of course....suckers!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by piddles

wow if you had ANY idea about anything, you would know that mexicans came from native americans who were raped, murdered, and conquered by the spanish. Ever heard of the aztecs?

sigh.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
so my argument is invalid because what now? Because of people who made poor decisions?
if you sincerely think that all mexicans come here and do everything you describe, you are a racist. there's no way around it.
since I'm mexican, I guess I'm gonna go have a giant family spraypaint my pitbull, "steal" a job, and eat tacos and burritos ARRIBA ARRIBA EPA EPA
you're not evil, you're just ignorant.

You must be an illegal alien, or a operative, possibly one of thos trolls that we hear about.
or it could be that you have been brainwashed beyond all repair, whatever your defect is, it is working against this nation.
I am calling you out as a supporter of the insurection that is taking place on many levels in this nation, one of thos being the invasion of foriegn nationals. You are a traitor to your nation.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

there may be people on that list who are not illegal,

There could be and at the same time the names may be being used by illegals. Identity theft by illegals is rampant

What names are illegals going to take but names and identities of Hispanics that are hear legally or names of Hispanic US citizens.

You have only to look at the US government no fly list to see how this could happen.

If there are illegals using the identities of Hispanic US citizens they need to be investigated and if confirmed they should be deported as criminals

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Anyone who harbors, supports, abets, helps the illegals in any way shape or form is breaking the law, and will be reported.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismos

Originally posted by piddles

by the way, wouldn't you say it's hypocritical that the only way they thought they could get rid of illegals is...illegal?

You gotta fight fire with fire.

Uhhh....No!

Two wrongs never make a right, genius.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Had the list included the names of several hundred sister-wives suspected of welfare fraud, I would agree that the two Utah state workers were motivated by a need to prevent abuse to the system.
If you're gonna snitch, include everyone who may not be paying their fair share.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join