It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who doesn't exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I drop this into Aliens/UFO's cause I think that it probably would be of the most interest here, to the abduction folks. How does a man just show up one day 6 years ago and no one has yet to solve the puzzle?

www.smh.com.au...

He was found by the bins of a fast-food outlet in Georgia with no clothes, no memories, nothing. Six years on, he is no closer to answering the question that haunts him: who am I? Neil Forsyth reports.
At 5am on August 31, 2004, staff at a Burger King in Richmond Hill, near Savannah, Georgia, prepared for the day ahead. Ovens were turned on, the floor was mopped and a female employee carried a garbage bag from the restaurant, through an empty car park towards a small outbuilding that housed the restaurant's bins. She opened the gate and screamed. Behind the bins, wearing only underwear, lay the body of a man.

Great mystery story for anyone who is so inclined. FBI, US senator, DNA folks, professional people finders have got nothing. Maybe it's your long-lost uncle everyone thought was dead!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by blamethegreys]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by blamethegreys]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
1. Well-fed. Analyse the tissue to determine sources of food.
2. Had clothing. Analyse the clothing to determine source of purchase.
3. Use hypnotic regression to find previous life history.
4. See if his bio shows up on the cast of "Cheers" somewhere.

Revise title, since he does "exist": Man who lost his memory.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Jim Scott]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is an intriguing article. S&F

Once the rush of "what if" wears off I am reminded that the "grease monkey" can't link my car to two locations that are less than one mile away.

The hospitals that are 5 miles apart have no collaborative services.

My bank has no way to my mortgage to my savings account.

AT&T can't figure out that I have a cell phone already.

So the thought of a guy getting lost doesn't really boggle my mind so much.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Jim: I just stole the title from the original article. Sounds better than Man who lost his memory. Besides...applying all possible conspiracy theories to the story, we don't know that it was lost. Coulda been taken by the Govt, reptilians, aliens, illuminati...hell, he could be a clone!

Also, he was found in skivvies, not clothes. We don't know his nutritional state at the time of discovery.

Zroth: I hear ya on all counts...but 6 years and several professionals who know how to connect such dots? If he just surfaced a month ago I probably would not have posted it here, but the duration of his case is what got me.

BTW Jim...Cheers cast, rofl!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Weird story. I hope someone here recognizes him.

Being on Dr. Phil didn't work for him.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This reminded me of something that happened when I was 19. I almost completely forgot about it. Funny how something can trigger a long lost memory. Anyway, I was at a friends apartment and decided to go to the nearby drivethru and pick up some fast food. It was about 1am and I went alone. I remember getting into my car and driving towards the exit of the apt complex and the next thing I know I'm turning, pulling back into the parking space and shutting the car off. All I know about my lost time is that I went through the drive thru ( I had a bag of cold uneaten food in my passenger seat) and it was almost 5am. I went into the apartment and woke my friend up, he was asleep on the couch, and he just figured I ditched him to hang out somewhere else. We never figured out what happened and honestly I don't think he even believes me buT it was trippy. Sorry, carry on.

top topics

join