It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So is racism just an effective tool used by the globalists fascists to desensitize the public toward

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
To me it seems the bank mob and fascist globalists are using africans/african americans to test drive thier sinister plans. First they demonize africans,arabs,mexicans etc. Then they condition us into desensitizing thier target toward the majorities moral systems.
Then they start a nazi-style eugenics program under everyones noses.

You see this method being used on the arabs for the afghan war and iraq. They tell us how evil and ungodly they are and how they hate us then get us emotionallyv into a jerked-off "berzerk" mental state then they control us
emotionally pliant automatons.

The corperate ran media engineer and infect negative thought pattern associated with mexicans immigrant. People don't think, they react to the racist thought programs. The corporate agenda is to escape all responsibility and offset all the negative emotions towards thier new slaves.Why pay 7.40 hr + benefits when you can pay an immigrant a flat rate of $10-15 day for 5 times the work load(something anyone with american rights would not agree to).If they complain them and thier family gets deported.

The corperate entities bypasses all resposibility for thier illegal hiring practices while they reap in the insane savings on payroll. Oh and their PR spin team demonizes thier mexican slaves so that no cares to help them. Genius!
They engineer a race/ethnic emotional profile for people. F--- everyone being themselves no they have clear identifiable subgroups to profile like livestock on a farm. They want blacks to act "black" and whites to act "white" and asians to act "asian". Anyone not infected with these negative viral thought pattern snippets
might ask "what is acting black" or "what is acting white". My answer to them is what ever the fascist globalists define those profiles to be. They obviously know that the cattle/slaves is powerful and out number them 1:1,000,000. So what do they do to keep the cattle in line? A combination of crab barrel(tribal/tiered feudalism)capitalism, bread and circus,sycophant/comfort zone servitude and playing shell games with facts,truth or definitions.

So thier plan is to beta test slow-mo genocide(planned parenthood,Bill/melinda gates foundation, unpf,) and mass population sterilization (abortion) or quasi-slavery(mexican immigrants) or sweat/profit margin shops(chinese quasi-slavery). Poisoned/drugged water to create a cancer/death/disease market. Lead and mercury in poor nieghborhood's drink water to set them up to fail and be pharma bots until they die and be replaced by other brainwashed drugged consumer slaves.
Racists just show us how effective emo-programming and engineered thought pattern subroutines can be. Its a fascists wet dream! All they have to do is say the right thing,push the right themes(that are precompiled and edited for your viewing pleasure) entertain the right instictual tribalistic archetypes and throw in a little bit of "science" to sell the used car/lemon to thier impressionable cattle/slaves. They have those people on a string. Its really sad.


[edit on 16-7-2010 by Xenopathic Investigator]




posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator
 


I disagree . . .

Racism/Tribalism has been around long before humans started living together. It was a desire/need for the security of commonality and shared qualities, as well as the fear of those different that drove humans pack mentality, since creation. It was also one of the main factors in establishing villages and cities. It wasn't until humans started living and sharing in communities that any sort of "society" was born.

While our "leaders" on all fronts use this instictive response to those outside our "community", it was not developed for the purposes you bring forth. Nor, does it work one way . . . For every time TPTB use humans tendancy for racism to spur the debate, there are several other voices playing on our human fear and guilt of being "outside" the community to sway us the other way.

IMO, racism is just another form of Tribalism, just like Nationalism, Patriotism, Religion, and Class. No one group uses these more than any other, on either side of the fence.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path
 


Whale I agree somewhat with your arguments, the elite also know how to stoke the flames of racial tension. Divide and conquer is as old as history, and every social divide is exploited to keep people from coming together as one.

They fear the Blacks uniting with the Whites, yet were all FEDeral No-Reserve slaves now.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
reply to post by solomons path
 


Whale I agree somewhat with your arguments, the elite also know how to stoke the flames of racial tension. Divide and conquer is as old as history, and every social divide is exploited to keep people from coming together as one.

They fear the Blacks uniting with the Whites, yet were all FEDeral No-Reserve slaves now.






Guess they are afriad that we'll enlighten the rest of the cattle with blasphemious ideas of equality and equal pay. I can see why that would scare the elite. I think they are VERY afraid of the majority middle class turning on them. We would love to put an end to thier covert tyranny.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Racism is used by anyone who doesn't wanna bother making an informed argument. This includes lobbing the word 'racist' at people whom one would disagree with.

For instance, I'm tired of people who are for the AZ law being called racists against Hispanics, when I am one and am for it...I'm not alone either. Or that comparing big government murderers like Hitler and Stalin to Obama...The point is that big government kills...But it's still called racist even though there are no racist tones to the comparison. We can argue whether the comparison is valid or not, but to accuse someone of racism just because they call Obama a socialist is silly and juvenile.

Racism is a tool of anyone with an agenda who seeks control. Elite or not.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
reply to post by solomons path
 


Whale I agree somewhat with your arguments, the elite also know how to stoke the flames of racial tension. Divide and conquer is as old as history, and every social divide is exploited to keep people from coming together as one.

They fear the Blacks uniting with the Whites, yet were all FEDeral No-Reserve slaves now.




And I agree with you . . . Every group in a postion of power knows, very well, how to use our natural fears/yearnings against the population. And I also agree that that is an essential cog to remaining in power.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Racism is used by anyone who doesn't wanna bother making an informed argument. This includes lobbing the word 'racist' at people whom one would disagree with.

For instance, I'm tired of people who are for the AZ law being called racists against Hispanics, when I am one and am for it...I'm not alone either. Or that comparing big government murderers like Hitler and Stalin to Obama...The point is that big government kills...But it's still called racist even though there are no racist tones to the comparison. We can argue whether the comparison is valid or not, but to accuse someone of racism just because they call Obama a socialist is silly and juvenile.

Racism is a tool of anyone with an agenda who seeks control. Elite or not.


Who's calling obama a socialist? Is he going to bring back the unions and create laws making said union own the means of production? No. So he's not socialist.

Racism is a tool used by the elite to manipulate people by using the flawed human tribalistic nature agianst them. Religion,sex and political clans are another tool.

Hispanics are the new slave/citizen cattle here in america. The fascist corperate dictators don't want one stock of cattle/slaves to empathize with the other cattle/slaves. Leave our margins alone and get back to your trough!



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator
 


Hispanics are the new slaves? Really? Dude, I still have a green card. I'm still a Costa Rican on paper. I speak Spanish as a first language. NO ONE has ever enslaved me here.

-----------------------------------------------
I don't think Obama is specifically a socialist. I think Socialism and other collectivist ideologies infringe upon the natural right of the individual to simply live life as one sees fit. You don't say 'we', the human race isn't the Borg.

Obama's problem is that Socialism appears to be only a symptom of his disease, and when someone accuses him a of it, the word racist gets thrown around in retaliation. As far as that union thing: The GM deal was brokered by the Obama Administration, and the IAW. In the end the shareholders got screwed, and the government and the IAW wound up with majority share of GM. Guess who runs GM today? Former AT&T CEO Edward Whitacre. He presided over AT&T during the medias poor coverage of the illegal wiretapping going on, with his blessing, by the NSA
-----------------------------------------------------------------


I agree with the notion that there are those out there who seek to control us, including with race issues. But chew on this:

1. You don't need a coordinated effort to exploit the self interested misdeeds of the individual, it'll happen on it's own if you let it...America's most pressing problem today is apathy and willful ignorance.

2. A tyranny of incompetence and cold indifference is just as dangerous as one brought about of pure despotism. It doesn't matter what we call it, the same thing has gone by different names since the beginning of civilized society.

3. Racism in this country, to the degree it is being portrayed, would have one believe that this is the most racist nation on Earth. The only problem with that notion is that we have a political minority(been here a long time) that has been working to control a political majority for a whole century. They are masters at propaganda, and false 'feel good' causes. They also know how to manipulate numbers, and how to hide unjust application of jurisprudence.

4. We are the only Nation in history who's legal, Constitutional basis is Natural Law...Though today, and for the last century, forces have been working to abolish the use of Natural Law. These people would have it so that we would all have to abide by arbitrary and unjust law. But to me it doesn't matter whether it is socialist, or fascist. They all promise the people enough for them to keep their eyes off the cookie jar.

At some point, Natural Law is going to take over again, as the conscience of our nation is deeply shocked by the actions of those who seek to rule us. Hopefully, we will have learned enough about who we are as a nation. Freedom is a process for the people of this Earth. It takes work, sacrifice, and honor to build a truly free nation. The people in power to day, here and abroad, lack any of those 3 tenets. None of them care about Natural Law, they care about their laws, their ways. These people are effing dangerous.

Anyone who seeks control has no control of themselves. Anyone who seeks power over another, who bases ideology on anger, will find themselves on the edge of their own paranoia. What I would like to see is the END of these ludicrous and false tendencies of control freaks to keep control. I would love to see less apathy. I would love to see an interest in people's minds about history, and what racism really is.


[edit on 16-7-2010 by projectvxn]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by projectvxn]



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I wonder what these globalist would do if we all of a sudden woke up. Threatened their power oppressive structure and seek REAL equality between the classes. I don't give a f--- if they want to lockup all the natural resources for the next 1000-10,000 years I just don't want to play your broken/lopsided sick carny game anymore. This is life not vegas. I am not going to just donate my hard work hours and/or life to your sorry ass because you want to be a prince or a god.


Nahh that's not my mode of operation neither is it most non-idiotic people. So we slave away so they can be the lords and regents over us? And I have a choice not to? F--- no! I guess they will brand anyone that doesn't play ball with the global fascist banking crime family they'll brand you a terrorist, a criminal or a conspiracy theorist.

They might just f--- up and go too far then we'll get back our government from the elitist parasites that engineered this mess.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator
 


Hispanics are the new slaves? Really? Dude, I still have a green card. I'm still a Costa Rican on paper. I speak Spanish as a first language. NO ONE has ever enslaved me here.

-----------------------------------------------
I don't think Obama is specifically a socialist. I think Socialism and other collectivist ideologies infringe upon the natural right of the individual to simply live life as one sees fit. You don't say 'we', the human race isn't the Borg.

Obama's problem is that Socialism appears to be only a symptom of his disease, and when someone accuses him a of it, the word racist gets thrown around in retaliation. As far as that union thing: The GM deal was brokered by the Obama Administration, and the IAW. In the end the shareholders got screwed, and the government and the IAW wound up with majority share of GM. Guess who runs GM today? Former AT&T CEO Edward Whitacre. He presided over AT&T during the medias poor coverage of the illegal wiretapping going on, with his blessing, by the NSA
-----------------------------------------------------------------


I agree with the notion that there are those out there who seek to control us, including with race issues. But chew on this:

1. You don't need a coordinated effort to exploit the self interested misdeeds of the individual, it'll happen on it's own if you let it...America's most pressing problem today is apathy and willful ignorance.

2. A tyranny of incompetence and cold indifference is just as dangerous as one brought about of pure despotism. It doesn't matter what we call it, the same thing has gone by different names since the beginning of civilized society.

3. Racism in this country, to the degree it is being portrayed, would have one believe that this is the most racist nation on Earth. The only problem with that notion is that we have a political minority(been here a long time) that has been working to control a political majority for a whole century. They are masters at propaganda, and false 'feel good' causes. They also know how to manipulate numbers, and how to hide unjust application of jurisprudence.

4. We are the only Nation in history who's legal, Constitutional basis is Natural Law...Though today, and for the last century, forces have been working to abolish the use of Natural Law. These people would have it so that we would all have to abide by arbitrary and unjust law. But to me it doesn't matter whether it is socialist, or fascist. They all promise the people enough for them to keep their eyes off the cookie jar.

At some point, Natural Law is going to take over again, as the conscience of our nation is deeply shocked by the actions of those who seek to rule us. Hopefully, we will have learned enough about who we are as a nation. Freedom is a process for the people of this Earth. It takes work, sacrifice, and honor to build a truly free nation. The people in power to day, here and abroad, lack any of those 3 tenets. None of them care about Natural Law, they care about their laws, their ways. These people are effing dangerous.

Anyone who seeks control has no control of themselves. Anyone who seeks power over another, who bases ideology on anger, will find themselves on the edge of their own paranoia. What I would like to see is the END of these ludicrous and false tendencies of control freaks to keep control. I would love to see less apathy. I would love to see an interest in people's minds about history, and what racism really is.


[edit on 16-7-2010 by projectvxn]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by projectvxn]



Your a costa rican legal immigrant commenting on a thread about illegal mexican immigrants being exploited for cheap labor. Yeah do you see anything wrong with that?



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Race, gender, orientation, age, social class, etc;

These are all anchors installed by the MSM's NLP machine for 100+ years. From Marconi to a consolidated MSM, America has been told ghost stories by the camp fire.

These spinsters have made us believe that we are different when in fact we bleed red, crap brown, smile white and cry saline.

Every last one of us!

Racism is one card that the dealer pulls to shift the game in his direction.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator
 


What are you saying exactly? I'm not allowed to comment on something that directly affects me because I'm legal and they're not? Don't you see something wrong with that logic?

Is race off the the table for me too? Since I'm a lighter skinned Hispanic I guess I can't comment there either right?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by projectvxn]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator
 


What are you saying exactly? I'm not allowed to comment on something that directly affects me because I'm legal and they're not? Don't you see something wrong with that logic?

Is race off the the table for me too? Since I'm a lighter skinned Hispanic I guess I can't comment there either right?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by projectvxn]


Your a legal costa rican immigrant. You can afford to come here legally and you are NOT mexican. Mexicans are being converted into citizen slaves here.

Corperation are using mexicans because they (for the most part because of their broken/corrupt government) are poor. So they exploit these people for a profit. Stop running away from the truth.

They use MSM as thier lie horn to trumpet "mexicans and all hispanics are in league with satan" or "they will steal your girlfriend and your god lock them up and throw away the constitution!". Dummies look as the Pee-Stream Media propaganda box and really think that programmed racism is true.

We don't even want to talk about what they say towards blacks.lol "Blacks will eat your babies and kill your dogs" or "black rapping puppy killers with lakers jerseys on...they all wear sports products ahhhh!".



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator
 


Afford to? No, no, no. My family was dirt poor in Costa Rica. My parents escaped Cuba to get there and went through a lot trying to get political asylum here in the US.

These people are not imported slaves. They come here KNOWING what they are doing.

Hispanics are the new slave/citizen cattle here in america. The fascist corperate dictators don't want one stock of cattle/slaves to empathize with the other cattle/slaves. Leave our margins alone and get back to your trough!


This is what you said. I'm Hispanic, I'm telling you I'm not a slave.


As far as everything else is concerned, I agree. I do not advocate throwing away principle to deal with this problem.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by projectvxn]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth


Race, gender, orientation, age, social class, etc;

These are all anchors installed by the MSM's NLP machine for 100+ years. From Marconi to a consolidated MSM, America has been told ghost stories by the camp fire.

These spinsters have made us believe that we are different when in fact we bleed red, crap brown, smile white and cry saline.

Every last one of us!

Racism is one card that the dealer pulls to shift the game in his direction.


Yes, that is exactly true!

The only reason we have different skin colors is because of where we originated from. The more sun in a certain place, the darker our skin, because of a thing called melanin, which protects us from the sun. Here, it's easier explained here:
en.wikipedia.org...

Anyways. People are programmed to prejudge in order to save themselves, which makes sense. But TPTB use that against us. We need to move past our hunter/gatherer mentality. We're not fighting for survival anymore, but we will be if we don't work together with everyone else. We need to move past our instinct to prejudge and realize that we're ALL human.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator
 


Afford to? No, no, no. My family was dirt poor in Costa Rica. My parents escaped Cuba to get there and went through a lot trying to get political asylum here in the US.

These people are not imported slaves. They come here KNOWING what they are doing.

Hispanics are the new slave/citizen cattle here in america. The fascist corperate dictators don't want one stock of cattle/slaves to empathize with the other cattle/slaves. Leave our margins alone and get back to your trough!


This is what you said. I'm Hispanic, I'm telling you I'm not a slave.


As far as everything else is concerned, I agree. I do not advocate throwing away principle to deal with this problem.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by projectvxn]



You just think your not a slave.Your a slave/drone/human cattle like me. Hell I'm a slave to their fascist bankster debt loop system I know it. Your foolish if you think your not a cattle/slave/drone. Wake up your just a comfortable slave/cattle. Illegal Mexicans are wage-slaves here in america and most temps know full f---kin well what equal pay is.Oh ok. Just in their case all the bulls--- is removed and its pure exploitation. Pay them half to a third what I would agree to for 5 times as much work or else...deportation. Real unfair and real f--ked up.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join