It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I wouldnt get too upset with the king over his answer. If he is involved with the project, and makes some statement that turns out to be wildly incorrect, (Because they have not evaluated all the data yet) people would use that as an excuse to discredit him/them.

What I would guess is that this is not something "about to happen" but something "that has been happening" and because red is emotion, broadly shared, it could well be that we are seeing the emotional reaction to the gulf spill finally being shut off. The blue could be that consciousness thingie that is supposed to be happening this weekend, or it could the intellectual response to the oil spill getting shut off.

If you do look at their results, you will see that sometimes, the events they have decided dont have the impact they would have guessed. (Sometimes what they would have assumed would produce a "red" type response produces "blue" or vice versa. ) So its really hard for him, me, or anyone to say with any certainty.

For me, using the "what do I know is happening in the world that could make people emotional" method, the gulf disaster seems to be the biggest event in the time frame, that I am aware of. Of course if any or all of the assumptions about what we are seeing are not correct, that could be utter tosh as well. All that red could be happiness or anxiety, about whether or not this was going to work and hold. And now that it looks like it is holding, the blue could be us considering that fact less emotionally.

Mind you everything I am saying is based on what I know about the phenomenon, which is not much. So consider it as such.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Its been on blue for ages now! Yesterday was mostly red.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ok i already posted this in a similar thread, but i just want my story to be heard.

Hey i find this whole thing Very interesting.

I had a Very intimate experience last night at around 11 pm
I was star gazing, and for the first time in my life i saw what you people may call an un-identified flying object.

But this was not no ordinary blip of light in the sky that you see in any ol photo. Not just some odd looking black aircraft. No

Ive been waiting to see something my whole life.
This thing has been in my dreams before but only faintly remembered.
but now i know.

This thing came flying over my trees directly above me..
at first my mind went blank and i didnt know what i was looking at.
It was moving about twice the pace of a fast cloud

I was stunned. My first impression of it was an MASSIVE oval of faintly illuminated clouds interlocked and traveling all in unison.

As i looked deeper inside this thing, it was as if i was staring into my own mind.
I was frozen.
I snapped out of this hypnogogia. I pulled back and what i realized i was looking at was a Giant Massive BRAIN!!!
I could imagine this thing was too big and real for me too imagine. It was as if it were a giant whispy brain of pure consciousness. Weather it be Alien?
Our own collective mind?
Or even the mind of earth, the gayan mind? i dont know.
All i have to say this thing was MASSIVE i felt the gravity of it as it floated by.
Not to bee too paranoid, but after this thing was out of my sight, there seemed to be increased aircraft activity. Little planes flying after this MASSIVE mysterious thing. i found it quite comical actually.

Im not quite the same person after that, and i find it fascinating that now im on ATS reading about this convergence thing.
Leads me to believe something really is going on.
oh well
i did my part.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
From The GCP Home Page:

Missing Dot

There is an ongoing problem with the calculations that power the GCP Dot. Its creator, Brad Anderson, is working on it, but for the time being, it presents an inaccurate representation of the coherence in the GCP network. We'll bring the Dot back as soon as possible.

Has anyone noticed this?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by georgeorr

I noticed the dot has been grey for ages

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Everyone was talking about blue and red, and I'm staring at grey... I started to click around, and found that the DOT (what I usually focus on) wasn't working, but the bar next to the various displays is fine.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by georgeorr

It is correct and its been blue for ages. Funny, after my last post the dot turned blue all of a sudden! I don't usually track it, nor do I fully understand the science but am really interested, from what I understand from the posts on here it is quite unusual to see so much variance.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah this blue streak is gorgeous, especially on Conscious Convergence day! Everyone, quick! Pull for blue!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaloManiacal

Don't dwell on it. This brain wasn't hiding and it wasn't a brain. It has been my experience that these apparitions are nothing more than parasites looking for a host. Let it go.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I'm seeing blue moments, more than red...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I've been checking the graph since this thread started, and for the last few hours it's been basically all blue. (I think sometimes the dot has trouble loading the right color, like it doesn't calculate the correct in-between colors all that reliably and defaults to grey, I don't think it has a bearing on the data...) Anyway, regarding the last few hours of blue, I'm going to speculate that such a trend is far from ordinary. Can anyone think of any explanations why such would be the case besides a global consciousness event? Does anyone have a heightened sense of awareness or oneness or knowingness? For those of you in the global consciousness circle, do you have any guidance on how we can gear our thoughts/energy toward raising our collective consciousness level? I'm really curious, and I want this thread to keep going, there's been a lot of good discussion here!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I can only speculate, but think it may have a little to do with the creation of this thread, and the fact that some people are excited and spreading the word. I've personally plastered this of facebook, mentioned a group focus here on this thread, and have told some friends.

You can take this any which way, but I used to do a lot of meditation, and it seems that many on ATS have as well. Perhaps focusing on a shared intention amongst experienced practitioners of meditation is in fact keeping this in the blue. Some moments I'm spending thinking about the RNGer's themselves, and others about a hive mind all connected. Do whatever seems right for you, and let's see how long it stays blue.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I don't know guys, call me the skeptic comin to crash the party, but I still don't understand how those guys actually determined that a piece of machinery could read or be influenced by someone's mind and or presence. What if maybe... just MAYBE... these numbers are just the greatest case of coincedence ever?

From what I'm reading it looks like each of the generators only produce a 0 or a 1.... why wouldn't they do like 0 to 999? I think that would be a much bigger difference to see if they are somehow influenced to produce similar numbers. I just don't know how this stuff could possibly work...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Myollinir

Well, it could be just the greatest string of coincidence ever. Which is why they have been watching over at least a decade. If the "greatest string of coincidences ever" correlate strongly with world events, they may not be coincidences.

Its not a perfect system, and they acknowledge that. But there is enough there to convince them that they are measuring something real. And, I tend to agree with them.

And as to the why not measure 1-99 or something bigger, 0-1 is like a coin toss. Which is a primitive random generator. It should be sufficient for their purposes. Over the last couple days, whether this is the greatest string of coincidences or not, that data has been showing a LOT of long sustained moves from the "random walk" of green, when it would seem we should be seeing mostly green with some occasional moves from it. Instead, we are seeing virtually the opposite of what we would expect. IF I understand the theory correctly, and anyone who catches me messing it all up is welcome to correct me.

What I really dont understand is how it acts when it moves to blue. When it goes to red, it stays above the green for good periods, but when it moves to blue, the green lines are still visible. Perhaps if they are correct this is because we are still highly emotional, and the "emotional" response that has been moving it to red isnt actually going away at all, but rather is being competed with by a blue "focused thought or intent" element that is able to drag it the other direction for short periods? When it has moved back to red it seems it shoots back up there, with very little time spent in a transition.

I wish I had been following this prior to this event.
It makes it hard to compare what is going on when all you have seen are the anomalous periods.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So if there's agreement that the results are being impacted by something external, whether it be group consciousness or something else, then the numbers being generated aren't random, no? By definition at that point, the random number generators... aren't. They're measuring something, even if there isn't agreement about what that is.

The other alternative is that they are in fact generating random numbers, and whatever patterns appear to emerge are the spikes you'd expect to see with any random occurrence, given enough attempts over time. "Random" doesn't mean evenly distributed with no spikes. It means, sometimes there'll be even distribution, and sometimes not. Randomly.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I'm not sold on the concept. I think once there's enough concrete evidence to "prove" something's going on, you'll see the Random Number Generators referred to as something else. At that point, they're [insert concept name here] Meters.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It might help to think of it this way. The coherence factor is a measure of what we are focused on as a group. In the "red" we are stressed, in the "green" we are feeling normal and in the "blue" we are feeling good. The reason for the coloration can be seen this way. A bunch of kids have just gotten to a park to play, no games are being played yet as the kids are sussing each other out and trying to decide what to do - green dot. The kids finally get going and are about two hours into doing their own thing, playing, laughing, running and totally having freedom in their park reality - blue dot. Suddenly a kid falls from a tree and several of the mothers cry out and rush to the kid, he's not moving, all the play stops as everyone is focused on the fallen kid - red dot.

The collective focus' primarily on change, or things that can create change that is either unwelcome or unexpected. While this can be things like the oil spill, or a bomb, it is most often associated with solar energy. Times of intense solar energy will correlate to orange and red, and the absence of the energy tends to let the collective rest in green.

The wild shifts from red to green, occasionally from red to blue and back again, indicate times of stress and release of that stress. Sustained areas of blue, which are now very rare, indicated times when the collective is experiencing relief from any external stress. If you are feeling unusually wonderful, check to see if the dot is blue. If you are feeling just awful, no obvious reason why, the red dot may be in order as the collective is showing its will.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Well, from what the egg keeper told us, red doesnt mean negative emotion, or stress. It just correlates to emotion. He said it could be either elation or good feelings, or stressful feelings.

reply to post by kingdave

Originally posted by kingdave
RED is mostly emotion. Shock, horror, like Sept. 11th. Or Space Shuttle Columbia breaking up. Or elation at winning the World Soccer Cup.

BLUE is massive focused thought, as in lots of people focused on the same thing. Like the US Presidential election. Not necessarily emotional, but lots of attention payed to it.

The red blue "positive feelings negative feelings" thing is a little hard to shake, as we do tend to use red to symbolize "danger or bad."

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Any long term watchers care to comment on whether what we are seeing now seems to be returning to more "normal" behavior? It seems to be spending more time in green now.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just got home from a meeting after an all-day seminar on Qi-Gong.
Actually, it is 4 days long and today was day 3. We did an exercise at the end of the day that started around 4:30pm PST that is called "The Breathing Circle". The purpose of this circle is to band the healing intention of all people present (350 people today) to have a positive influence on our state, nation, world, universe, etc.

I find it quite interesting that the dot looks to have been blue during the time span we did this exercise. And now it appears to be red. It makes me wonder what this GCP will look like when they have this part of the seminar in a stadium with 2000+ people doing this cirlce.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

I wish there was a way to look at this graph, in this format for given periods of time, a week, a month a year, etc. And I also wish they had a time line. (Using UT or something) so we could look for daily fluctuation, (for example, is there more blue at certain times of the day? The couple days I have been watching, it seems like there is, more in the afternoon/early evening)

We know they have the data in this format, because we watch it scroll. It would be more relevant to the average watcher to be able to access it that way, and who knows? Maybe more eyes might pick up something significant in terms of correlation than the backwards event mining method.

At the very least, they could draw more attention to their project, if people could see more than just the one 24 hour period, because people like to speculate, (I know I do) whether we know anything about it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join