It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Woman To State Judiciary Committee: DoD Implanted A Microchip Inside Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"Ma'am, did you say you have a microchip?" state Rep. Tom Weldon (R) asked the woman.

"Yes, I do. This microchip was put in my vaginal-rectum area," she replied.

No one laughed. State Rep. Wendell Willard (R), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, asked her who had implanted the chip.

"The Department of Defense," she said.

Willard thanked the woman for her input, and the committee later approved the bill.

NEWS Source

And the video can be found Here

I give you a part of the testimony I have transcribed,

...Microchips are like little beepers.
..Just imagine, if you will, having a beeper in your rectum ummm...or genital area
or the most sensitive area of your body, and your beeper number is displayed on billboards throughout the city, all done without your permission, with no warrant available to each caller.
Hundreds of people calling you, calling up your beeper, vibrate it in your flesh, invading your privacy rights in your own body. You're followed and tortured everywhere you go. You tramp all over town trying to get somebody to help you get it out, and you ummm.

But instead you feel the shocking pains from the tip of your spine to the bottom of your feet, it's like a grounding affect.

Blurred vision, headaches, stomach pain, cramps, muscle spasm. uncontrolled blood pressure, issues on two or three blood pressure pills, fatigue, stinging and burning skin, loss of concentration, ringing in your ears, heat sensation to the skin from the scanning devices, frictions of the vibrations that's going on.from calling and dialing thing that's working possibly in your flesh.

It's torture every single day..."

What will a implanted chip mandate cause? torture of a massive scale never before dreamed possible.

Would Congress enact such a bill? This Congress may if the chance arose. Would they exempt themselves? You better believe it.

This could be the true hell on earth.

In closing, I felt this link might give some comfort after reading the article and hearing the testimony.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The bill seems legitimate,

www.legis.ga.gov...

But she leaves out how it is the DoD implanted it in here. She must have been unconscious. That's the part of the story that is missing and that no one seemed to ask her. Strange.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Bizarre place to place a chip.

She has to straddle the devices meant to read the chip?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I think if they actually passed a law mandating that you have to be chipped, America would riot, well at least the christian right would... I see no benefits in a chip, Except for the Feds to monitor you 24/7.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Bizarre place to place a chip.

She has to straddle the devices meant to read the chip?

I just flashed on the M&M candies, in the commercial, in the grocery store, being scanned at the cash register

If this is true, I sure hope some doctor will remove it for her, or at the very least, move it

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
In theory....

By placing a remotely controllable miniature pain producing device in a sensitive nerve rich area, a person can be manipulated into doing one's bidding - especially if infrasound is used to issue commands and to remind them of why they are being punished (not following commands).

Imagine that. You hear a voice that tells you to do something. You don't do it and then you feel like someone has you by the balls. So the next time it happens, you do whatever the voice says (unless ball pain is preferable).

And just try to tell someone.... But remember, crazy people have no credibility - they're crazy.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm not one to throw around the word...... crazy.

but something seems off about this woman, I mean she's reading from a paper and barely able to create sentences.

A microchip as a beeper ? with numbers on billboard's through out the city ?? come on now, really ?? That would be verifiable evidence right there, and if she really did have a chip, it would not be hard to find a doctor who could locate it with a simple X-Ray and have it removed, even pro-bono.

Last but not least, she said her case was in Appeals court, .... which means she actually lost her case and is trying to appeal it.

In my opinion, this woman is probably Psychosomatic with slight delusions targeting the government has her aggressor.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

While Kathleen Gary's story is surprising, it is certainly within the realm of possibility. What I find amazing is that there have been no journalists interviewing her, and no follow-up questions about her testimony from the committee members. I am guessing that if this this testimony had been given by a white man in a suit, the response would have been way different.

What is at stake here, is our constitutional rights to privacy. Hospitals are already chipping babies, and parents could made to seem like unfit parents for not allowing this. The next step will be implanting these in criminals, which people will applaud, then on to implanting them in everyone, "for their security". This wins over the fearful every time. All so that some corporations can make a lot of money, and citizens can be tracked like dogs, for the convenience of Big Brother.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

I think if they actually passed a law mandating that you have to be chipped, America would riot, well at least the christian right would.

It would be the end for me for certain. I refuse to see the point in remaining civil if I am seen as nothing but cattle to be tracked and monitored and controlled at the whim of any present or future tyrant.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I'm not one to throw around the word...... crazy.

but something seems off about this woman, I mean she's reading from a paper and barely able to create sentences.

A microchip as a beeper ? with numbers on billboard's through out the city ?? come on now, really ?? That would be verifiable evidence right there, and if she really did have a chip, it would not be hard to find a doctor who could locate it with a simple X-Ray and have it removed, even pro-bono.

Last but not least, she said her case was in Appeals court, .... which means she actually lost her case and is trying to appeal it.

In my opinion, this woman is probably Psychosomatic with slight delusions targeting the government has her aggressor.

that's what I thought at first, but the bill actually passed, so if this was a set up, they set it up to create a bill mandating that no one could get microchipped against their will, unless this is sort of like a back door, where now people can get microchipped, so long as they voluntarily agree? I thought this was a hoax until I saw the video, now I'm just perplexed.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What seems strange to me maybe that this topic was started in a very public forum, that of the confirmation process of Roberts, so one has to wonder what sort of world we are technologically descending into at such a rapid clip and how this will affect survival.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The key word here is... in THEORY. And for her to even get before a senate subcommitte... tells me there may be some basis to her story.

I strongly suspect that somebody actually may have had the REMOTE capability of messing with this woman's mind via remote torture... and for anybody to joke about it is unconcionable.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wow.

Why do all the crazy ones live South?

My people, my people...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Wow.

Why do all the crazy ones live South?

My people, my people...

Being in the BIBLE BELT probably has alot to do with it.

Remote Sensing...

new topics

top topics

join