It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hey everyone it's soulblade32 here. I hope this photograph hasn't been too discussed. I've been checking at ATS for a while but just decided to join. Please see the following pichture and the anomalys that can be seen from that on the surface of Mars. The pichture was taken by Spirit iin March. How can anyone can deny that there is a Skull and pyramid and everything I don't know. Debunkers have they're work cut out here.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here is the image:

i69.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What picture?

Don't see anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now I see it.

Unless you're saying that those signs and red arrows are actually on Mars I see nothing to debunk.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
seriously...
who are you trying to fool here?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Surely you are joking, right? (or trolling)

If not, um, wow-- okay....

Those are rocks. Not a human finger (lol), "vast pyramid", or sheep/goat.

And if that "pyramid" is so "vast", that "sheep/goat" behind it would have to be gigantic, wouldn't it?

[edit on 16/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Please tell me you are joking... I have seen that picture with those marks before. I think either someone is seeing A LOT of things or they are mocking those who see anomalies in Mars photos.

Care to explain in further detail what you are trying to really say. I don't see any of the things pointed out in that pic. There are much better Mars pics out there that get no attention what so ever. Amazing how ones like this do.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

There was a bunch of Youtube videos not too long ago that were similar in style.
Take a random Mars image and add lots of captions and arrows where there is nothing of interest.

The point seems to be to ridicule and undermine the work of people like Richard Hoagland and JP Skipper of Marsanomalyresearch.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have to be honest, I doubt the accuracy of the descriptions of these items.

The 'skull' on the lower right of the picture looks more like a gopher to me, popping out of his little gopher hole - but I don't really believe it's a Martian gopher.

And I think 'vast' as a description of the 'pyramid' is a little bit extravagant.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Thanks for your response Berenike. Everyone, if you look at the anatomical dimensions of the Goat, it clearly resembles the animal from this earth which we call 'Goat'. Some people call them 'Sheep' but they are essentially the same. What is too say that there are not other lifeforms 'out there' that are not virtually the same as our earth Goatsheeps?? You can't debunk that. And they're being bigger than our ones. That's hardcore evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulblade96
reply to post by berenike

Thanks for your response Berenike. Everyone, if you look at the anatomical dimensions of the Goat, it clearly resembles the animal from this earth which we call 'Goat'. Some people call them 'Sheep' but they are essentially the same. What is too say that there are not other lifeforms 'out there' that are not virtually the same as our earth Goatsheeps?? You can't debunk that. And they're being bigger than our ones. That's hardcore evidence.

I don't understand how you can call a photo that has obviously inaccurate labels on it "hardcore evidence" or "clear".
Not even if I was tripping hard back in the day would I have thought those labels were accurate.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Vast pyramid only a couple of feet away....

I almost wet myself laughing at that one sign

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ohhhhh wait

I just saw the sheep or goat....

Thats even better than the "vast pyramid"

EDit- sorry OP i must apologise, I actually thought this was a joke thread, but it appears that you are actually serious

[edit on 17/7/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oz, Thanks for you're reply. May I please just ask that yuou take a deep look at these dimensions. Look hear. Hear is a link to the Great pyramid of Cheops:

i69.photobucket.com...

And now take a look at that Vast Pyramid:

i69.photobucket.com...

As you can see, almost identical. I bet you the Pyramid is alligned up with some star system if you was on Mars now you coukd check. I think the similarities are to strange to not as questions. Impose these images over each other and you'd sweart it was Cheops.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

As you say in your sig, Chamber: ""The Future Is Unwritten." If you could see the futuer, maybe you would pay more very careful attentions to these anomalys.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Please, I know you are new here on ATS but you're going to have to do a lot better than that. My granny could debunk this photo.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Vast Pyramid??????????????????

thaks OP I needed A laugh if this was serious then sorry

[edit on 7/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I want everyone hear to try and debunk it. It is the burden of the debunkers to debunk. We all know this is true. I am not on Mars. Therefore we must all take look at these pichtures that they send us back and see what anomalys arein them. Better me careful in case we miis one.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What>? It's almost identical to the Cheops one

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

What's you're Granny's screeen name>?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join