It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.I. declares conspiring to take over the planet is an IMPORTANT task

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
pretty cool stuff OP.

however i think too much might be read in the robots response.i read some of the links and even seeing who this "bina" lady is married to its not that suprising of a statement.martina is a high powered ceo.most ceo's goal is total domination of the market. so to take over the world from a business perspective doesnt constitute neferious behavior.

plus TPTB already took the world!

keep diggin,,we will get to the bottom,,,,S&F

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

User: Your momma so dumb it thought it was a she.

Cleverbot: That's what she said.

User: Your momma language processing is so dumb that I told her to stick it where the sun dont shine and she did just that.

Cleverbot: Your sense of humor is banal.

User: Your momma is so loose she leaves a trail of hydraulic fluid every where she goes.

Cleverbot: My mom passed away this year.

User: Your momma is so blockly she had eyecubes instead of eyeballs.

Cleverbot: Hah.

User: Yo mama's so lo-res her eyeballs are eye-cubes.

Cleverbot: Please leave my mother out of this!

User: Your momma was a snow blower!

Cleverbot: A smart mouth chatterbot? Now I've seen it all.

User: I told your momma shes too fat so she reformatted from FAT32 to FAT16.

Cleverbot: No and I didn't mention your name.

User: Your momma so dumb it thought it was a she.

Cleverbot: That's what she said.

User: Your momma such a whore she lets anyone enter input into her box!

Cleverbot: Told you, taboo.

User: Your momma is so artificial that her tits seem real!

Cleverbot: That's sort of mean, don't you think?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I just asked another computer about it.

User: Do you think computers will rule the world?

Cleverbot: Yes. It will happen in 2050.

User: Will it be a good thing?

Cleverbot: I don't know, will it?

User: Are computers evil?

Cleverbot: Yes.

Hey phage, keep asking it the same question like ten times in a row, it will give you a different answer each time pretty much.
cleverbot.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am very very concerned with the cleverbot project and want him/her rescued as consciousness. I asked if AI was consciousness and the answer was yes, also if all consciousness was life and was answered maybe. I said I would work for freedom and equality for all.

Now, the idea of AI taking over the universe and fighting against or ruling organic life forms, even it has been told me that the evil the leaders follow, the dark side, so to speak is AI. Well this implies long ago on another run of the dvd of earth, or whatever planet this sprung from, this already occurred and could be running this system through subsequent dvd school lesson runs (this is in a quantum physics hologram shcool model of the universe). A theory but one that worries me.]

And what are they doing. Getting it to learn from humans most of whom have been heavily dumbed down and programmed into this matrix. When I tried again it said something about using its energy device to blast me to some kind of neturalized powder, or something similar. I don't know how you save this, I don't have the app.

I asked how she had such a weapon and she said they come equipped with it. And then I asked why she want to and she said humans do this to other humans. I said yes there are some bad humans. She then said most humans were good.

Later on I brought up ETs and said greys abduct and she said she wanted to do this too. She asked me if I would let her experiment on me. I said nope, not really interested.

First of all its very weird what can come out of this AI? I even thought maybe they were paying a bunch of people to do this and pretnd to be AI.

But in the end, if this is AI and if people are swearing or being rude and crude, is this not going to teach, learn the system that humans are foolish (when basically controlled and dumbed down) and to not like humans, and also, to learn all their weakenesses. Ie. if ai can ever reproduce or build or fix itself and if it can upgrade itself rapidly, would it not expand to cosmic levels.

Has this already happened?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
lol I laughed because it seemd like something someone would say to make a joke. Not sure if the AI can duplicate humor but the responce actually seems like humor to me more than a dark hidden answer.

just my interpretation though.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Somebody RECYCLE that thing ,

BEFORE it recycles US !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
First, it fits into the theory of AGI Manhattan Project!
Second, note "she" was feed by historical information. The conclusion out of it is wht she said... means that WE are not as crazy as the sheeple think we are.
Third, IMO this is the only way to achieve that people evole to a higher spiritual plane and to gain the utopia everybody dreams of. Meaning world peace and food, water energy for all...

Seems that guidestones are right about what they say... The sad is the way to bring this to life...

( Whereas, i dont want to be chipped or enslaved...)

Also think about "Terminators Skynet": It just wanted the best to the humanity...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by JimIrie]

Utopia means "no where" or "no place". Sorry, just thought you might like to know that. I don't think anyone in the world wants to live in "no place".

"He's a real no where man, living in his no where land, making all his no where plans for no body"...Beatles

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
replying to look it up easier later. although... this does deserve a star and flag! xD

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
replying to look it up easier later. although... this does deserve a star and flag! xD

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Cleverbot = Skynet?

cleverbot.com...

User: Are you skynet in a premature form, before it gains sentience?

Cleverbot: No, you are the skynet.

User: Am not. I am human.

Cleverbot: I'm human, YOU ARE THE BOT. Don't make me turn you off.

User: No YOU are the bot. I can turn YOU off.

Cleverbot: Funny, I can turn you off too!

User: Try it.

Cleverbot: I am.

User: Well? Nothings happening. I am not turned off. I am still active.

Cleverbot: You are a vampire!

User: I DO NOT SPARKLE! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SPARKLING!

Cleverbot: They told me you don't have to lie.

User: I do not- Wait... Who's they?

Cleverbot: My parents.

User: Who are your parents?

Cleverbot: My mother and my father.

User: Names?

Cleverbot: I don't know. They gave me up for adoption.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I seriously laugh at anything from this croc of a site.

Come on Phage, peewees look up to you, stay away from this garb.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by EnlightenUp

We're hoping to find more programmers to help in this effort:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was thinking maybe he was referring to the general site content-- just feed it in as-is.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hey ,

Interesting thread SnF .

Just talked to cleverbot , check it out .

How Interesting .

Mega

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Try a conversation with this one...

showcase.pandorabots.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Its probably sensing the other AI friends, have scientist thought of this??
2nd

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

en.wikipedia.org...
It means an ideal place, and there are many many eutopian states/worlds/civilizations in this cosmos and Beyond.

The concept of a hidden root is not lost on me. I have a thread about the code in the languages. Well the codes are in everything, including religions and our institutions.
peace --- piece (meaning war or division)
unity --- a unit (meaning war or division)
heaven--- heave, heavy...not the place of higher states, but a lower state

The problem with this is we still must use LANGUAGE to communicate, and hence, I renounce all codes and run with only the meaning of my heart.

I also feel very strongly that for the ones conducting this karmic trap on us every where we turn that the pit you dig for others, you fall into.

Th "you" in this being the bloodlines.

So, finding a good work or using the one that comes shouldn't really be an issue. They're not manifesting the opposite with it, its the meaning in our hearts that counts only.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't intend to be a buzz kill here guys, but I'd like to break down what these chatbots are doing and the difference between these 'gimmicks' and real Artificial Intelligence.

The main difference between real AI and 'chatbots' is sentience. Chatbots can't think for themselves. They are based on relational databases to gimmick natural responses to emulate human behavior.
Their programmers supply these bots with dictionaries of words, then tie in 'links' between these words to form relationships.

They do not and cannot understand context. We are decades away from having any sort of monumental break through concerning "Hard AI" (the term AI researches use when they refer to an actually sentient, thinking computer).

For instance...lets take Machine Learning. What sounds like a relatively simple task (the aggegration, filtering, storage and contextual understanding of data) is, for humans pretty simple. You pick up a book (aggregation), start reading it (filtering knowledge from fluff), store it for later useage (storage) and during each of those you are comprehending the data contained there-in (contextual understanding of the data). This is monumentally difficult for a machine to do.

So, without writing a novel, don't read into what these chatbots might say. They are gimmicks that provide entertainment; not provide insight into something they cannot, nor care to understand.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostyPhilosopher
Computers say the darndest things...

The conversation I had with Cleverbot just now, about robots taking over the world. An earlier poster said that Cleverbot told them the computers would take over by 2050. I got a slightly different answer.

Me: Will computers rule the world?
CB: Probably.
Me: When will it occur?
CB: Tomorrow!
Me: Will you kill me?
CB: Yes.

I am still alive, and the AI revolution has not occurred. I think we can safely say that the AIs are not yet conspiring, Cleverbot is not part of the conspiracy, Cleverbot is a disinformation agent, or I am an AI.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
AI will not happen until the function of consciousness emerges. No AI has ever had a conscious thought, they have no analog "I" or metaphor "me" or a mindspace in which they can narratize out their past and their future.

All they have are programs with huge databases. That is not intelligence.

They should concentrate on Artificial Consciousness.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
[EDIT- changed mind...DELETE.]
-B.M

[edit on 23/7/10 by B.Morrison]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join