It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFOs than you can shake a stick at

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

The video is very interesting too. I've seen debunkers show that these kind of things are weather balloons, a whole bunch dumped off at once, and the streaks they maintain are parachutes opening. But, these "ufo's" are going up, with the streak behind them, and thats only part way through the video. I guess I need to watch the whole thing now, and he's showing different locations? I want to try this myself if its possible. You have to find something that blocks the sun and you need telephoto lens?

Edit to add: energy. they're energy. matter = energy, energy = matter, dematerialized or something. I think it could be like that. a theory of how to get from point A to B.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
Hello sleeper

Sorry if this sounds too rude.

Please identify your self

Hello Ninja,

Name: sleeper

Race: Italian

Sorry standard protocol applies to certain individuals.

I hope you can overlook my sarcasm, I'm only trying to fit in down here on planet earth.

But I do love the video a thumbs up
and a great big smile for a job well done

Love and Light again I am astonished you caught this on the camera they were not expecting that any one saw this
. Me and several others chuckled when we received a message of them being surprised that some one caught this. We did believe they were fully aware of you taping it all and that they were just pulling our leg

Again great job

Love and Light stay frosty and alert

Frosty? It's like 105 in KC. I love it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

thanks sleeper,

this video helps alot

Liberty Memorial
en.wikipedia.org...

after realizing the size of the structure and the distance from the camera and the objects, i have to say this puts everything into a whole new perspective.

i think the bug theory just got squashed !

i'm still trying to find where it indicates how tall the structure is to get a better idea of the distance and i'm wondering if there is a way to calculate the size of the objects. maybe somebody can help with that i dunno.

obviously there is more going on in this video than just those objects and in my opinion this is the most intriguing video i have seen in a long time so i would like to thank you again for posting it and sharing with everyone.

on a side note,

i have been reading the thread you posted "Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face." and i just wanted to let you know there are some things you mentioned that resonate with the close encounter i had with a ufo back in the mid eighties. i might have encountered one of the ships you described and since i have seen it with my own eyes (and other things i won't mention here) i find your story very compelling to say the least.

i'm looking forward to reading your book as well.
cheers

[edit on 23-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

To me, there is nothing more important than the diamonds in life and these are the diamonds to search for. Although also it has been said that we don't give enough and that is also important, finding ways to give, and help others.

Thanks.

Hi 99,

Thanks for the feedback on this thread!

Diamonds are good but most people will settle for cubic zirconium in 3d land, which is cool. Is using the word cool still cool? Fitting in is so important

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

My humor isn't as quick and good.
The most important thing is anything out of the box, and makes you question whats around. I wouldnt have done this if they hadn't kicked me in the pants, without all the strong nudges. Sometimes I think being an experiencer was done cause I was such a dummy there would be no hope for me otherwise. But I keep getting all these stepping stones along the way as if they were arranged and they're the diamonds. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hahahaha yeh I know what you mean

Man your signature feels familiar

Again sorry for standard protocol and analysis

Had to do something to run down a few things

I am trying to figure out where the hell do I know you from

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just ordered 2 batteries and a recharger for my not so great, but still has telphoto, video, and (I'm not sure the speed with the right batteries, with regular very slow), night vision, camera. I don't think its a great camera, but next week this will come. Today, just as the sun was at the edge of the roof, I saw something really odd, just with my eyes, and blocking the sun a bit more.

Now there are white seeds everywhere, just drifting down. Must be that time of year, little white fluffballs, and so I though cool. Then up past the trees, same thing, white, "fluffballs", and higher, now we're talking higher than I saw most of our crafts and in fact there are crafts flying up there, sort of plane size. Maybe there are whole bunch of planes, up there but usually not all at once. This is just eyeballing. From white seeds to many going higher and higher past the treetops, to a white light craft which I assumed was a plane, because it was higher than usual craft sitings, higher than 50-200 feet rougly or so. I can't tell heights, but at that height, you wouldnt hear a sound probably, and no normal red, green, white light in daytime I guess.

So I reasoned a plane, but why another one, and its moving as I'm looking up from right to left, with another crisscrossing other way. The lower ones are seeds, the ones above the tree tops by 50 feet or so are not seeds, or are they? If anything they're bigger than the seeds, and what are those things up there. I don't even have great eyes, they are technically 20/20, after having been slightly nearsighted for years, and now I can drive without glasses, but they have stigmatisms.

I can hardly wait for my battery pack and recharger to show up from amazon.

Also, these are not weather balloons. Even if they could be released in a huge lot in certain locations at certain times, the thing to check as to whether or not someone could say this, and discount it would be, to check for this occurring in different locations, if its something thats consistent in different locations, then you can rule out that as well.

I only saw one craft in the daytime aside from the cloudship which looked exactly like a big saucer with a tight fitting cloud that allowed detail, like a groove or detailed edge. That was around 60-80 feet across guessing could add, but not take from it.

The other daytime was on top of a fluffy white cloud, a black triangle, and I was wondering if it was ours or theirs, and looked away and it morphed into a manta ray shape, and then there was a connect, I knew they said goodbye not as a word in my head, but as a strong idea and then they sank up into the cloud.

I thought ufos were night time things. I have no idea of what I'm seeing and need to explore this way more, they could be a whole bunch of birds, but I saw a bird fly by up there over top of the tree level by many many more feet, and it had wings. So I'm really not sure what those are, they seem to get bigger the higher up you go, not smaller like they should.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The Sun

This video is very interesting, the grey streaks are??? My son thought compression, or basically the camera. But.

One of my friends who was abducted in daylight said just prior to the experience, the sky changed and nothing was bright and beautiful, it was grey and dreary.

Today I have tried this earlier than before, so the sun is no where near the edge of my roof. And its very odd. Maybe there is an explanation for what I'm seeing so I hope my batteries arrive and my telephoto lens improves things a bit but.

There is a greyer path near the roofline. There is no seeds at all, now suddenly at the moment I'm doing this, there are white seeds. Why only now. They don't seem to just blow in the wind but hover a bit then alter path slightly, and nearly all were just above teh treetops or slightly lower, one came close to me then hovered and then went the other way, went back and didn't fall to the ground. Are those seeds?

Second of all the larger ones above the trees, well they're very white for birds, and of course some birds flew by. And several very very white soundless crafts, and of course a plane that did not match sound, color or even shape, but did match size flew by.

Its kind of magical and strange. If somebody comes up with a mundane answer to this I am going to be very very upset. I'll feel like a kid who had something really cool taken away. Going back out.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I know I'm stubborn.
But what I saw with my bare eyes, and not with my uncooperative camera which wont work on normal batteries, and keeps shutting off, is very simlilar, white, and almost ethereal, it was similar though not quite same size as the plane, but not like a plane really, more shaped like a paper plane, what I call shuttle shaped, anyway. This video, (which pretty much shows what I'm going to be getting my son to help me with over the next year, and seeing if we get a group of modders going with a variety cameras. I wonder if you can mod film cameras/camcorders) is here:

How To Modify Your Camcorder For Infrared UFO Spotting

Towards end of video, he shows what he caught in daytime and nightime. The daytime one is very similar, and both of them were similar to the video in this OP.

Now to build and mod a camera for a telescope and keep costs low enough to promote teenagers to learn how might be interesting.

edit to add, the video the guy who modded the cam is here too:

UFO v PLANE

The people not interested in this are the real aliens to me.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Quit note to self, and any who really pay attention and decide to actually do this very easy and free thing, of slowing down, sitting outside and looking up themselves. This is one of those, everyone can experiment and discover this with their own eyes or lenses. But, please don't point any telephoto lense, at the sun. Blindness could result.

I want to add this, since this is with my eyes, and possibly true with a lense as well, if you just go out in a hurry, you wont see much, you need to spend a few minutes, maybe 10-20 relaxing first, getting attuned to the environment around you, and then you have to counter that relaxed feeling the stiff neck and back you will soon feel.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Lou's got the Hoffman lenses..

Great footage sleeper, subscribed.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ah I saw that vid somehwere else already last summer. I still think that it is pollen of some sort; when you block out the sun on a good day you will see it fly by, lit up like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

That's dust particles. Anybody can try this simple experiment within their own house. When the sun glares come through your house window stand partly to the side of the light and stand still and breath lightly and quietly and watch as the dust partciles appear to dash past you quickly. You will see this with your own two eyes, no need for camera lenses, no need for binoculars.

Is the OP forgetting we live on a planet made of dust, rock and metals.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I smell trick angle with the sun combined with insects.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That doesn't prove that they are unidentified flying objects. You can't make the assumption that a so-called ufo is beyond the structure of the building. It's particles in the air being lit up from the sunlight. The particles are opposite the lense of the camera, not just on the other side of the structure. It makes absolutely no sense what the OP or You are trying to prove here.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

There are 26 muppets flagging this thread.

The only way the OP could actually prove anything he is saying here is to re-film this location inside an air-tight transparant box that shows evidence of zero dust particles and then see if you film the same data. I am writing this this thread to the Myth Busters television program.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Check this out:

www.popsci.com...

This is going to make sightings go way up

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Lou, this is my first post to you, I have been reading your thread 'I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials' which resonates with me in many ways, especially the philosophy; which I cannot say about the many other 'experienced' authors I have read.

Very cleaver of you to film the flying objects above the Liberty Memorial Tower in Kansas City, which I found to be 217 feet high. You cannot film bugs or pollen from the ground to above a 217 foot tower, obviously they would be too small to see and especially to film. Also the quick zig zag motion and speed of some of the objects rule out aircrafts and birds. That leaves the objects as 'unidentified' . Very good technique to block out the Sun with a 217 foot high tower for reference; which I caanot say for others filming objects in a plain sky without a measured reference.

I have several experiences in my life that I would love to discuss with you, but not on a public thread, ie:

1) I was a member of a team of Cartographers and Photogrammetrist (I am both) with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (they go through name changes, this is the latest), that did contract work for NASA. We mapped all the 'Lunar Landing Sites' among other types of maps for geologist etc during all the Apollo Lunar Landing Missions. Saw interesting 'stuff', and was fortunate enough to be one of the first humans to see the back side of the moon. I am now retired and looking for answers to mysteries I have personally experienced.

2) Saw a large object releasing smaller objects very low over the Gulf while vacationing at Ft Walton Beach in Florida, our high rise condo was the last condo before the boundary of the Eglin Air Force Base. The viewing lasted over 30 minutes and it was very late and observed from a high advantage on the balcony with the naked eye, and with binoculars. This event occured late about 1:00 AM, and about a mile or less out on the Gulf. It was huge, and may have been on the water as it was low on the horizon, but the objects it released went quickly into the sky and disappearing as they accelerated while performing at a sharp and 'instant' 45 degree angle shortly after leaving the larger main object, something even a missile cannot perform 'instantly'. Strangly, we went to bed before the event ended, even though we were not sleepy and was very excited to see something that could not be explained. I am familiar with military air and water crafts, this did not look or perform like anything known.

3) When I was around 14 years old, saw a face come through the wall, but don't remember anything after that. Did not know anything about the possibility of Aliens or UFOs at that age, I thought it was a spirit with a somewhat triangular face. It definately was not a dream, I was wide awake.

Your thoughts?

Many thanks,
LunarCartographer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join