It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I keep an eye on the GCP every day so I'm used to seeing the various patterns that play out from day-to-day. Recently it's been showing an unnaturally large spans of high and very high network variance (which suggests an unusually strong universal 'coherence of thought'). This morning it is particularly skewed. Check it out:

GCP

All things being equal, it should have an equal distribution of 'reds' and 'greens'.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I was looking at mayan calendar items when i stumbled on this and connected it to the OP's thread

Look for yourself, it is al about consciousness

Although what is starting on 9.9.9 is only the build-up phase to the Ninth level, this date is nonetheless a very important focusing point since the timing of the continued preparations for the emergence of this level are of the essence. From this follows that the more practical projects that will start to manifest in the Cosmic Convergence, July 17-18 2010 as the name implies, will have to be based on an understanding that the very framework of the human existence and of consciousness will be dramatically expanded. The expansion of human consciousness is what will bring the socio-economic transformation at a time when the hardships of the old systems may be expected to be painfully felt also by nations that currently may been considered as wealthy. As the Ninth level is finally activated our identities will come to be defined in a much expanded spiritual framework.

here is the link to the article
www.calleman.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi there. I was quite interested in this project. I read through most of the stuff on the website but I still don't really understand how it works. Yesterday they announced on the news that the "oil from the spill is no longer leaking into the gulf" maybe the fluctuation was everyone breathing a sigh of relief. (I myself am sceptical and recognise that it is a temporary fix, but Fox isn't my preffered news source)
If you could be so kind as to explain to me how they collect the data and what it means, it would be greatly appreciated, as I find the idea intensely interesting!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's the noosphere stirring. Lend it your psychic strength, everyone!

The 2010 conscious convergence is coming in a couple of days:

www.realitysandwich.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I'll give you a very basic explanation. A rather large number of electronic devices are scattered all over the world and connected to the servers at Princeton University. These devices are call REG's (random event generators). They are electronic circuits that randomly generate 0's and 1's and are SUPPOSED to be completely immune from outside effects (these devices are normally used to do electronic testing).

In the earliest stages of the GCP (back in the 80s) it was found in laboratory experiments that people could statistically change the output of the device by concentrating on it. So, the originators of the projects decided to pepper these devices all over the world to see if they could pick up the same sort of global changes in thought energy (for lack of a better term). Statistically, any significant change in the collective output of these devices should be impossible. But clearly, it happens with regularity. If you read through their site you'll read about correlations to several major world events.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Woohw

Looks a bit like a few days before 9/11!

Hope that is not the case!

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So its phsycic energy? Can they tell if it is positive or negative? For example, I noticed that some of the more positive major events were green (most significant fluctuation?) whereas the more negative things were red. By no means was that across the board. Do they get significant read-outs for the "eggs" closer to place where events take place or is it across the board?
Did you find a correlation with the readings this morning and any significant event?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
So its phsycic energy? Can they tell if it is positive or negative? For example, I noticed that some of the more positive major events were green (most significant fluctuation?) whereas the more negative things were red. By no means was that across the board. Do they get significant read-outs for the "eggs" closer to place where events take place or is it across the board?
Did you find a correlation with the readings this morning and any significant event?

No one knows for certain what causes the fluctuations however the most common theory/explanation is that the consciousness of the masses affects the readings. I have read a theory that basically said that sub-conciously we are aware of either a positive or negative event before it happens and those thoughts affect the data given out be the REG's.

They can interpret whether its positive or negative by observing the bit given out at the time of the event. Essentially the REG's produce random streams of binary bits composed of 1's & 0's, by observing the large number of 0's say given out before 9/11 they can then deduce that 0's are negative thus 1's must be positive.

The red & green lines are simply graphical representations for the two binary bits 1 and 0, it makes reading the graphs alot easier!

As far as I know the eggs don't have stronger readings due to geographic location to the event taking place, its a global effect hence the name global consciousness project.

To the OP: thanks for renewing my interest in a topic I've not visited in a while, I believe there is a global consciousness and as you say, according to the eggs, it looks like something major is going to happen.

[edit on 16/7/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

It's psychic "energy" all right, but I wouldn't worry about whether it's positive or negative. The noosphere is struggling to be 'born', and we must help it. We must intend to add our individual psychic strength to the global consciousness, and we must hold that intention over the next couple of days.

"An intention to manifest unity-consciousness does not only serve to guide ourselves or our individual development, but also refers to the possibility to guide our civilization at large. A collectively shared intention held by a critical mass of people may start to live a life of its own and give direction to a wide variety of projects. If this is to happen, it is critical that the intention is authentically held and not from a desire to look good in our own eyes, or in those of our friends, teachers or gurus. Only an intention authentically shared by a critical mass of sovereign individuals will play a positive role for co-creating our future. Conscious Convergence means it is for people who are conscious of their intentions." -Carl Johan Calleman

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi.

Very interesting....

but, could someone please explain to me in layman's terms what exactly this thing measures? I'm not all that clear on the subject.

There is no such thing as a 'stupid question' right? lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Hi.

Very interesting....

but, could someone please explain to me in layman's terms what exactly this thing measures? I'm not all that clear on the subject.

MicroPK.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Hi.

Very interesting....

See above man ^^^

2nd line

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The 'eggs' SHOULD be outputting statistically equal numbers of 0s and 1s. There's no reason why it should be otherwise. And when all the 'eggs' (the network as a whole) are measured collectively there SHOULD be a statistically random output of 0s and 1s across the board which is represented as the color green. When there is a shift away from this probablistic 50:50 of 0s and 1s that's when the color goes away from green. If the shift away from random is the same network-wide then the color moves toward red. If there is a shift away from random but it's NOT the same (some are outputting larger numbers of 0s and some larger numbers of 1s) network-wide then the color moves toward blue.

There's no correlation between the colors and 'good' or 'bad' events. It only means that whatever force is acting on the eggs is acting in the same direction when the color moves to red and acting in differnt directions when it moves to blue. But any color other than green means the network output has shifted away from random (which technically is impossible).

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

DK... that's not really accurate. No correlation has evenr been made between 0's and 1's realtive to good/bad, positive/negative. The colors (as I explaind in my last post) indicate the direction of variation from random in the network. Shifts toward red are FAR more common than #s toward blue. The theory is that collectively we are precognitive. We have a sixth sense that something is about to happen. There have been lots of university studies for decades that bear this out. So, if something is 'up' all of our sixth senses will fire and that is what is effecting the output of the eggs. But again, there is no good or bad indicator here. Just that the collectively perceived significance of something is large enough to get all our sixth sense energies pumping. Could be something good, could be something bad but we're all tweaked by it and (usually) in-sync.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So looking at the 24 hour graph, the outputs you are referring to is the spike where it goes all the way into blue (significant on a mass scale) or the where it goes into red (group focus)?
Am I getting it yet?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Thank you!

So, what this 'device' (if I can call it that) measures, is the increasing amount of people that are using (consciously or subconsciously) their psychokinetic abilities? Or, the strength and frequency they are using it at?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by jtma508
But any color other than green means the network output has shifted away from random (which technically is impossible).

Here's what I don't understand - if it's a random output, why wouldn't it be not only possible, but expected, that the output would occasionally trend toward the red? I can see where having it head toward red and stay there would be statistically unlikely, but I'd assume deviations in both directions would be expected.

Much like flipping a coin. It's possible for it to come up heads 25 times in a row. You could flip 100 coins simultaneously, and it would be possible for them all to come up heads 25 times in a row. But eventually, you'd expect the outcomes to average out over time with increased attempts.

Maybe there's something here I'm not fully comprehending.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahrightMaybe there's something here I'm not fully comprehending.

The idea is you look for statistically significant deviations that roughly correlate with a large event that gets everyones attention. The larger the event, the larger the deviation.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

If you do the statistical math on flipping heads 25 times in a row you'll see the falw in your argument. Yes, there is variability within any random dataset. But that variability is a function of the number of data points and number of classes possible (classes in this case is either 0 or 1). When the population variance falls outside this statistic variance it is significant (by definition). The GCP statistics indicate a 'rolling' variance from the calculated allowed variance.

The device measures nothing. It is simply an electronic 'black box' that produces random 0's and 1's orginally designed for the testing of digital devices. It has no ability to measure or be externally adjusted. It just streams random 0's and 1's. Something external is somehow causing that stream to periodically deviate from random. All the data streams from all the devices are funelle into the servers at Princeton for measurement and analyses.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I understand what they're attempting to correlate (I think
), what I'm having a difficult time grasping is the assumption that there's any external tie-in that can be validly made. Especially tying it to "consciousness" when you could just as easily assume it was stellar perturbation or the activity of army ants in the Amazon. Very Chaos Theory only without the (apparent) deterministic component.

Worth the exercise to explore and attempt to explain, I think. There are some leaps that give me pause, though. Seems like a high-tech casting chicken bones situation.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join