It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown journal entry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I keep a journal where i record all unusual or interesting experiences. I recently looked over it from the 1st page to the last entry and i noticed a few entries that i don't recall writing. It's my handwriting but i just don't remember the event described nor having written the entry. I surmise that it's possible it could be a message from the subconscious. Heh.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Or maybe you just forgot what you wrote.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What things did u write.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
wow maybe you just genuwinely forgot?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Three possibilities, I think:

1. As the others stated, you forgot what you wrote. (Most probable.) This could happen if you were in an altered mental state, such as being drunk or just have awoken. My mother wakes me for school, and very often I do not remember her waking me, being it so near to sleep.
  2. Somebody else could have written in your journal. This is also probable. While you were away, somebody could have easily written something, in your handwriting.
  3. You could have done that in your sleep, or 'sleepwalked'. (Similar to #1.)

I hope I am of help.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
do you suffer from amnesia perhaps?

maybe you forgot you have amnesia?...hmmm tricky one that

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Possibly its automatic writing. Written by a spirit with the use of your hands. Im curious. What was it that you wrote?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Maybe when i get enough points to get into RATS i'll reveal some of what i've written.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
automatic writing...ain't too pleasant, at least in the two cases i had to deal with. i have no clue what the entity was trying to do to me, but after i thought our little conversation was over, i was awake the rest of morning, for either it was the same being, or another.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It was The Phantom Of The Opera!!!!! Oh my gosh he's gonna take you and make love to you. oh no, no, what did i say???

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I write sometimes without realizing what im writing. then i'll finish and read what i wrote, and not know where that writing came from (i know i wrote it, but still dont remember writing about that topic-this happens mostly when i write poems)

Possibly you did the same thing, and just didnt read it afterwards?

---pineapple

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
pineappleupsidedown,

I think your explanation makes the most sense.

There have been a few inquisitions via U2U. I'll relate one interesting entry here which I've only recently decided to ponder some more.

Without going into the details, in one of my entries, I wrote down a description of how to make a self-customized talisman/amulet for myself. I also wrote that what's out there being marketed lack potency & consistency. From what I can remember about reading & investigating such things, I do not ever recall the description of the one I wrote about. I can only suspect the info. got channeled from my higher self.

new topics

top topics

join