It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lego's and the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

sometimes you are in rare form, and sometime you amaze us by surpassing that (due) rare form. Thanks for the injection of humor.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eurocrates...

Now look at baseball for instance, you square the circle and start running from a base in a form of a pentacle, suspect....mmmh, maybe. Where ever you run, you come back to where it started. Is this not what we all do. The rules are based on the 345 system, 3 balls, 4 strikes and a 5 cornered base, is that not 3/4/5 we find here again or pi.

3 strikes, 4 balls

I'm curious about the occult symbology of tiddlywinks.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just to clarify - Grand Orient Of France = GOOF

and that is all

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You can find many references to Illuminati if you just look

Just how large is their "washing" machine.

From World of Warcraft:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
behind any big buisness is power. once people have power they want more. for example if you won 5 million £/$ wouldnt you still like 6 million?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
good post on "games" back there

i don't think any type of "mind control" (in the fancy sense) has to be employed here, kids like to build stuff & lego facilitates that?

the lego movie came out on DVD this week..
(necroposting is fun)

i liked that part where the protagonist was being interrogated
rattling off in his brain how the "OCT-whatever" company "makes food, all history books, voting machines"
"wait a minute??" he says..
even the cop interrogating him snapped "..you can't be *that* stupid"
(there's a space-goat fart meme for us..?)

it's all going mainstream now..
..we're not in lego-land anymore, toto

what gives with the squid? ..casolero's "octopus" came to mind

"..where's mh370?"

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
it's just a symbol of my identity and 666...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eurocrates
I think that just any game, be it one for children or for adults has any origin and has a lot of symbols hidden in it.

Are those origins now based on occult, occult societies or just an issue of the rules that rule the whole universe.

Good question, and let's see some popular for adults.

Golf, for instance. What does the word means, it has been invented in Scotland, by ... the G-rand O-rient L-odge O-f F-reemasonry. Ooohoooh, there it comes from. You shoot the ball and call fort, or was it four at the beginning, why are there 9 holes or in the big green 13 holes. Ohoooh, there we face a mystery. Why is every hole a reproduction of the planetary system, the sun in the center and the outer orbit of Saturn closing the "ring". And why we carry a Caddy, or was it once Cadae, look at the numbers of the letters in alphabet and you get 31415 or pi. What a bunch of hidden stuff, only in a game called "G-O-L-F".

How about Tic Tac Toe, look what it says, t I c, t A c, t O e.
IAO, is the symbol for pi and you try to match 3 letters in a row and you close the game by writing an X trough the whole what means pi in matter.

Now look at baseball for instance, you square the circle and start running from a base in a form of a pentacle, suspect....mmmh, maybe. Where ever you run, you come back to where it started. Is this not what we all do. The rules are based on the 345 system, 3 balls, 4 strikes and a 5 cornered base, is that not 3/4/5 we find here again or pi.

Dices where you have to align two and if they are in favor of you, you will have a "pair 'a dice". Paradise is at the door people.

Pool billiard, nice game, table in form of the temple of Salomon, ratio 1.9 to 1, 6 active days of Genesis symbolized by the 6 baskets and the 6th step is resurection, then, 15 Balls, 9 full colored that allow you to form the tree of life of the Kabbalah with all colors matching and the white being the crown, the 15 or last of the half colored being the earth and the remaining being used to form the 6 klipoth of the underworld. Ball number 8 is the last one, being black, the color of god with the sign of infinity and thus your destiny. And, you start the game by putting the balls inside the Teragrammaton. Is that not where all starts. How strange games can be, isn't it.

Now, are all games issued from Freemasonry or any secret teachings, or are secret teachings just based on evidence and reflecting the structure of the whole.

We could analyze all games, card games and there rules, sports and there rules and on the end we come to the conclusion that no game is neutral or without symbolism. Symbolism is a hidden reminder of the rule and as such, just any game is a messenger of the occult anyway. Games are ruled by the same rules that rule all in our universe.

So consider all to be ... just a game.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by eurocrates]

Maybe I've spent way to much time on this website but I can't tell if this comment was sarcasm or not. I'm guessing it was sarcasm since you claimed there are "3 balls, 4 strikes and a 5 cornered base" when it's actually 4 ball, 3 strikes.

"You shoot the ball and call fort, or was it four at the beginning"
I don't know much about golf history but I thought it's always been "fore" which came from the military saying "beware before".
edit on 1-8-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The lego people even have their own secret societies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join