It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just call him Crocodile Dumb-dee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Cocodile Dumb-Dee

Now this Aussie needs to maybe lay of the Foster's before playing with pets!! Damn, what in hell was he thinking???

Zindo

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

LOL.
Thanks for posting. That is classic. I guess Dum-Dee never heard of a death roll mate.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sadly, this seems like the type of person who did not learn their lesson. Something tells me this chap will do something similar again in the near future.

Stupid just cannot be fixed.

Raist

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sadly, that's about as dumb as voting in some of the idiots that we have in government, irregardless of which western country you call home.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Rats...seems like this guy just barely missed out on recieving
a Darwin Award...

Some people just never achieve greatness...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
As a proud Aussie, this guy is humiliating, he's lucky it was night. There is one myth I must dispell. Australians DO NOT drink Fosters, its hard to find anywhere to even buy the rubbish here.

It is far from being Australias beer, theres a reason we export it, it tastes like crap. Please dont judge us on Fosters, or this idiot

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Y\hehe you are quite correct about Fosters, something I have been saying for many years to anyone who actually mentions that mythical beer. Now there's a conspiracy for you - try finding fosters in a bottleshop in Aus...it's not easy. I think the only place you can get it is some parts of the EU, UK, and the US. It is absolute #e. Even the Chinese won't drink it, as Foster's got burned badly a decade ago when it tried to enter the market, losing tens of millions before exiting.

As for crocodile man, well he was a city slicker from the eastern states. Not terribly bright obviously, but if you get up close to crocs they do appear very docile and motionless like they don't know what's going on around them...so he could be forgiven for thinking he could get away with patting one while heavily inebriated. Climbing onto its back though takes a special kind of stupid.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Cocodile Dumb-Dee

Now this Aussie needs to maybe lay of the Foster's before playing with pets!! Damn, what in hell was he thinking???

Zindo

Australians dont drink Fosters beer

Wake up you internationals...there's a reason why we export it

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Being a "DAMNED YANK" ,and watching one to many Dundee movies, my assumption was incorrect on beer types. But hey, I hate Fosters also. Damned stuff tastes like it was filtered through old moldy socks!!
It was beginning to make me wonder about the taste buds of the Aussies!!!

Zindo

[edit on 7/17/2010 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Again...there is a reason why we export it, lol

To be honest, Ive tried Fosters once, and it was bad....none of my family or friends have ever had any fosters in our beer fridges...ever

Now, you really need to come here and try our other beers...once's we dont export

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

To be honest, Ive tried Fosters once, and it was bad....none of my family or friends have ever had any fosters in our beer fridges...ever

Yeah i bought an 8 pack of the stuff last night and tried to get drunk off of it!

Here in the UK you can buy the stuff everywhere - it is cheap and it is weak and it's generally seen as the poor mans option. It is always on 'special offer'.

But that guy with the crocodile? What a weirdo!

It reminds me of the person who jumped into the Bear enclosure at a zoo fairly recently in an effort to kill themselves. What on earth is going on in their heads?

new topics

top topics

join