It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of Covenant -- "The golden decoy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Did you guys know there were two different Arks of the Covenant? The first Ark God ordered Mosjeh (Moses) to build (the golden one) may actually have been simply Mosjeh's coffin, made to contain the bones of the "Greatest prophet ever to have lived" ("noone until this day knows where Mosjeh's body rests"), or simply a decoy, while the real Ark of Covenant and probably the one being the most valuable one to the Jewish nation was the second one God ordered Mosjeh to build after he went up to the mountain the second time (after Mosjeh had broken the tablets containing the ten commandments), a simple wooden box containing something of extreme importance to the Hebrew nation -- was kept hidden, while the golden one with the Kerubim on top was a show-off piece, so that when Nebukadnezzar sacked Jerusalem, looking for gold and precious stones, he would steal the golden one, while the real Ark, which was a small wooden box, easily smuggled away by a couple of people -- was hidden -- the Babylonians went off with the golden decoy thinking they had the real one.

The small wooden Ark is supposed to have contained the original book of the Torah and two stone tablets containing the ten commandments, and possibly a few other things which allowed the Jews to rewrite the Torah instantly after king Kyros (Cyrus) had set the Jews free in Babylon.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Did you guys know there were two different Arks of the Covenant? The first Ark God ordered Mosjeh (Moses) to build (the golden one) may actually have been simply Mosjeh's coffin, made to contain the bones of the "Greatest prophet ever to have lived" ("noone until this day knows where Mosjeh's body rests"), or simply a decoy, while the real Ark of Covenant and probably the one being the most valuable one to the Jewish nation...

Stopped reading at this point.

There is no such thing as any Jewish "nation".

The doctrine of the nation-state is a Western political doctrine.

The children of Israel are the Chosen people.

But that has nothing to do with any purported "Jewish" state.

States can't be "Jewish" any more than oak trees can be Jewish.

The state that you are referring to is a Zionist state claiming to be something that it is simply not possible to be.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

The Torah is actually the first constitution of the Nation of Israel. State -- Nation -- the same. Mosjeh layed the foundation for the State of Israel. Not the nation of Gog we see in the ME today, but the nation of the sons of Israel/Jakob.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Wow Neo, you certainly have an active imagination. So you know that there were two arks of the covenant?....And just how do you know this?

Do you offer any proof for your claim?.... No, you can just start a thread with any kind of fantasy BS that you can conjure up at any moment.

I guess anybody can come on here then and just make up a story and claim to know it is true.

Or was this another Revelation that you received from God?.....like the one where Jesjuah's son turned the Sahara green again?.....priceless.

And FYI, Jesus had no son.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

www.biblemysteries.com...

There's a link to read more about the " second ark " .

Interesting topic OP'er

This example of the " second ark " is one never spoke about , rather the second ark is often sighted as an example of a " contradiction " rather then a possible decoy .

There was a guest on C2C just over a year ago who claimed to have found peaces of this wooden ark . He claims that because of age it has been all but lost to time , however it was his claim that the remaining peaces were used to make a drum , long story short .

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Also, there are many things both in the Tanakh and in secular sources that indicates that the golden ark was destroyed and rebuilt several times up through biblical history, until it dissapeared completely. The wooden one, however, is almost never mentioned, allthough it is supposed to have contained God's word and the Name of God, the complete original Torah.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Just another in a long line of failed threads, hah Neo?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I've also heard about an ark in Ethiopia. They claim to have it hidden. I don't know if it's a hoax. They were suppose to release it last year according to some European media, then they retracted stating "They never said they were going to release it". I'd have to find it, but there's a thread about it on here somewhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Illumin Not I

I have a thread about it here:
--> www.abovetopsecret.com...
I've included most avalable info on the subject in the OP. Supposedly some of king Solomon's servants stole the ark and brought it to Ethiopia where the son from the union between King Solomon and the Queen of Saba/Sheba ruled. It is guarded by a holy man, and many of the former watchers have died strange deaths and many suffer from different kinds of eye-diseases.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Mosjeh and Aoron gathered all the Gold Israel-Judah had stolen from the Egyptians, Aoron to make the Golden Calve and Mosjeh to make the Golden Ark. Is it only me who sense an undelying stream here?

new topics

top topics

join