It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFOs than you can shake a stick at

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by draknoir2
Looks like back lit insects to me.

Sept there were no insects up there but the one or two I mentioned.

If there were one or two, then there were three or four.

Or more.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Insects gets my vote.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Agreed, more than a few of those appeared to pop as they were floating - looked more like bubbles than anything else, you could almost make out the water splashing from the bubble pop on a few of them, if you squint really hard.

-Fry

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Not proof of extraterrestrials or their ships, if it were they would not let me show this video that I took July 11

www.youtube.com...

It's no UFOs, it's CGI... uh, no... it's mosquitos, uhh...

Uhmm no, got it! Of course... it's CHINESE LANTERNS!

More seriously, I would go for bugs on this one.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Those are bugs;
Why do people keep intentionally posting fake ufo videos?
Its starting to get really annoying!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I'm going to have to revise my theory. After a 30 mile motorcycle ride home from work with the sun in a clear sky as in your video I couldn't help notice something... everywhere there were seed pods, the kind mentioned in an earlier post. I mean everywhere... the whole way home. Going up my nose, in my mouth... At a light, as an experiment I blotted out the sun with my thumb and sure enough, a whole mess came of them came into view looking and moving exactly as the orbs in your video. When I got home and dismounted I waited for one to blow by, snagged it, and photographed it.

Not sure what it's from... cottonwood [I think they seeded earlier in the season] or milkweed. Are you anywhere in the midwest USA?

Anyway, that's my current working theory. There were also bugs that were backlit by the sun, but these are a closer match, and it is the season for them.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Chinese Lateran's

No im only pulling your leg, interesting they seem to be heading from left to right in a hurry, i wounder were there heading...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Not sure what it's from... cottonwood [I think they seeded earlier in the season] or milkweed. Are you anywhere in the midwest USA?

Anyway, that's my current working theory. There were also bugs that were backlit by the sun, but these are a closer match, and it is the season for them.
There's a clue in the video that seed pods like this may be aloft, do you hear the wind noise rustling the microphone? Plenty of wind to keep these things airborne.

As he said a few may be insects but the rest could be seed pods like this.

I only put out there what I saw
Everything is debunkable even the baby in the bathwater gets thrown out by some skeptics.
When pointing your camera into the sun to film "UFOs", I think a better analogy would be comparing the video to the baby's disposable diaper. It will be full of *censored* (excuse me, I mean bugs and seed pods) so the whole thing should be thrown out.

Skeptics tend to point out that f there's really a UFO in these "point your camera at the sun" videos, it should show up in two cameras and guess what, it never does (that I have seen). That should tell you something.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
1. All those objects are flying below the clouds, which means they are at a fairly low altitude.

2. They are all flying in generally the same direction, BEING CARRIED BY THE WIND!

Just bits of fluff and pollen in the air. Move this into the skunkworks ASAP!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A strange object of worship that smokestack. Nicely balanced though, with the Sun strategically placed. How can anyone be bothered, unless you are a naturalist or something similar. BTW, did you spot the disengaged spiders complete with webs, whizz by with all the other insect life? it's actually easier to spot all that stuff at near ground level in the evening Sun.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
We here at the ACME Space Alien Disclosure Project (ASADP) are somewhat relieved. No accusations of swamp gas or the planet Venus in the video only alleged bugs and tumbleweed spawn taking over the skies of planet Earth.

Thank god for the alert actions of a few citizens that we can now add freakish tumbleweed spawn and menacing bugs to the endless list of unusual suspects that ufo nuts try to push off as real UFOs.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
UFO's? Definitly!

UFO's as in alien or experimental aircrafts? Definitly not!

UFO's as in something terrestrial like bugs or something? Probably yes!

Fourth line for filling purposes.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
UFO's? Definitly!

UFO's as in alien or experimental aircrafts? Definitly not!

And you know that how? There are many things in the video, certainly a bug or two may have had a brief cameo appearance to fool those who wish to god that ETs are not real. But the "alleged" bugs don't fool everyone.

Besides, some people see bugs and some people see tumbleweed spawn. Which is?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When we get visitors who are adamantly anti UFO we like to pull a trick on them and have them explain what they see. We have them obstruct the sun with their hand and tell us what all those "flying objects" are. It's funny every time we do it

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
When we get visitors who are adamantly anti UFO we like to pull a trick on them and have them explain what they see. We have them obstruct the sun with their hand and tell us what all those "flying objects" are. It's funny every time we do it

For some skeptics ufo boards are not places to learn about alien visitations and ufo sightings, they could care less what a ufo nut has to say or show. Like a few atheists that go to religious boards to mess with the religious nuts, they certainly don’t visit religious boards desiring to find religion, it’s for the sport.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Stumbled across this video.

Video poster's comment:

"These are bugs and white fluffy seeds being blown around and back lit by the sun."

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ahhh, I get it...this is the ol' point the camera at the obscured sun and watch for all the UFO's trick. Then, allow your ignorance, desire to believe or combination of both convince you it is something it;s not.

Now where have we seen this tomfoolery before....hmmm?

Anybody on here can make the same video. It's easy. Find the sun, find something to put in front of it (building, cardboard, anything just about works) then tape until you start seeing "ufo"s.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Your home movie clearly shows one hundred UFO's (et) and counting in less than 2 min. I haven't seen such impressive footage sice the secret NASA transmissions tape/dvd for a mutiple UFO sighting. Thankyou.

To the skeptics, saying it's pollen or bugs you still haven't accounted for the fact that Sleeper videos around the top of the memorial showing nothing like what you've described.
This footage rocks!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper!
Thanks for the video!
How did you know about them?
Somebody else told you to look at them?
I t was an especial event?

HAPPY

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Anyone who takes this thread seriously represents the real problem with the subject of Ufology.

How in the world can we ever possibly expect to be taken even remotely seriously with this type of utter tripe being supported like it is?

The believers have made the bed, problem is we all have to sleep in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join