It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lego's and the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I stumbled upon something that I found to either be an interesting coincidence or a conspiracy theory. Last month at my nephews birthday party he was given a Lego Atlantis set. Upon looking at the box I immediately noticed what reminded me of the Illuminati symbol. On the lower left corner is a ring with a triangle nested within it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fe1226884ec.jpg[/atsimg]

They're called "treasure keys" and are included in most of the Atlantis themed sets. It appears that pretty much any creature can hold them, including the Atlantians, sea creatures and divers/minifigs. They're to be placed into the keystone to enter the Portal of Atlantis from what I've read.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8788c5e2fded.jpg[/atsimg]

There are five treasure keys and they each have a unique color and animal symbol. Orange crab treasure key, blue squid treasure key, red shark treasure key, green manta ray treasure key and yellow turtle treasure key. The blue one looks like the "all seeing eye" and awful lot. It's the only one that has an ellipse in it and I'm unsure what it has to do with the squid. The design that surrounds all of them makes it look like eyelashes in this one and helps to portray the image of "the eye".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57f752437657.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e89ded144c4e.jpg[/atsimg]

The symbol is definitely reminiscent of the Illuminati. Is it simply a toy with a triangle within a circle without any significant meaning? Is it intended to be conditioning of the symbol in some way? Do the demographics have any implications as the focus group was mostly boys 6-12 years old? Do the animals or colors chosen have any implications I don't know of? This seems at least blatantly obvious to try and make a connection between the two. I searched for an existing thread regarding this and was kind of suprised I didn't find one. Do you think there's a conspiracy here or have I been spending too much time on ATS?

Guide to Atlantis Lego theme
Lego Atlantis

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Good find.

I have always suspected that Lego was part of the illuminati. I mean who else would have the power and technique to convince you to spend $10 on a tiny box of plastic blocks just so you could build a car. I know that they have my son brainwashed, because we have a Lego store in a local mall and everytime he enters it he looses his mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah...this whole "Illuminati style" can be a bit of a money spinner

It's kids toys...what's the big deal?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I should probably explain...

About a year ago the folks from Lego approached us about a co-branding opportunity. The idea was that with 2012 approaching and a sudden post-NY blackout population surge we should focus on the 8-13 age group since they were nearing our standard "age of accountability".

Due to the unfortunate dumbing down of the population through television, our Bakugan efforts were falling short. Kids just couldn't understand or link the symbology of the Bakugan graphics to world domination.

So, it was decided we would go with an Atlantis theme.

Let's face it, kids love Sea Turtles right? I'm not too proud to admit the equilateral triangle/sea turtle design was my idea, and it made through to production.

Anyway... long story short...

We wanted to design a custom set for the whole "return of Atlantis" theme to get these young people accustomed to it and to recognize the futility of individual resistance. Unfortunately, our market timing was poor due to delays on the Deepwater Horizon explosion, thus postponing our viral "Burning Sea Turtle" marketing campaign.

I predict this will be a failure because the timing between the burning turtles and the sympathy curve to join up with the Lego minions was just too far apart.

I probably shouldn't let this out but we are planning a tie-in campaign on lego.com that will show kids how to build giant phallic obelisks using some of the custom shapes in the Atlantis kits.

We are having a board meeting in two weeks to start planning the space fart, so I will let you know how it goes.

Until then,
Hail Galaxar

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

At this point its almost more suspicious if a product doesn't have a triangle with an all seeing eye in the middle - I mean the concept is so prevalent in everyday life that its almost meaningless.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
thats mad.just before i read your post i was playing on" lego star wars" with my five year old son on his exbox and noticed on a certain level that c3po had the all seeing eye across the front of his chest.i reckon its just a joke between the masonic freaks to see who can get their" tag" in the moast prominent place much like a graffitti artist does.sorry about my spelling.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Pretty sure the dark priests in Egypt had all the slaves move blocks to build monuments.

Isn't that what legos are? Blocks to build stuff?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka

Good find.

I have always suspected that Lego was part of the illuminati. I mean who else would have the power and technique to convince you to spend $10 on a tiny box of plastic blocks just so you could build a car. I know that they have my son brainwashed, because we have a Lego store in a local mall and everytime he enters it he looses his mind.

I have 2 boys, well 3 but the 2yo doesn't beg for legos yet. I am Lego poor in the deepest sense of the word. And yes, Legos do appear to create a mindcontrol effect on the target consumers...even without the Atlantis sets. Perhaps the power of the Atlantis keys actually radiates throughout the Lego aisle?!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

About a year ago the folks from Lego approached us about a co-branding opportunity. The idea was that with 2012 approaching and a sudden post-NY blackout population surge we should focus on the 8-13 age group since they were nearing our standard "age of accountability".

Due to the unfortunate dumbing down of the population through television, our Bakugan efforts were falling short. Kids just couldn't understand or link the symbology of the Bakugan graphics to world domination.

Let's face it, kids love Sea Turtles right? I'm not too proud to admit the equilateral triangle/sea turtle design was my idea, and it made through to production.

We wanted to design a custom set for the whole "return of Atlantis" theme to get these young people accustomed to it and to recognize the futility of individual resistance. Unfortunately, our market timing was poor due to delays on the Deepwater Horizon explosion, thus postponing our viral "Burning Sea Turtle" marketing campaign.

I predict this will be a failure because the timing between the burning turtles and the sympathy curve to join up with the Lego minions was just too far apart.

I probably shouldn't let this out but we are planning a tie-in campaign on lego.com that will show kids how to build giant phallic obelisks using some of the custom shapes in the Atlantis kits.

We are having a board meeting in two weeks to start planning the space fart, so I will let you know how it goes.

Until then,
Hail Galaxar

Is this actually true
WTF
the very globalists in charge of the corporations came to you and told you their 'secrets' about marketing to kids to reflect the upcoming events in 2012 (or was that 2000, 2006 and 2007 originally???) and that the theme is to reflect how they want to dominate the world - so you came here and told us. where did they tell you this? on the billionaires private island? in the executive bathroom?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
post so nice it posted twice

[edit on 16-7-2010 by rufusthestuntbum]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

You have it backwards... the capitalists came to us (the globalists).

and... just... wow... really?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
in commie bulgaria we had "atco" and it was ten times better then that expensive lego illuminaty scum!
atco kicked butt!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
the thing is atco had more universal pieces,and when you had lots of pieces,you could make anything you want.
with lego,you just buy a toy and put it together.
but atco really unleashed my mind when i was a kid.
i maked planes,cars,robots,even a elastic sniper! with a lastic..

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

wow i didn't think the globalists came to ats thats actually surpirising!

now a quick question... i do support the globalist agenda (lets face it without the support of globalist banks etc for loans to buy our houses just for an example we would be living in shanty towns in shacks) and lets say i want to do a creative project and use some of this globalist symbolism could i use it?

nothing OTT - just something like some certain recent music videos

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

Yeah I understand. I didn't mean 'we' as in ATS but 'we' as in the 'Illuminati'.

(We really loathe being called that. Currently we go by SpaceGoat Trust, LTD)

We have also embraced the open-source movement, so feel free to experiment with the logos. All we ask is that if you use letters they should be spaced in such a way as to spell S-A-T-A-N or some other equally sinister-sounding word.

We are also always looking for creative folks with ideas. There are about 450 openings left in the (planned) 500 million, but they are going fast.

Depending on how this whole Dick Cheney thing works out we may have more.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

play with YOUR logo's lol you joker!

no don't worry i mean the general symbolism not the actual logos as long as its not limited to a certain type of globalist fraternity. I dont like to use the i word at all because although i support the agenda as a whole i would rather play it safe

and btw it would be very nice but id also settle for an AMAZING life for a few years and then leave it all to vivendi or mr bronfman or maybe one of them lego man

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

We are also always looking for creative folks with ideas. There are about 450 openings left in the (planned) 500 million, but they are going fast.

Did I make it? I never got one of those Ed McMahon "You are pre-selected to be one of the 500,000,000 chosen, if you fill-out and return this notice in the supplied envelope with 30-days..." thingies we're supposed to get. I suspect I'm doomed.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
It's kids toys...what's the big deal?

I really don't know if it's a big deal or not although I agree with your signature.

reply to post by emsed1

I am hoping to be a guest at your board meeting.

Originally posted by ararisq

I mean the concept is so prevalent in everyday life that its almost meaningless.

I admittingly can be oblivious to some things but besides an obvious example like money what else is out there that I probably have missed?

Originally posted by papillon63
i reckon its just a joke between the masonic freaks to see who can get their" tag" in the moast prominent place much like a graffitti artist does.

That's an angle I was thinking too. I can imagine some friends getting together for a few beers and discussing just that.

Originally posted by zroth

Pretty sure the dark priests in Egypt had all the slaves move blocks to build monuments.

Isn't that what legos are? Blocks to build stuff?

They may have, according to some theories at least. They're just initiating a new group to "follow the leader" and build who knows what in the future. As slaves that recognize the symbol, they're sure to obey the master.

reply to post by blamethegreys

Next time I'm at the store I'll have to cruise down the toy aisle and see if I feel the radiant powers.

Originally posted by Stillalive
the thing is atco had more universal pieces,and when you had lots of pieces,you could make anything you want.

I remember being a young kid having more of the universal Lego sets. It was more imaginative then as you didn't have as many specific pieces.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think that just any game, be it one for children or for adults has any origin and has a lot of symbols hidden in it.

Are those origins now based on occult, occult societies or just an issue of the rules that rule the whole universe.

Good question, and let's see some popular for adults.

Golf, for instance. What does the word means, it has been invented in Scotland, by ... the G-rand O-rient L-odge O-f F-reemasonry. Ooohoooh, there it comes from. You shoot the ball and call fort, or was it four at the beginning, why are there 9 holes or in the big green 13 holes. Ohoooh, there we face a mystery. Why is every hole a reproduction of the planetary system, the sun in the center and the outer orbit of Saturn closing the "ring". And why we carry a Caddy, or was it once Cadae, look at the numbers of the letters in alphabet and you get 31415 or pi. What a bunch of hidden stuff, only in a game called "G-O-L-F".

How about Tic Tac Toe, look what it says, t I c, t A c, t O e.
IAO, is the symbol for pi and you try to match 3 letters in a row and you close the game by writing an X trough the whole what means pi in matter.

Now look at baseball for instance, you square the circle and start running from a base in a form of a pentacle, suspect....mmmh, maybe. Where ever you run, you come back to where it started. Is this not what we all do. The rules are based on the 345 system, 3 balls, 4 strikes and a 5 cornered base, is that not 3/4/5 we find here again or pi.

Dices where you have to align two and if they are in favor of you, you will have a "pair 'a dice". Paradise is at the door people.

Pool billiard, nice game, table in form of the temple of Salomon, ratio 1.9 to 1, 6 active days of Genesis symbolized by the 6 baskets and the 6th step is resurection, then, 15 Balls, 9 full colored that allow you to form the tree of life of the Kabbalah with all colors matching and the white being the crown, the 15 or last of the half colored being the earth and the remaining being used to form the 6 klipoth of the underworld. Ball number 8 is the last one, being black, the color of god with the sign of infinity and thus your destiny. And, you start the game by putting the balls inside the Teragrammaton. Is that not where all starts. How strange games can be, isn't it.

Now, are all games issued from Freemasonry or any secret teachings, or are secret teachings just based on evidence and reflecting the structure of the whole.

We could analyze all games, card games and there rules, sports and there rules and on the end we come to the conclusion that no game is neutral or without symbolism. Symbolism is a hidden reminder of the rule and as such, just any game is a messenger of the occult anyway. Games are ruled by the same rules that rule all in our universe.

So consider all to be ... just a game.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by eurocrates]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Until then,
Hail Galaxar

That was very funny..thanks I like it..can we have some more please.

please keep us updated re: the space fart! I would imagine brand new sets will be created..will start saving now...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join