It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio on 16th immigration sweep; takes out the 'big gun'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I could be wrong but I think he was talking about the Cartels.

That cartels have ravaged Mexico for many years but the US wont stand for it on their turf because the American Way works.

I could be wrong tho. But if I'm right the whole statement does not make sense lol. Mexico's cartels have ravaged Mexico by smuggling drugs into the US. I see business as usual if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I think it's the dumbest operation ever LOL. These poor guys can't even shoot back if fired upon WTF?

Is it really called operation scarecrow? You can't be serious?

What the National guard should be doing is standing over human resources offices and making sure no hiring of illegals. That will put a stop to illegal immigration.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I think it's the dumbest operation ever LOL. These poor guys can't even shoot back if fired upon WTF?

Is it really called operation scarecrow? You can't be serious?

What the National guard should be doing is standing over human resources offices and making sure no hiring of illegals. That will put a stop to illegal immigration.

I named it that, it seems to fit.
A bunch guys in green suits standing around with balloons (blimps) and
remote controlled aircraft Flying around.
That should scare those tourist off!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That cartels have ravaged Mexico for many years but the US wont stand for it on their turf because the American Way works.

I could be wrong tho. But if I'm right the whole statement does not make sense lol. Mexico's cartels have ravaged Mexico by smuggling drugs into the US. I see business as usual if you ask me.

Yes I just do not understand many people. If I was an Mexican American my anger would be focused on those that were making my ethnic background look bad and not the reaction against it, hell I would be right in the middle of that reaction supporting it, taking it personal.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Drug cartels, not working folk. And both are just as illegal. I think I recall hearing it takes a long time to even get the paper work to leave.

As to how it ravages Mexico. lol. Just go on youtube and search Mexican drug war.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The more you talk the more crazy you sound. So you are speaking only on your opinion with no fact? Please get a source for your words. Any evidence at all

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Izarith

The more you talk the more crazy you sound. So you are speaking only on your opinion with no fact? Please get a source for your words. Any evidence at all

Hey I said I should not be listened to because I'm an idiot what more do you want?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

oy vey.

Congratulations. You're the first person to be put on my ignore list. I can't stand these pointless conversations with rambling nonsense without proof nor facts of opinion.

Welcome. Welcome to the ignore button. 4 years here and not one soul has been that bad. Not one. Congratulations my malcontent sir.

If you do eventually get proof for your words, hit someone up to tell me and you'll be off it. Till then, you're acting like a troll and how you can go on with that I do not know.

In other news, has anyone else gotten some kind of proof of the sheriff being bad. I would really like to hear it so that I may make an actual opinion on the man based on real evidence.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Yes I just do not understand many people. If I was an Mexican American my anger would be focused on those that were making my ethnic background look bad and not the reaction against it, hell I would be right in the middle of that reaction supporting it, taking it personal.

Dude the majority of the US military and the US border patrol is made up of foreigners Mexicans, Arabs and Filipinos. And they are the biggest ball busters in the force. These guys would shoot their own other if she tried to cross illegaly.

One Arab Border Patrol officer actually told my father that in his country he would have shot him dead hahaha.

There are even a few minute man who can't speak a word of English lol.

If you want to secure the border just line it up with Mexican illegal immigrants and give them a US passport and a gun.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ignore the Mexican
I think that is what the whole issue is about.
America has been Ignoring the Border issue for a long time.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Oh dear me. I'm not even american and i can see the dangers that this Sheriff poses toward your constitution. Before standing behind such a man maybe you should review his history. At one point he was all for random searches.

This Sheriff has been repeatedly acccused of abusing his power by a number of individuals and organisations.

Just take a look at this

www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

A very nasty individual, be very careful who you support.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Welcome. Welcome to the ignore button. 4 years here and not one soul has been that bad. Not one. Congratulations my malcontent sir.

If I had a peso for every last post I get like this I'd be a billionaire......

You guys don't know how surprised I am that there are still people out there who can read my posts.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Go get 'em Joe. Stop the invasion that will eventually destroy Arizona and the nation. I hear they only want a better life.... let them have it.....in their own country. Don't let Arizona become the cesspool of crime and corruption that is Mexico.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Thank you. Unlike the lazy man now on my ignore list, you have taken the time to find clear proof of the sheriff's wrong doings. I thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Sheriff Joe's Big 50 (cal.) machine gun!

This should stir up some dust and get their attention!

Good for Sheriff Joe!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It amazes me by all the BS I am reading on this thread.

Many of you keep blaming all this BS on Mexico and the cartels as though they are the only ones to blame.

For God's sake..wake up, your on a conspiracy site and still refuse to deny ignorance

The cartels are on the border because the US has convinced Mexico to go after them. The mess with Arizona and the Cartels is not just a Mexican thing.

Our government is the one behind this war on drug. Furthermore, a lot of what going on at the border involves American gangs. Gangs that have been operating and growing for some time.

Of course, many of you believe all American gangs consist of illegals. Regardless, I don't hear any chant about going after the thugs who are in the US and causing mayhem on our streets day and night.

In addition, if the demand wasn't so dang high in this country, one has to wonder if there would even be any cartels.

As for the illegals, you all wait till we have a real bad economy and millions of illegals before you start chanting for the government to keep them out.

Guess better late than never. Yet you all refuse to understand that deportation alone will never solve the problem. Your hatred toward them will not solve the problem.

Everyday, many of the same people come out with their daily threads of illegals just to rehash the same old comments that were made in their previous thread.

Bravo..

Still doesn't solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I bet the Feds paid for that gun threw some grant
that was suppose to be used against Americans in their so call uprising.
But it backfired and Joe is pointing it at the future undocumented democrats!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Sheriff Joe's Big 50 (cal.) machine gun!

This should stir up some dust and get their attention!

Good for Sheriff Joe!

Wow.

Now that's what I call a novelty item.

I mean is it just me, am I crazy?

Because last i checked Sheriff Joe is a Sheriff bound by law. I mean I can understand this machine gun being used on elderly old ladies that call 911 or a drunk driver but how is this machine gun going to stop a group of guys finding out where you live and cutting your head off?

Is Sheriff Joe going to put that thing under his pillow?

How is he possibly going to use that to fight drug trafficking in Arizona?

Is he going to be randomly stopping cars diving the exact speed limit for search while having his deputy point that thing at the car? Doesn't this mean this Machine Gun is most likely going to be used on the citizens of Arizona rather than Drug Cartel guys?

I mean one second you all are crying about tazers and the next your polishing Joe's Nob because he has a ridiculously huge and absolutely useless machine gun for combating drug violance.

Is Joe going to be blasting that thing in the streets of Arizona? Those bullets can pierce a foot thick concrete house for crying out loud.

What is wrong with you people?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Way to go Joe! Wish more people in charge would grow some some sack! I'm not one to praise the police, but I'll make an exception for Joe...
I wish more cops were like Joe! Go after the real criminals...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
He and our awesome Governor have my full support, and anyone who doesnt like them can go to prison or leave the state.

And i suppose if you dont like someone or something you can do the same.....?
These Illegals are as much refugees as anything else...
Its americas war on drugs thats so hypofreakingcritical.....
You are a fool if you think you can stop people fleeing the kind of violence the cartels dish out with a bunch of fifties and a huge freaking posse....
These people would rather and will keep on taking their chances with the border patrol, sheriff whats his name, or the army....
The whole thing revolves around the predatory actions of your own goverment....dont you people understand that YOU are all the same as the illegals to THEM...?
The shadow goverment has no loyalty to the USA or any other country....
They worship only money and the power it gives them to control and order YOUR very lives....
The problem lies north of the border my friend....
It lies squarely in the laps of the people who run the treadmill you are kept running on.... down just barely keeping up day to day, year to year....
Sherriff Joe is just another side show of the same old crap...
Making drugs legal would cut the nuts right off of the cartels...
put everything out in the open...
truth is its all a pack of lies what they preach....they tell you things that prove untrue every day...and you still swallow that patriotic drivel?
America has gone berzerk...drunk with its power, its leaders vainly charting the course of world history like little nazi henchmen...
They pay for their excesses in your money and your blood, and they do it...these unspeakable horrors...even unto wounding their own people on 9/11,Oklahoma, and other atrocities,
And yet it is not enough?
How can you be so obtuse...to say you love liberty but only for you and screw the rest...that only you deserve to live with dignity and safety
these here illegals should go back to the war we got going for them down there...yep
Bring out the fifty and gun a few down, things get much worse in mexico and elsewhere you wont be able to shoot fast enough...then what?
Get control of your own goverment man!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join