It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Apollo, moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
how about you e-mail it to me? Sounds very interesting,

Bandit says: No email addresses in public. Send the address to him via u2u...

[edit on 16-6-2004 by TheBandit795]

[edit on 16-6-2004 by pgs8113]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

i have a small movie too showing a "moon film" making, where the austronat says the famous words: a small step to man...bla bla bla, and then sudden a light projector falls near him , and normal people aproach to fix it and help the astronaut.! unhaply i do not know how i can post it here, but if some one know a net place where we can see it, i think it will be quite interesting too

The clip can be found here

I'm sure it's been posted before, but it's pretty hilarious

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ahah, thats really funny. Question though, how valid is it though?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

ahah, thats really funny. Question though, how valid is it though?

Well, it's a joke. You can read about it here.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I assume your just saying that in general, not to me directly.

You assume correctly...I should have clarified....

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I know this is one thing NASA didn�t want people to hear.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
yup , that is it
hilarius isn't it?hehe.

so , i had read the link that says it was a fake, sorry but it was not convincing in any way. i do not realy know if the movie is genuine, but what is sayed in the link don't proof nothing too, as i used to say, the "war proof" never can be won, by the truth or by the lie.the unswers are too vague at least.
especialy after the "aussie block" subject, i had learned for sure to dont belive or not in anything geted in the internet. the "war" is too strong in order we can belive what ever.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

so , i had read the link that says it was a fake, sorry but it was not convincing in any way.

Did you really read it all, though? If not, just scroll all the way down to the "And click here to discover that the above is all bull#"-link and check again. It's a spoof

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Durden]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hehe

sure friend, i fully respect that you belive in them, but for me neither that i can see in a mass media way can proof what ever, that is what i belive!

when i see that cool movie, i too feel that are something in it that does not feel right, but that don't makes me belive the movie its true, or a fake, what i belive is:

- they have go to moon.
- they have trick us in some way to avoid us to see "weird things".
- there exists at least 2 diferent versions of the "moon movie", a fake one and a true one.
- at the present time, with a so massive and fast desinfo services, and a huge number of "belivers " posting all they can too, it is quite impossible to belive whatwever , just using a mass media sorce(TV, internet, radio, newspapers,ect).
as you can think fast in a "zilion" of racional ideas, that can proof to you that movie is a fake, the "belivers" can think as fast as you in another "zillion" of racional ideas that make them belive in it also.
i fully respect your belive in that statements in the link, and you can be evenctualy extremly right friend,and "we" extremly wrong, but for me, its very very difficul to trust any one in this days, so i stand in this belive stage:
- they have filmed that in 2002?, in a tribute to a guy, and they have even a possible true guy for the astronaut role?...lol,,,sure,,,,what a coicidence!
hehe.

but, true or fake, it is one of the moust hilarous things i have seen ever in my live
hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join