It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hangzhou, China UFO VIDEO! UFO or Rocket?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't think this video has been posted.

Its a pretty long video, so if we anyone has any footage of the missile they think it might have been (Yaogan Weixing 9, a Chang Zheng 4C rocket launching two satellites; as one poster put it) then we can probably do a pretty good comparison.

I've done a brief search for any videos of this rocket, and can't find any. But maybe its a different missile? or maybe its a frickin UFO!?!?

Help me out peeps, what do you think?

EDIT to Add:
It doesn't look like its all that far from the ground, and we know we are watching it in real time speed on the account of some of the camera movements. It also looks like, from the trail of the "UFO" that its come a long distance... so is it moving really slow, or is it just our perspective? Looks like a really slow rocket if it is one, and why (with such a long trail) would it be guided to where it is in the video? If it really is a rocket launching 2 satellites, well, it seems like they would have just gone straight up, not however many miles the trail seems to indicate.

2 cents.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Your about the eighth person to post this video as 'new', and about the 400th to assume it had anything to do with the airport case when the original Chinese TV news program clearly stated (as published here last week) it had been recorded June 30 in Xinjiang (Urumqi, in fact) and was being shown only for comparison. On June 30 it was one of half a dozen videos made from all across central asia (search on 'Bishkek') showing the launch of a Russian orbital rocket.

Are you up to speed now?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Your about the eighth person to post this video as 'new', and about the 400th to assume it had anything to do with the airport case when the original Chinese TV news program clearly stated (as published here last week) it had been recorded June 30 in Xinjiang (Urumqi, in fact) and was being shown only for comparison. On June 30 it was one of half a dozen videos made from all across central asia (search on 'Bishkek') showing the launch of a Russian orbital rocket.

Are you up to speed now?

oh, ok, cool, thanks dude.

I guess I "assumed" because of the video description.
Its nice to know I can come on to ATS and so very nicely be informed of my errors.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Its nice to know I can come on to ATS and so very nicely be informed of my errors.

I am on my very best behavior, for now.

Your supposition about what path a space rocket should fly is a very earthbound guess, but everybody else also made the same guess...

Here's how they learned better:

www.thespacereview.com...
and
www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Odessy.....

As per Phage:

The video is from Bishkek, Krygystan on June 30, 2010. It is a Russian rocket launch. It is unrelated to the closing of the airport in China.

Here is the actual launch...on June 30, 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

join