It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Bomb At Mexican Border Kills 3 People, Including Police Officers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I would suggest to read my post because your reply only tells me that you did not read and comprehend what I had already stated.

But be as you must, Let me re write in Lay what I said earlier. Islamic Terrorism already has had deep roots in South America since the 70's and it took off in the 80's.

Now no where did I mention religious fundamentalist are a 100% behind this. Though the possibility for such a connection whether it be in training should not be overlooked.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Dude the Lebanese Government has had ties to Mexico since it's creation, and Hezbollah is not in any way a terrorist organization. Hezbollah is a Nationally backed humanitarian organization It's viewed through out the word as Iran's Red Cross.

The UN even told the US it could not legally call Hezbollah a terrorist organization because it is fully openly backed by the Iranian Government.

The Taliban hate drugs and do nothing but destroy them and have no dealings with any drugs, that is why the USA invaded Afghan because they were threatening the opium imports to the EU.

The US Government is the Biggest drug Cartel in the world dude.

But in Any event a car bomb that only kills 3 to 4 people is about as amateur as it gets. either that or it was expertly created to minimise death and only kill those targeted.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Exactly.... but i was including the word CAR in my definition.
well buggy...

my link is to the history of the car bomb
Budo's wagon being considered the first "Car bomb"

Yeah, but it seems you linked it to an Italian anarchist, so why do you blame yanks? Because Buda happened to pass thru Ellis Island? He probably couldn't speak a word of English. :shk:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

I totally agree with your post. So far, I haven't seen any indication of Hezbollah or whatever here in Mexico. Lately, the Army has been active in here, but I think that that has more to do with the consequences of Alex.. I do remember that some years ago, there was a bomb incident in the Congress of Mexico... some Israeli dude had a suitcase with bomb components inside..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Dude the Lebanese Government has had ties to Mexico since it's creation, and Hezbollah is not in any way a terrorist organization. Hezbollah is a Nationally backed humanitarian organization It's viewed through out the word as Iran's Red Cross.

Tell that to the families of the US and French soldiers killed in the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing. Don't peddle that freedom fighter crap here.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Yes please show me one instance where the Islamic Red Cross has threatened to take lives. Equating Hezzbollah to Iran's "red cross" is laughable at best. Hezzbollah is and always shall be an extraborder criminal enterprise run, funded and utilized by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard to exert thier influence and protect thier investments abroad. "Peddle your wares somewhere else."

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
pay close to mexico way things are now it will become the new afghanistan

heere comes al queda and all the other haters of america

if the story of illegals leaving az (if its true) is any indication maybe they know something we dont.

hezzboallh not a terrorist organization????????????????? WHAT IS THAT DUDE ON????????

[edit on 18-7-2010 by neo96]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join