It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women interested in the experience of other women

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why is it exactly? I have been into relationships for most of my life, And I always find out that there is a part of women (even the straighter ones) that have this compulsion of wanting to try out what it feels like to be with another woman. Apart from being (very honestly) something I would watch and probably have nothing wrong to say about it, I feel that it is something that can tear up relationships.

Furthermore, I find that sexuality and the needs that come from it, are most often not in any way compatible with love. In example: I have loved many women who were very intelligent, with a social status, fun to be around, but usually zero in the sack. Then you have the complete opposite , a girl you cannot stand, laughs out at stupid stuff, completely mentally numb, but also the best kisser and the most tantalizing experience when in bed. And even then both of cases seem to need to experience the girl on girl thing.

Pelease tell me im not the only one seing this (and I am sorry if the remarks may seem sexist but they are not to represent anything but expressions of thought. I respect women I do not wish for any of you fine ladys
to mistaken the intent of this post)

Best regards

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
[edit on 16-7-2010 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You're not the only one seeing this...

Personally, I can't disagree with it...I mean, they like what I like, right?

I think it's due to women being more emotional than us guys, and so they can relate well to females as well as males.

Almost every woman I know has entertained the notion (and the vast majority have at least at some point, done way more than that, hehe...).

As for us guys...I just can't see why a guy would want to be with another guy...just don't get it, but hey, to each their own...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I figured as a woman I would give my 2 cents the best way I can. With woman its not always sexual nature that attract one woman to another, but the compassion, and nurturing that one woman can give to another. When one woman is around another, they don't worry about their hair, or makeup, having a 5 hr conversation doesn't make them want to blow their heads off.

Woman can distinguish love and sex, and most woman, though of a more sexual nature then men (yes its true) with emotional love, we can live with a woman and not have or need sex.

Now on the other curiosities, woman know what other woman like, I'm not knocking guys, I'm just saying woman are more sensual in nature, romantic. I'm sure men are confused about the sometimes competition that seems to be going on a man and a woman and a woman and a woman, but that will have to be looked at both ways (no pun intended).

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Unlike us, women can be emotionally attracted to other woman. Sometimes it leads to a sexual relationship, other times its purely a friendship based relationship.

In reality though, everyone, wether they like it or not, is at least a little bit bisexual, when it comes to the idea of physical attractions. It doesnt mean that we want to sleep with people of the same sex...but its not an unusal thing to think of another person as attractive

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I agree with that, everyone is a little bi, I mean of course some people don't want to hear that, but I don't think there's anything wrong with thoughts... now actions, well thats on the individual.

These days I don't know what to make of it, sometimes I think people have this fear of looking inside themselves, but woman are more open to the option of being happy, comfortable and content, then being concerned with looks or status. I don't care if your a man or a woman, if you can make me happy, make me laugh, debate me, know when I'm being sarcastic, and when I'm being real, and you can eat ( I love to cook), well then we can talk and sort out the details later

BTW I say women, but I can only speak for me.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
But I find it still curious. I mean most women I know cannot make the difference between love and sex. So I mean even though I respect what you said, it still does not make sense.

You say that you do not need sex with a woman, as oposed to men, and I say that it seems like some kind of oposition to men in general. I guess there are really some things I kind of not understand

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I guess there are really some things I kind of not understand

You don't need to understand it, you just need to film it!

Bow chicka bow wow!

[edit on 7/19/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I figured as a woman I would give my 2 cents the best way I can. With woman its not always sexual nature that attract one woman to another, but the compassion, and nurturing that one woman can give to another. When one woman is around another, they don't worry about their hair, or makeup, having a 5 hr conversation doesn't make them want to blow their heads off.

Woman can distinguish love and sex, and most woman, though of a more sexual nature then men (yes its true) with emotional love, we can live with a woman and not have or need sex.

Now on the other curiosities, woman know what other woman like, I'm not knocking guys, I'm just saying woman are more sensual in nature, romantic. I'm sure men are confused about the sometimes competition that seems to be going on a man and a woman and a woman and a woman, but that will have to be looked at both ways (no pun intended).

Peace to you...

I have to agree with this completely! I was 12 when i first experimented with other girls and honestly there is just something you get being with another woman emotionally ,romaticly,and mentally that you just dont get from guys.I am a happily married woman and no matter how brutal this may sound no man could ever please a woman like another woman can.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by KrillsAngelWings]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
you might right. that's not easy for most of us

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

How does that work out for your husband?

I mean do you have some sort of agreement where you are allowed to sleep with other females?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No we dont have any type of agreement.I have not been with another woman in over 8 years. I have been faithful the entire time i have been with him because he is all i need. Sure i still look and am attracted to them but i dont act on those feelings and he is well aware of that.He knows my past and is fine with it.He also knows he has nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No we dont have any type of agreement.I have not been with another woman in over 8 years. I have been faithful the entire time i have been with him because he is all i need. Sure i still look and am attracted to them but i dont act on those feelings and he is well aware of that.He knows my past and is fine with it.He also knows he has nothing to worry about.

Pretty much the same situation with me.... My wife has been with other gals previously, and will still look at an attractive woman, etc., but at the end of the day, she is happy being with me.

Not saying she can't bring a gal home if she wants to now and then....(hey, a guy can still hope, right?), but if she does, I at least better get to watch...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

haha my hubby and i decided along time ago to never add anyone else into our relationship even if for a one night stand because we are both way to jealous and it would just cause way to many problems.I wont go into detail but lets just say i have learned from my mistakes :-)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, it'd have to be with someone single that we really wouldn't be seeing again, or it would just be weird. (and of course, most of her girlfriends are married, and most are with my buds, so wouldn't go there)...

We've been to some interesting parties before though...(before we were married)...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I have to agree with this completely! I was 12 when i first experimented with other girls and honestly there is just something you get being with another woman emotionally ,romaticly,and mentally that you just dont get from guys.I am a happily married woman and no matter how brutal this may sound no man could ever please a woman like another woman can.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by KrillsAngelWings]

I still cannot believe that at 12 you experimented with many girls..... that means more then one at one time. This is like totally weird to me, since at age 12 I cant even remember being able to look at a girl. Not alone just kiss one.

This is F Upped, I mean I was hearing that most kids now have their first encounter around 10 or 11. I mean that is way too young to understand anything about this. And experimenting with women at 12... I mean ....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Im sorry u can not understand it but its the truth. My best friends Melissa,Tina and Tanya would do more than sleep at sleep overs.Enough said i wont go into detail.I started dating guys at age 15.At the age of 19 is when i started dating more than just guys again because my husband at the time ( now ex husband) was cheating on me.I then had relationships with many woman and even had a live in girlfriend for over 2 years.I met my husband now 6 years ago when i was age 29 and i had no need after meeting him to be with another woman because he fulfills all my needs in every way.Sure he gets jealous if i speak to an ex or a new girl who just says hi but he knows my heart,soul and love is all his now and forever and he knows he can trust me.I never lie.I hate liars.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yeah well im sorry didn't mean to sound judgemental there. It just seemed very young imho, but it's none of my business.

Do you think that because of this experience at a young age it changed the whole concept. Supposing that nothing would have hapenned at that sleepover, do you still think that things would have gone the same way. Is it that strong of a curiosity for women or is it just how it happens that defines it?

(obviously overcurious, but you can shut me up anytime you like)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have always gotten along better with the males than the females. I guess that comes from having older brothers as rolemodels. I have seen women who I was sexually attracted to but would never want to be in a relationship with. Same with the men. I've been with my husband for over 14 years and have never cheated on him. I honestly believe that one does not have to act on every urge one has. Sex and love can be very enmeshed. They can also be very different. Brothels to scratch the sex itch should not be illegal. I would be in favor of both hetro and homo brothels.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yeah that is another question in itself, love and sex being quite different in nature, should our view about it change towards open couples that accept that people have urges, or is it that we should stay in the same focus as to only go towards that wich brings us love.

Good question. I have no opinion on the matter myself, as I am devided between the two.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join