It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Who Committed Suicide (Important Read)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That's what happens when you spend too much time by yourself, it happens and has happened to millions of people, philosophers and deep thinkers. Even a few days in isolation and you'll begin to hear the voices. 'They' don't have you're best interests in mind.

Entities that want nothing more than to destroy you.

Don't believe me? It's one of the number one lessons you learn in jail if you go to the hole.

I also want to add, all the healthy eating living stuff is usually a sign the guy is doing drugs, drug users are obsessed with recovery and how certain health foods affect the body.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Rthaothal]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Suicide seems to be one of the many downsides of believing in life after death, especially more so when we are becoming more and more let down with how our societies, certain people and governments are. Some suicidals see these as being their options, Keep going no matter how hard, or give it up for the easy exit to a supposed paradise.
May be Western medical professions did the right thing denying the supernatural exists, for if they told us yeah sure there is a next life dream like state suicide rates would escalate.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I can see a lot of people here that just lost their minds, they want to believe in everything, they just dont question things anymore, they dont use logic, science ...

They are called neo-conservatives specifically Faio, & neo-GOP generally.
And they own a giant Kool-Aid factory. Glenn Hack, CEO.
True....

But seriously...
I think some people who have intuitive feelings that something or other that's really weird in some way or other is true or is substantially true & just want to find empirical evidence that they can use to back up their intuitive alarms going off. But... with most not having 'trained' themselves over years to recognize which intuitive feelings are worthwhile & true & which are not, or exist due to only egoistic wishful thinking or fearfulness of some kind, then those people with those kinds of intuitive "i know it's true!" feelings are fair game for all sorts of evil. What they SHOULD do, or be convinced into doing by objective others, is just back off, back down, let it ride. Let others come up with the evidences. And meanwhile, THEY can get in touch with & become synergistic with their intuitive selves. Which ain't easy. And is frustrating & mind-bending & soul-bending all on its own & sometimes all at the same time, much less when ya throw some crazy intuitive "a ha!" into all that mix that ya don't know came from some subconcious egoistic thing, or from 'somewhere/something/someone' else, or from Truth Itself, which decided to make a bona fide authentic appearance to ya one day -- point is, until one's powers of recognition of intuitive truth are healthily strong, then one is fair game for G-d knows what.
It is going to be crucially important over the next 2 years especially for people to have their discretionary powers of mind & intuitive discernment running accurately 'on all cylinders,' so to speak.
Because it's going to be an EMOTIONALLY WILD & BUMPY RIDE.
And especially, it's going to be an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TIME SPIRITUALLY. So take the time now, ASAP, to get in touch...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You are discussing a Subliminal Distraction case. But you did not include any information that would confirm this.

Subliminal Distraction was discovered as a problem when it caused mental breaks for office workers. The cubicle solved that problem by 1968.

To this day designers and engineers who deal with Systems Furniture, cubicles, believe it can only cause a harmless episode of confusion.

The clues to this are that your friend not only had habits for intense study and high grades he also had psychotic-like delusions. Long hours of study would allow SD exposure if it is done where there is detectable movement in peripheral vision.

My investigation shows low-level long-term exposure creates permanent altered mental states.

There have been two disappearance suicide cases at Georgia Tech. In the last few weeks one of the roommates sent me diagrams of the dorm room situation and computer workstation placement confirming SD exposure.

This student was found as an unidentified suicide four years after he flew to Miami, broke into a construction site, climbed a crane, and jumped.

If you are able to investigate and determine this did happen to your friend I would be interested in the case.

Visit VisionAndPsychosis.Net and perform the demonstration of subliminal sight and habituation in peripheral vision to understand why this cannot be detected by the victim.

There is a contact page for Researcher.

If you use a computer at home, college, or work in a small business office this is information you should have.

Send the URL to any friends who fit the exposure template.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry for your lost of a friend, to understand more about life please take a look at the PDF about The Veil of Illusion, this I hope will give you a different perspective of life.

www.georgekavassilas.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
When I was younger my friends and I would spend all of our spare time pondering life, why we were here, what happens next, etc.

I agree that it swallows you up after a while. I used to speculate that the body is a cage for the mind, and perhaps suicide could release it (not that I ever tried, just speculated.) Has anyone else ever had the odd feeling that your mind is just trapped in your body?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this would even pertain to your friend, but I have read before where some people when they come into this "new understanding" of life . . . (one consciousness, new age beliefs, certain types of meditation, etc.), that they can start to become very depressed. Not sure if this will help you, but I wanted to share it with you.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Interesting posts, I will look deeper into them with time.

One fairly radical sign of extremety with my friend's behaviour was he actually gathered sacks of rice and canned tomato to his closet during the time when the dollar was set to collapse. He adviced me to do the same. He believed when or if the dollar collapses, there would be total inflation (I hope I'm using the correct terms: meaning money becomes as valuable as toilet paper) and all the chaos that resumes as consequence.

No I didn't collect preservable food for storage, I took the 'risk'...

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Jonas86]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
first: my condolences

second: I must admit that about a year ago i constantly felt watched and was scared almost everytime i was alone in the dark, the cause of this was without any doubt the stuff i had read on ats related to demons, ghosts and other things like that. lucky for me i stopped taking these things seriously and i now feel much better then a year ago

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just read all 10 pages and i would like to say thanks to OP and everyone who commented in this topic. It helped me a lot and newcommers in the conspiracy scene like me should start with a thread like this.

S+F

/BUMP

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Life is a beautiful experience even if one may differ in this opinion. May be your friend could have let himself this burden and all the negativity and instead followed his own self-growth and enjoyed life to the fullest. We all at one point of time feel depressed at the way things are but its just dangerous to let it affect our life so deep.

We all have gone through such information overflow. But we need to be strong enough to accept it and move on trying to do the best as we can. We may forget life´s simplest of things yet we keep clinging to fantasies and unreal things. Unless and until we realise and find out what is true and what isn´t the overflow of information never stops. Enlightenment as they say is not about realising one´s physical limitations but its also about living life and co existing with all the variety of wonders in this world. But some new age enlightenment crap is certainly guiding some in the wrong way. Its all about love, sharing and happiness.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join