It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFOs than you can shake a stick at

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Not proof of extraterrestrials or their ships, if it were they would not let me show this video that I took July 11
www.youtube.com...

Sleeper.....

It's Bugs!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55bbb6261f0f.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

First of all, are you really Lou, the Sleeper?

Those objects recorded, what height do you estimate them to be at, and why do they look so small? (is it the height thing, that they're very high, I'm not good at guessing height in my sitings they are relatively low, as low as perhaps 50 feet over a roofline to several hundred I am guessing and some then arc up higher.)

If they're crafts are they smaller probe type ones, or manned size. The typical ones we saw were smallish manned sized ones. Wouldnt fit many in them I don't think, comparative to a small plane incorporating wing size I think, its just guessing.

Yes we seem to always get a choice to walk away or seek further.

I'm checking out your other videos on the channel and thank you for this thread.

Your website is very good, and while I don't believe in the duality and punishment versus healing and helping recovery from life ideas, there is some incredible glimpses of metaphysics there. Some of your information reminds me very much of a friend, ET_MAN, in the metaphysics department. He wouldn't give me answers, just kept nudging and asking me what time was, and the sun, and then linked a video on infinity and I had never contemplated it, just reached within, and Higher Self and downloads began.

To me, there is nothing more important than the diamonds in life and these are the diamonds to search for. Although also it has been said that we don't give enough and that is also important, finding ways to give, and help others.

Thanks.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks Sleeps. I say yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Oh i also cant believe George Bush is posting in this thread, whoah

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sleeper

Take it from me Unity_99, this is really Lou Baldin the Sleeper.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

interesting video thanks

watching it a few more times helped

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

reply to post by sleeper

Thanks, I just thought this had to be too good to be true but I figured it out from his videos.
With all the negative threads that seem on agenda, this is a good one. It also brings out a few points.
1) your perception is what can determine your experiences in life and in skywatching. We do have a choice to call something a long list of substitutes. Meditation and listening to your heart and soul helps, because with crafts, they can connect to you, ping you, and when you're seeing them its because they wanted you too.

2) that getting clear undebunkable ufo material, ie. on video, is not possible. There is a large number of reasons for it both on their side, and on our militia side, and relating to us as well, our readiness. Tests, etc. Good luck in getting a clear shot from a team of beings that are way over your head in technology.

3)that these are unidenfied flying objects, they're ufo's. They're also solid looking to me, almost smooth look to them. I wonder again roughly height and size.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

reply to post by sleeper

Who?

Is he famous for sleeping, or just posting videos of bugs & fuzz and representing them as hordes of alien spacecraft?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Wrong answer. Just saying.
Do a little research.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Wrong answer. Just saying.
Do a little research.

Wrong answer, but right question.

If the OP typifies what he has to offer, then I have better things to do.

Just sayin'.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This video brings some good points up, it shows typically the division in thought also critical thought. These arent insects.

But they do bring on some interesting ufology related questions as well and reminds me of a conversation with someone who nudges alot and was challenging me alot.

For example, to think this through, I went through alot of questions on infinity, and time, the universe. Well,Horton Hears a who comes up. Infinities could nestle within themselves. An entire Infinite Unviverse (to us a hologram school) could be nestled in amongst the sand on a beach on some distant planet. This one could be a flower in the gardens of the Beyond, and what we percieve as a Big Bang could be a seed generating.

Well it does look organic, each galaxy is like a cell. Large crafts are organic and living. I was nudged that metaphorically speaking if we imagine we are boarding a craft, we could simply be microrganisms being transported to another system by a larger lifeform, who interacts with us, to give us this illusion we percieve.

In any case, are these drones? Are they organisms? Just what is this reality we're in? Its about progression and advancing.

I think out of the box.

Edit to add: Sleeper is the second person to use the words pixie dust, ET_MAN does too.
I'm reading and rereading some of the threads and that just leapt out at me. I need to take pixie dust into meditation and contemplation.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yes everybody! This is just pollen, back-lit insects, flying tumbleweeds and the works!

Apparently tiny 1 to 2 inch objects such as bugs and fuzzy pieces of nature will still be clearly seen way above the top of a tower and beyond!! Why...if someone were to drop a piece of popcorn from a skydiving plane...I could see that sucker flailing all its way down to earth!!! Especially when you add the sun's rays to it...clear as day I say!!! It may even stop in mid-air, change direction then suddenly change direction again last minute and then disappear behind some clouds as we see in this video!

I love how there weren't many feet between the pollen and the video shooter of that video that was posted here of stuff flying around in the air. It moved much freer than the more composed objects in the video sleeper posted..much thicker and fuzzier. Also almost the same size in a lot of instances by the way; being only a few feet away as opposed to the objects that were way far and beyond the camera in Sleeper's video. Plus he has other videos where much closer, darker objects from that same day...buzz past the came faster than you can shake a stick at! But what's the use...more excuses will fly out and swarm anyway.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by EctoCooler HiC]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello sleeper

Sorry if this sounds too rude.

Please identify your self

Name:

Race:

Sorry standard protocol applies to certain individuals.

But I do love the video a thumbs up
and a great big smile for a job well done

Love and Light again I am astonished you caught this on the camera they were not expecting that any one saw this
. Me and several others chuckled when we received a message of them being surprised that some one caught this. We did believe they were fully aware of you taping it all and that they were just pulling our leg

Again great job

Love and Light stay frosty and alert

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

HEY, nice video of NOTHING. get off the K-2.
So tell me, where are the UFO'S again?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Not proof of extraterrestrials or their ships, if it were they would not let me show this video that I took July 11

www.youtube.com...

Congrats Sleeper, you are the new Steven Greer.

I look forward to your next video of a pair of lawn chairs.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
does anyone know what the structure (tower) is and where it is located ?

you can see it better in this video after the 3 minute mark

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hi sleeper what's your take on this one - BIG ships

edit: woah are these orbs? UFOs? There is many...

What's goin on up (out) there?!

edit II: WOAH! - seriously...WOAH!

check that channel out - amazing!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EctoCooler HiC

I wouldn't have said insects from the first moment I watched that, the size thing is hard, as I can't tell the size they would be up close, but they're alot bigger than insects, they seem bigger than birds, they're not swamp gas either.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Steven Greer has some really good captured videos, and I know the energy on them. Now, that one particular image that keeps rearing up, along with a few rumors about him, etc etc, seems to me that he's one you have to use perception with as well. I just call that "moth" pic, and example of someone in his position being forced to be compromised. I don't share the ones on ats who don't see what he's about, and like his work. Also, I feel given a choice to create that duality in his work where he must play the fool, at times, so he doesnt convince too many (sort of their checkerboard floor stuff really), all I can say is he loves his family. Nothing wrong with that either.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
does anyone know what the structure (tower) is and where it is located ?

you can see it better in this video after the 3 minute mark

It is the Liberty War Memorial tower in Kansas City Mo.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
hi sleeper what's your take on this one - BIG ships

edit: woah are these orbs? UFOs? There is many...

What's goin on up (out) there?!

edit II: WOAH! - seriously...WOAH!

check that channel out - amazing!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

Hi ZEIT,

I said on one of my threads here that if you could hit a switch and see what was going on in the skies of this planet most people would have heart failure from the extraterrestrial activity going on. So it's better for most to only see bugs and pollen so they can sleep at night.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join