It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I am not a person" - Freeman on the land victory in the province of Quebec, Canada.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.cyberpresse.ca... enuinterne=cyberpresse_B4_en-manchette_314_section_POS4

Translated from french using Google:

(Granby) arrested for a minor infraction of the code of road safety, a woman was recovered from Brigham Granby court yesterday after he refused repeatedly to be identified. Threatened with being charged with contempt of court, the woman finally agreed to surrender his driver's license, while denouncing our judicial system.

"I want to specify that I am not a person," commented the lady judge Pierre Bachand, visibly irritated by the events. "The non-person, I salute you," replied the magistrate after the woman had finished reading his statement.

After the appearance, the woman has agreed to answer questions from The Voice of the East on the foundations of his thought. "According to rumors, I'm usually called Lorenza Beaudoin family," replied the woman, when questioned about his identity.

She says she was arrested Wednesday near the Airport Road in Bromont, having rolled 70 km / h in an area of 50 km / h. "The officer asked me my records. I told him no and I gave a paper like what I was under the common law, that I was a king and I did not recognize me. "
"The officer asked me my records, Lorenza said Beaudoin.I told him no and I gave a paper like what I was under the common law, that I was a king and I did not recognize me. "

Well... I do a WebRadio show almost daily and I interviewed yesterday someone that was in the court room and heard everything.

Im a frenchie so, it's in french, but to have much more details about this etc, here is the link of yesterday's show:

www.tacticalfm.com...

Normally I don't do personnal pub, but we had it FIRST in my show yesterday, so I am proud of it and I think it worth it for other people that understands french accent from Quebec.

Caporal DJon

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am not "frenchie" and so cannot understand the details. This looks like an interesting situation. It would be wonderful to have some sort of translation of what is going on.

I get that the woman was stopped for speeding and refused to give any identification but instead some sort of paper explaining why she thought she didn't have to. I always admire people willing to stick up for themselves against absolute authority; so lets hear more about it (in English please).

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
To resume it the best I can:

She made the request to be recognised as freeman, state have like 30 days to answer, but did not answer so, by default, this is accepted. She had papers telling this, etc...

She got arrested for 70km/h in a 50 zone.

She asked the policeman: Are you acting as a peace officer?

Police answered yes.

She asked: Am I arrested? Did i trouble peace?

Police: No.

She asked: So I am free and I can leave?

Police: No.

Etc... Police asked her identities, PULLED HER OUT OF HER CAR, she passed 1 night in the police station mini jail.

When she told the judge: "I possess a person, I am NOT a person"... Well, the judge did not had the choice to aknowledge because this is what the first article of humain rights says... something like that.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by 13Etznab]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wonderfull! But maybe someone should make this more clear to everybody here..

... for the sheeple!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is the part when I get FemmeUltraLibre on skype with me to talk about it.

Begin at minute 0:54:00 up to 1:12:00

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
full article in french:

GRANBY — Arrêtée pour une infraction mineure au code de la sécurité routière, une femme de Brigham s’est retrouvée devant le tribunal de Granby, hier, après avoir refusé à de nombreuses reprises de s’identifier. Menacée d’être accusée d’outrage au tribunal, la dame a finalement accepté de remettre son permis de conduire, tout en dénonçant notre système judiciaire.

«Je tiens à spécifier que je ne suis pas une personne», a lancé la dame au juge Pierre Bachand, visiblement agacé par les événements. «La non-personne, je vous salue», a répliqué le magistrat après que la femme eut terminé la lecture de sa déclaration.

Au terme de la comparution, la femme a accepté de répondre aux questions de La Voix de l’Est sur les fondements de sa pensée. «Selon la rumeur, je suis généralement appelée Lorenza de la famille Beaudoin», répond la femme, lorsque questionnée sur son identité.

Elle raconte avoir été arrêtée mercredi près du Chemin de l’Aéroport à Bromont, pour avoir roulé à 70 km/h dans une zone de 50 km/h. «Le policier m’a demandé mes enregistrements. Je lui ai dit non et j’ai donné un papier comme de quoi j’étais sous la common law, que j’étais un être souverain et que je n’avais pas à m’identifier.»
Le policier, qui n’entendait pas à philosopher sur le sens de la terminologie des lois, l’a menée au poste de police, où elle a passé la nuit dans une cellule. «Si tu ne donnes pas ton identité, tu es un moins que rien et ils t’envoient en prison. Le système est là pour t’écraser», s’offusque la dame.

La fille de Mme Beaudoin, qui refuse de s’identifier, soutient le combat de sa mère contre le système. «Il y a deux ans, on est tombées sur le principe de la personne versus l’être humain, racontet-elle. Une personne est un masque.» Selon elle, il existe deux réalités: l’être humain et la personne juridique. «L’être humain possède la personnalité juridique, mais il ne l’est pas. La personne est une entité qui a été créée, en lettres majuscules, par le gouvernement. Les lois ne sont pas applicables pour les êtres humains, mais pour les personnes. Le gouvernement fait ce qu’il veut, mais qu’il me laisse faire ce que je veux», dit-elle.

Les deux femmes ont appelé en renfort Jacques-Antoine Normandin, qui s’était entre autres fait connaître dans le dossier de Ghislaine Lanctôt. Cette dernière s’était retrouvée devant le tribunal après avoir refusé de payer ses impôts pendant plus d’une décennie et avoir nié être la personne qu’elle était. M. Normandin l’avait aidée devant le tribunal, alors qu’il refusait lui-même de payer ses impôts. «On n’est pas là pour faire de la publicité de ça, mais pour protéger nos droits», a-t-il tenu à préciser.

Lorenza Beaudoin entend contester les constats d’infraction qu’elle a reçus. «Comment un humain peut payer les constats d’infraction d’une personne? L’humain n’a pas le droit d’avoir de l’argent et des comptes bancaires», ajoute sa fille, pour justifier le choix de sa mère.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Etznab

Providing some paragraphs to use themself in a situation like this should be better than qouting an article in french, that the less members can understand.

I only know the "laws" for germany, tho...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Translation:

Journal La Voix de L’Est – Quebec, Canada
July 16th 2010

GRANBY- A woman who lives in Brigham, Qc, has passed in front of a judge in Granby, after she has been arrested by a police officer and had refuses to identify herself. After beeing threat of outrage to the court, the woman finally gave her driver licence, but she has denonce the judicial system at the same time.

« I want to specify that I am not a person » said the woman to the judge, Pierre Bachand, who was visibly annoyed by the events. « The non-person, salut », has replyed the judge after the woman has finished to read her declaration.

At the end of the appearance, the woman accepted to answer to La Voix de l’Est questions on her thoughts. « According to the rumor, I am, generally called Lorenza of the Beaudoin family », answered the woman, when questionned on her identity.

She relate that she has been arrested Wednesday on the Chemin de l’Aéroport at Bromont because she was going at 70 km/h in a 50km/h zone. « The police officer asked me for my registration. I told her no and gave him a paper who said that I am under Common Law and that I don’t have to identify myself. »

The police officer, who didn’t want to discuss about law definitions of words, bring her at the police station, where she has passed the night in a cell. « If you don’t give your identity, you are less than nothing. The system is there to enslave you, » said the woman.

Madame Beaudoin daughter (ME, FemmeLibre…yeah !!!), who refuse to identify hershelf, supports her mother in her fight against the system. « Two years ago, we discovered the difference between a person an a human beeing, tells her daughter. A person is a mask. » (Thank you Rob for your good work, we both love what you are doing.) According to her, there is two realities : the human beeing and the judicial personality. « The human beeing posseses the judicial personality, but he is not. The person is an entity that has been created, in capital letters, by the governement. The laws are not relevant for the human beeing, but for the persons. The governement can do what he want, but I just want him to let me do what I want » said her daughter.

The two womens called Jacques-Antoine Normandin to help them. Jacques-Antoine has been know in Ghislaine Lanctôt court case. Ghislaine has passed in front of the judge after she didn’t pay her (impôt)tax for about ten years and said that she wasn’t the person that she was. Mr Normandin had helped her in front of the tribunal because he didn’t pay any tax either. « We are not here to make publicity about that, but to protect ours rights », has precised the man.

Lorenza Beaudoin will contest the violation tickets that she received. « How can a human beeing pay the violation tickets of a person? The human beeing doesn’t have the right to have a bank account », said her daughter to justify the choise of her mother.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thank you for this i think that will make it more clear to all the people here...

I have also a nice story for you:

Once one of my (left activists) friends was caught by police on a demonstration for shouting with a megaphone.
He went a night into the cell and was very upset by it.

He knew that the german police force (and surely some politicans) wanted him to arrest him as he was on of the left movement leaders.

Then a half a year later he was invited to the court. He pleaded to be unguilty. Then the judge asked him for a reason why he should be unguilty. He answered following:
When germany was invaded by the alliance and they won, the laws of the alliance where the legal right. In this laws stands that germany cannot upset full sovereignity and own laws until a peace contract is signed by all parties.
As there has never been a peace contract signed ALL LAWS OR CONTRACTS MADE AFTER 1945 ARE ILLEGAL!

The judge was stunned but sentenced him, anyway.
He ( my friend ) went in revision until the second highest court in germany and then a wonder happened:
The judge set him free and unguilty with the restriction to never talk about that anymore (media at all!)...

For everyone who is interested into the subject of germanys illusional laws should read "Die Jahrhundertlüge" by Holger Fröhner.
Available at scribd for free...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 20-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Corrected translation:

La Voix de L’Est (regional newspaper) – Quebec, Canada
July 16th 2010

GRANBY- A woman who lives in Brigham, Qc, was passed in front of a judge in Granby, Quebec, after being arrested by a police officer after failing to identify herself. She complied by presenting her driver’s licence only after being threatened with contempt of court by judge Pierre Bachand, but denounced the judicial system at the same time.

« I want to make it known that I am not a person » said the woman to judge Bachand, who was visibly annoyed by the events. « Well then I salute you, non-person » replied the judge after the woman had finished to read her declaration.

At the end of the appearance, the woman accepted to answer questions from the « La Voix de l’Est » journalist. « According to the rumours, I am, generally called Lorenza of the Beaudoin family », answered the woman when questioned on her identity.

She relates that she was arrested Wednesday on the Chemin de l’Aéroport in Bromont (Quebec) after allegedly* doing 70 in a 50 zone. « The police officer asked for my registration. I said no and gave him a notarized declaration which states that I am under Common Law and that I don’t have to identify myself*. »

*She asked the officer if he was acting as a peace officer, to which he responded positively. She then asked if she had breached the peace, to which he said no. Then she asked if she was under arrest, he said no. Finally she asked « am I free to go » and he said no, and the whole sequence was repeated a few times.*

Then, the police officer, who didn’t want to discuss the lawful meaning of words, opened her car door and forcibly extracted her from the vehicle*, arrested her and brought her to the police station, where she passed the night in a cell. She also specified that everything was happening under protest and duress, words that the officer didn’t care for*. She also mentioned many times that she did not understand the officer’s words while he was going through her purse without her consent and a valid warrant. « If you don’t give your identity, you are less than nothing. The system is there to enslave you, » said the woman. At the station, the judge refused to sign a warrant to thoroughly search her*.

Madame Beaudoin’s daughter (FemmeLibre), who refused to identify herself, supports her mother in her fight against the system. « Two years ago, we discovered the difference between a person and a human being, tells her daughter. A person is a mask. » (Thank you Rob for your good work, we both love what you are doing.) According to her, there are two realities : the human being and the juridical personality. « The human being possesses the juridical personality, but he is not it. The person is an entity that has been created, in capital letters, by the government. The laws are not applicable to human beings, but to persons. The government can do what he wants, but I just want it to let me do what I want » said her daughter.

The two women called Jacques-Antoine Normandin to help them. He was already known to the court for helping in Ghislaine Lanctôt’s court case. Ghislaine was passed in front of a judge after refusing to pay income tax for about ten years and said that she wasn’t the person that the government said* she was. Mr. Normandin helped her because he hasn’t been paying taxes either. « We are not here to make any publicity about that, but to protect our rights ».

Lorenza Beaudoin will contest the violation tickets that she received. « How can a human being pay the violation tickets of a person? The human being doesn’t isn’t even allowed a bank account », said her daughter to justify the choice of her mother.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I find the Freeman movement here in Canada very interesting. It was introduced to me 3 years ago, and due to my ignorance I didnt understand what was being told to me because all I understood was the "government society" that we all willingly "submit and agree" to follow.

As a willing participant of the "government society" we agree to:
-follow the "laws" enforced by law enforcement officers
-pay income tax
-all the subjects our government places on us
-pay to "drive a motor vehicle"

As a "sovergn" we agree to:
-"laws of the land" basically peace, which is enforced by peace officers
-freely "travel in an automobile"

There's alot more to it, and process to follow to be legal. Im just starting to learn more about this topic, and would like to hear more from anyone also following this movement.

Here is a link to a prior post about a freeman encounter with a "peace officer"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will def follow this thread.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by quest4info]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just to mention that the concerned human being in this news and her daughter are following that thread and understand english.

I asked them personally to check here and they will be happy to answer any question. There is more to come, they have the audio of the Court, etc...

Stay tuned!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I want laws, rights and articles!

Just something i could show up to the peace officers...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca.../CCQ/CCQ_A.html

Civil Code of Québec
PRELIMINARY PROVISION

The Civil Code of Québec, in harmony with the Charter of human rights and freedoms (chapter C-12) and the general principles of law, governs persons, relations between persons, and property.

The Civil Code comprises a body of rules which, in all matters within the letter, spirit or object of its provisions, lays down the jus commune, expressly or by implication. In these matters, the Code is the foundation of all other laws, although other laws may complement the Code or make exceptions to it.

BOOK ONE
PERSONS

TITLE ONE
ENJOYMENT AND EXERCISE OF CIVIL RIGHTS

1. Every human being possesses juridical personality and has the full enjoyment of civil rights.

=====================
Edited but can't put the link correctly:

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca.../CCQ/CCQ_A.html

[edit on 22-7-2010 by 13Etznab]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
before showing anything to police officers, you have to declare your sovereignty.

It is basically sending a letter to every people you want to tell them you are sovereign: deputy, police, fire, prime minister, bank of canada, etc... etc..

Then after, you can travel with that paper that says you claimed your sovereignty and show it to police.

More to come on that.

new topics

top topics

join