It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Garabandal girls are 54 yrs old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am sure most people on this site have read or heard about the prophecies of Garabandal. I was revisiting it recently as it seemed to have a lot in common with the asteroid predictions and I remembered that one of the girls was to announce the event 8 days before it happened. Now if they are in their 50s the day of announcing the first sign can not be that far off? Secondly, does anybody know where exactly they are? And have they been interviewed lately?

This all happened in 1961 in San Sebastian de Garabandal in Spain. The four girls: Conchita Gonzales (the principle spokesperson with the Blessed Virgin); Mari Loli Mazon, Jacinta Gonzalez; and Mari Cruz Gonzalez were eleven and twelve years old at the time. From June 1, 1961 to November 13, 1965, the Blessed Virgin appeared to four young girls of the village. During this four-year period, an extraordinary number of apparitions for its time occurred - more than 2000 - some lasting a few hours. There is even pictures and movie footage available online.

Today, three of the four visionaries have married Americans and live in the United States. They lead exemplary Christian lives totally dedicated to their vocations as wives and mothers. Conchita has four children, Mari Loli three and Jacinta one. Mari Cruz is also married, living in Spain and has four children.

The gist of the predictions were:

1A WORLD-WIDE WARNING
This Warning from God will be seen and then felt interiorly by everyone on earth. At that moment we will see the wrong we've done and the good we failed to do. The Warning will be sent to correct the conscience of the world and prepare it for the great Miracle.

2A GREAT MIRACLE
The Miracle will take place at the grove of pine trees on a bluff overlooking the village of Garabandal. It will occur on a Thursday evening at 8:30 on or between the eighth and the sixteenth of March, April or May. (Visionary Conchita (Gonzalez) Keena knows the date and will announce it eight days in advance.) It will be on the feast day of a martyr of the Eucharist and coincide with and event in the Church. All those either in the village or on the surrounding mountains will see it. The sick who are present will be cured, sinners converted and the incredulous will believe. As a result of the Miracle, Russia will be converted.

3PERMANENT SIGN
After the Miracle, a permanent visible supernatural "sign" will remain at the pines until the end of time.

4THE CHASTISEMENT
If the world still does not change after the Miracle, then God will send the Chastisement.

In describing the vision Mari-Loli said:

"It would be worse than having fire on top of us - fire underneath us and fire all around us. She saw people throwing themselves into the sea, but instead of putting the fire out it seemed to make them burn more."
In a note written by Conchita she states,

"The punishment is conditional upon whether or not mankind heeds the messages of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
Also she writes in her Diary,

"If the world changes, the chastisement can be averted."

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In the recent past, I believe it was Mari-Loli who was interviewed by EWTN in Irondale Alabama. She told Mother Angelica that she would also let her know when the visual sign at the pines would happen, a few days before, so EWTN could have the cameras there.

As you may know, Mother Angelica is now in a wheelchair and can't speak well at all, due to a few major strokes a few years back.

Also - The kids told a man (when he was a boy - Lomangino is his name I think ) that he would gain his eyesight back. When the man was a boy he lost both eyes to an accident. The man is now very old and suffers from Dementia I'm told.

I don't believe in the authenticity of Garabandal, but I have heard this information which you may be interested in.

Also - There is a Garabandal magazine. If you google, you may be able to find it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Mari-Loli died in April 2009.
But from what I read Conchita is the one that will 'get the ball rolling' when the time comes (if it ever does).

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Ive been reading quite a lot about this recently and have noticed a couple of interesting points. The garabandal prophecies stated that the great miracle would happen on the day of an important event happening within the catholic church. Also that it would be on the feast day of a young martyr (saint) of the eucharist. The prophecy says the holy father will be in a place where he will see it, and that it will happen on a thursday evening in march april or may between the 6th and the 18th of the month. Okee dokee, well next thursday is the 13th of the month, the day before is the feast day of st imelda who was a martyr of the eucharist, on the 13th of may the pope is due to visit fatima, and also if ive got my research correct john paul the second is due to recieve his sainthoodI may be wrong about the above fact, but it all makes for very interesting reading, anyone fancy a trip to italy next wednesday?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And now they are 64 years old .... and one is dead.
Still no great miracle. Still no eyesight for poor Joey Lomingino.
I feel bad for him. He bought into the lie about him getting his eyesight back.
Those girls should be ashamed for having lied to him.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
How can they be allowed to play with people like this? So sad about the dude who still isnt seeing. Who knows, maybe she will write it in her journal, the final day that is. Or say sorry for being wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

FlyersFan
. . .
Those girls should be ashamed for having lied to him.

IF the source for the . . . visitations, predictions . . . was the same sort of UFO critter sources as were involved with Fatima . . . OF COURSE they were deceptive . . . inaccurate . . . the critters are notorious for lying . . . and for impersonating religious figures.

. . . as well as for giving predictions that rarely to never pan out. . . .

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1
How can they be allowed to play with people like this? So sad about the dude who still isnt seeing. Who knows, maybe she will write it in her journal, the final day that is. Or say sorry for being wrong.

Plenty true.

However . . .

in this era . . . of which Christ spoke about THE GREAT DECEPTION . . . SO GREAT

THAT

were it possible

even the very elect would be deceived . . .

And St Paul spoke about EVEN IF AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN CAME PREACHING ANY OTHER GOSPEL than the Gospel of Christ that Paul taught--consider said angel accursed.

. . . . in this era . . .

imho, we ALL are responsible for

1. Taking any input--prophetic, news, relatives, friends, bosses, co-workers, colleagues . . . any input--prophetic or not--and taking said input to God and ASKING HIM what HE would have us do with said input.

Monitoring our expectations. God alone is worthy our utmost trust. God alone is able to fulfill all He said He would do.

3. And, usually, even God is more than a little cryptic about most things. Humility is in order for all of us on the hearing end and all those on the speaking-forth end.

top topics

join