It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Study Envisages Future Dictatorship Controlled By Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Rockefeller Study Envisages Future Dictatorship Controlled By Elite

Global pandemics that kill millions, mandatory quarantines, checkpoints, biometric ID cards, and a world of top-down government control. These things are not lifted from the latest sci-fi blockbuster movie, they’re part of the Rockefeller Foundation’s vision for what the globe might be like in 15-20 years’ time under a new world order tightly controlled by the elite.

This is one of four scenarios for the future of the planet outlined in the Rockefeller Foundation’s “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development,” a study produced in association with the Global Business Network.

Entitled “Lock Step,” the scenario depicts,”A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback.”

www.prisonplanet.com

Study

So, which of those 4 scenario's do you guys/girls think is most likely to happen?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Jonko]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
that is a very bizarre document.

the rockefellers foundation is a very strange organization.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

I will say it is kind of funny that the study basically spells disaster or economic stunting where there is no government control. If I had to guess on which will emerge it would be the local problem management as the global economic structure crumbles. Although this report gives not much faith to local solutions stating that they will be makeshift and not prosperous. I think local solutions to problems could be the only way to fix our issues in this world.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It will take me some time to digest this document,

But I will, and once that is done I will return here with rhetorical skillz in hand!

Great OP!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
thats a fake document probably

the truth: they already control everything, why change? come on ...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
thats a fake document probably

the truth: they already control everything, why change? come on ...

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Megalomania is a mental illness. The Illuminati have a strange code of ethics, publish in plain view the most devious maniacal plan ever.

You can draw 2 things from this. Either they subconsciously want to fail, or, they are indeed sadomasochists.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What? Does this document mean we aren't already social engineered to be controlled and had been controlled by the elites for centuries pasts, through their greed, their ineptitude, their mistakes and blaming it on humanity instead, their guile, etc. till today????

Second line. PS: Another 'climategate' style research?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

yeah, I didnt even read the source

but even then I keep my opinion that these people already control everything, so, its not like they need to destroy us all

thats like a movie scenario

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

It's really disgusting how they always throw it in our face like that. Laughing about the fact that it's right in front of our nose. They're an extremely sick group of people for sure.

In the long run, they will fail. The people can't be oppressed for ever.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
S&F from me. I too will read the Rand Report and report back what I think of it and how this might differ from the prisonplanet hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
All they have to do in some sense maybe to appeal to our biases and to try to simplify everything so we can be eliminated from the ability to "program our own reality" let alone craft the memes that present these ideas to the public.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
May be we should just take out the Rockefellers and poof no more control thier can't be that many of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Under HACK ATTACK

Devastating shocks like September 11, the Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the 2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed the world for sudden disasters. But no one was prepared for a world in which large-scale catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason:

the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change.

It's funny the way the scenarios had been spoken of - AS IF, they had already happened. If that was a heads-up, then the 2012 Olympic game is sure something to look out for.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Have just found this via twitter, these people really do seem like they need to get their heads seen to. It's just warped if you ask me, and badly.

Youtube clip here too :

edit on 27-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Don't trust the Rockerfellers, Don't trust the RAND Corporation! Or the World Bank!
For me, scenario planning is analogous to the tactics used by speculators to manipulate the economy and cause/spread fear and panic among the populace. It is self-serving and distrustful. I wouldn't listen to it.

new topics

top topics

join