It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Air Force Linked To Electronic Warfare Attack In Tennessee ( 2001)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"HARTSVILLE, TENN - Newly released documentary and eyewitness evidence now links an apparent July 6, 2001 electronic warfare attack on a radio station and weekly newspaper in Hartsville, Tennessee to a nearby unacknowledged secret access project. This secret project, eyewitnesses say, includes the U.S. Air Force as paymaster, U.S. government aircraft as transportation and security craft; military troops in black uniforms; and black unmarked triangular aircraft. The project may also include a secret electronic warfare unit capable of disabling nearby media outlets with destructive electromagnetic energy"...
See more -Source: www.whale.to...

Be sure to read the WJKM links within that article too. Photo evidence..Dead birds...etc..

Found no discussion of this here at ATS...just thought I would share. I live in TN and would love to hear what you ATS'ers have to say about this. If this is true... this isn't good. It seems, this apparently, got BOTH of this towns MEDIA outlets.

Edit: Left out a word and a sentence

[edit on 16-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Total rubbish. Anyone who knows the slightest bit about ECM, can see its silly.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Thank your reply, firepilot. Truly appreciate it.

So, you are familiar? I am not familiar with it myself, to know whether this is rubbish or not. This is why I posted.... to hear what people have to say regarding the matter.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Because for a multitude of reasons.

- There is no evidence that the USAF was involved, just because people saw a couple of C-130s fly over. The USAF, I believe the Pennsylvania ANG, has some C-130s equipped to do something like this, where they can jam, or take over frequences of a broadcast station.

However, they do not have to fly over the top of a place to do it. Nor do they have to do it via the phone lines, or whatever nonsense was involved. Nor do they have to put people on the ground. If you have to put people on the ground, then what sense is there having an aircraft that can take jam and take over a frequency.

And of course they had to throw in the black helicopters boogieman, not to mention secret black planes, for good measure. There is no reason why some obscure AM radio station would be attacked. It sounds to me more like when 9/11 and chemtrail people insist that the government is personally targeting them and spying, it makes them feel important about themselves.

And the USAF as "paymaster"...I could make up a better story than this. One link I found, even has add in UN too.. Surprised they did not find a way to mention Illiminati, Bilderbergers and FEMA camps too.

I did find a story from the actual staff... No mention of hardly any of this..just an unexplained power surge. Looks like people who were unrelated to the station made up the rest of it on there own

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Check this out...I just found. Ted Randall elaborates further ...He seems VERY suspicious to me. He notes more strangeness there are well.

Some quotes from Ted Randall, WKJM, General Manager. but one should read the whole:

" There's a radio tower that they mysteriously claim is being used by NOAA. A friend of mine has a spectrum analyzer, has monitored the area pretty closely and says the tower is never used during any sort of a storm or tornado activity. So there is a lot of mystery about the place."

"And I guess what bothered me when this happened with the birds and all that, I look at the community of Hartsville and I say, 'How far are we away from a military installation?' Well, it's a long ways. And yet this place is surrounded by a lot of mystery and there are a lot of odd things going on surrounding the place and that was my first suspicion. I wonder if they are playing with something out there? Is something going on? I haven't heard a word from anyone."

"One thing that we do find strange is this, in the beginning we would go on the air and joke about the nuclear power plant. We did this because of the TVA's vague promise to turn a good portion of the land back to the community for development. This was always talked about but nothing ever happened. We placed several calls to TVA. No one ever responded. When we would get on the air and start airing some of these reports it was always promptly followed by a press release or a public meeting about the donation of the land back to the county. We were told not to talk about it, that the TVA would get upset. Whenever we would stop talking about it, then it seemed that you would hear nothing about the land development. We have been off the subject for a good time now. Their latest announcement is to develop the land in partnership with the local Power Company for an industrial power park. They say this wont happen now for 4 years. They now claim they must do a 4 year environmental study. What do they need to study? Was there not a study done in order to build a nuclear facility? What else needs to be studied for a commercial business site? For you the listener, thank you for putting up with our outage. We are making repairs as fast as we can. As for the cause, we have no idea what this is all about. We are concerned about the charred and fried birds however. These birds were found on our property in areas where there are no powerlines! The Power Company said the birds got into a power transformer. What transformer? Our 10 KVA pole peg behind the radio station? How would all these birds do that? After being in or near the transformer, how did they all get to different locations around the 5 acres of land where there are no power lines? If the birds were sitting on an electrical wire and were hit by a surge their legs would have been burned off! These birds have legs. Its their wings and feathers that are burned, singed or missing! It appears to us these birds were cooked in flight! But by what? "

Source:

www.greatdreams.com...

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
IF this was NOT an electronic attack, again, I have no clue, only suspicions, then what ELSE could it have been? Come on ATS, are there any other possible theories?

I would sure LOVE to hear them.. what ELSE could FRY everything like that? Not to mention..again...that it happened to two of this town's media outlets at the same time.

Firepilot, the power surges that I am used to experiencing, have never fried birds around my house...

.. this was some type power surge..DEFINITELY! But is not normal in my book. Is it possible for normal surges *even at max power* , to fry machines AND birds, all at the same moment? Doesn't sound likely, imo.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

top topics

join