It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's really sad how some people here refuse to deal in facts.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

OMG BBQ some one came on a Conspiracy site and posted a
conspiracy you don't agree with so they are like dumb and stuff.

*giggle*

I hope you are kidding, but I get the feeling you are not.

Take a deep breath and realize this is a site where ppl talk about
attuning with the galactic inner peace what the hell ever.

Every kind of fringe topic makes it home here.

And you want to say that the government and a corporation LYING
is a bridge too far ?

BWHAHAHAAHHAA.

Oil seeps happen on their own around the world, one happening
because of a blown out high pressure well is not too unlikely.

Excuse me, lol.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes.....thanks for clearing that up....and that was really crazy about them lobbying for the release of that terrorist under the false claim that he had terminal cancer......that is, until they admitted it.
But again, BP PR department, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, it IS a Conspiracy Site, and personally, I like to be free to discuss any given topic. I think suppression is not beneficial to anyone. We can tell in our souls that things aren't right. Can't you feel it in your soul? We can sense it, our intuition, tells us that things are not as they appear!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Thanks for carrying the torch...

that torch brings with it lots of flaming...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Anyone in the WORLD that thinks that this oil disaster is over for the gulf region and that oil has stopped leaking from that area had better think again. If they think the relief wells are going to stop anything also, they are misled. The worst is yet to come from this created disaster. They have many more things for the American people to go through before they are through with us...You CAN believe this.....

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

ittt nearly killed me
ahaahhaahahah
terminal cancer
but still living
the illuminati should own a comedy club ahahaha

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

i do
just told my father
had to after he told me they closed it ,and i started laughing

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

well WTF are your 'reliable sources' that no body else is privy to?

much like the 'intelligence' that allowed 9-11 to happen right under our
overpaid, overrated FBI & CIA establishment's noses, which 'rated' sources as reliable (paid A-holes that said nothing of consequence) ~or~ fringe sources & unreliable !

ALL your digesting is the look-good/feel-good pablum from the BP handlers/frontmen/media who have consistantly misinformed the public
as to everything !!!

get off that high-horse your riding....attempting to look like a knight on a white steed.

i better quit now...before i rake you over the coals more=== and break the implied courtesy bond that we are supposed to project with every viewpoint on this site.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i had to jump into your thread to see exactly what you were talking about.
I had a slight idea about what your thread was about but didn't really know for sure until i came in and read the first few paragraphs...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
About the gulf.I just saw on the news that even though it's capped the pressure is no where near it should be which in their own words "which could mean another leak that they don't know about".

So they are not sure right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NineEleven11

I'm done talking to you

This news capped off a perfect day. Thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

After making you look foolish for believing theories as fact before they are proven, I am not surprised that you are happy that I decided not to waste any more of my time discussing such an outlandish idea with a child.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by NineEleven11]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NineEleven11

Cool! your social skills shined in this thread for sure

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
Well, it IS a Conspiracy Site, and personally, I like to be free to discuss any given topic. I think suppression is not beneficial to anyone.

any topic as long as the topic isnt one that questions the validity of your topic, i guess.

and suppression is bad, unless its against those we disagree with, like the OP.

hmmmm...

am i the only one who sees the hypocrisy?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm with you on this one! It is insane how people believe what they want to believe.
1) HOW have BP being lying to the public?
They have admitted what happened and infact admitted it straight away. Then got to work trying to fix it straight away? Do the people who believe this is lying have a degree in oil drilling? Do you know how difficult a job it is? How dangerous it is? AND how difficult it is to try to fix a cap on something with so much pressure under a ton of water? Not only are there undercurrents, but it is cold, highly pressured and boiling hot! You have a problem with how BP dealt with it, then GET OFF YOUR PIOUS BUTTS and fix it yourself!

2) Media Blackout? WHERE? I've followed this since day one and it has been everywhere. You mean the media black out over the supposed conspiracy theories don't you? WELL IT'S RUBBISH!

3) THe police ARE there for your protection! Would you like to live in a world where there are no police? No one keeping you safe and catching criminals? Not to mention being there for you to help when problems arise such as this? Again, stop all this rubbish... Try being a police officer for a day! Then you'll see how tough it is! Oh, wait, you don't want to become part of the system? Then shut the hellup!

and

4) Another hole has blown? Where? Where is the damn evidence? YOU HAVE NONE! Why? Because there is no evidence as it's a load of rubbish! Not to mention this Methane bubble. IT simply WON'T HAPPEN! Stop listening to ONE guy..

Rant over

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I just joined the forum today, but have been reading for a while and I, too, have noticed this, OP, and it gets a little annoying to keep reading all of these conspiracy theories with nothing concrete backing them up. I see so many valuable posts here, but I also see a lot of "junk" (in my opinion, that's what I'd call it) that I've been having to sort through. I love reading people's opinions so long as they're not being labeled as facts. As soon as something that's clearly an opinion or a shady theory with little to back it up starts getting passed off as some sort of certain truth, it just becomes frustrating.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplepixie
As soon as something that's clearly an opinion or a shady theory with little to back it up starts getting passed off as some sort of certain truth, it just becomes frustrating.

Why?

There are a lot of fundamental problems with understanding things.

Here are two huge problems;

Authority figures have agenda's that are not in line with the best interests of the people. Whether they are driven purely by self interest, or there is a greater and more sinister conspiracy behind their actions - only a minority would disagree that governments seem to be acting against the interests and wishes of their people. Now, if the previous can be considered true - then all information sourced from them - no matter how they dress it up with slides, animations and scientific tables is suspect.

The scientific and media community (and many others) has clearly been co-opted by wealthy special interests - therefore they are not trustworthy sources.

The problem then remains - how do you determine then what is credible and what is not. Well, you try and find as much information as possible.

Imagine that the unknown is like a childrens dot to dot puzzle - if you have three data points, its always going to look like a triangle - only when you add another 50 data points will the true picture begin to reveal itself.

Not everything is resolved with the three main sources of 'reliable' information (scientific community, government, media).

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The OP may want to look in the mirror. It seems to me, with all the continued evidence concerning this disaster you are the one not facing facts, but instead, deflecting your fear into a meaningless, finger pointing contest.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Really late response, and I'm willing to bet that other posters have already mentioned this, but really, in this situation what exactly are the facts? Sure, you have fat, over-caffeinated and sleep deprived conspiracy bloggers fearmongering, but BP aren't exactly giving us the true story, either.

So far, the only factual thing is that there is an oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wackyal123

What the hell? Are you actually sympathising for BP on this? The reason people are upset about this is because BP could have actually avoided this, but their overwhelming greed got the better of them and an ecosystem has had to pay for it.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join