It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all those vehicles go...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by butcherguy

How would you like to rent some airport space to do some flying out of?
Let me know, I will find one that is parked full of cars. Then you let me know how the takeoffs and landings are from the roofs of cars.

I just wanted to point out that Reynolds Airpark has 2 runways, one which is active for use by airport tenets use, the other is in poor condition and used for various other things, such as vehicle distribution, evidently.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EminenceofAeon
All this debating over what these cars are/who owns the land/what company exists or not is fine and dandy... but it still doesn't answer the question as to WHY google felt the need to 'erase' our little 'kia' friends.
Google didn't erase anything. They simply have newer imagery taken after the auto importer stopped leasing the space, so the vehicles are gone. The timing all matches up. Last image with the vehicles was taken on January 27, 2008. As of March, 2009 the company that owns the airport states that the importer is no longer a tenant, and images taken on March 30, 2010 show that the vehicles are gone.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I saw the pics of ll those trucks and semi tralers too. A frind had posted them on My Space. The certainly look edited out to me. But wouldn't you say they did a poor job of it? Maybe because I saw the before pics and so it's obvious to me what they are in the after pics. Thanks for posting. Very interesting. I'd like to know what they're up to.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Sorry for the wait I just about forgot what this topic was about.

However to the point:

Originally posted by Zaanny

Could you please explain the bleached looking spots where the vehicles used to be then if google didn't edit them out?
You left that out in my post you replied to.

The only other reasoning I can imagine, as stated in my previous post in the part you seemed to have ignored, is that it rained before they moved all the vehicles and they moved them all so fast that the rain didn't have time to dry up AND then the google satelite just happened to have taken a refresher photo of the area.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yep moved thousands of cars in less time than it would take for the rain to evaporate...

Thats gotta be it....

Wait...

Where are all the wet tire marks from all those moving cars.... ?

NEXT!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

I have wanted to vent some thoughts about these edited UN vehicles and while I have some conspiratorial thoughts, I will share these with you because you have posted a thread that I can comment on with something I have been thinking about for a few days.

I saw the original video when the vehicles were first discovered. After a while when there were new videos on You-tube, I noticed that everyone was abuzz from the fact that people were saying they were gone. Of course like anyone else I asked myself, "where did they go?" It does look like they were edited out, but if they were physically gone, where to?

Well now that the video shows them edited out everyone thinks that there is a cover up. That may well be but there are other possibilities as well. I will share some of those ideas with you.

1. The original video could have been faked. It could have placed the vehicles into the image to give the appearance that they were there when it was just a trick played on us by those in government. In such a way they could create panic, confusion, discussion and concern. Well, that part worked really good. the internet was abuzz with these UN vehicles.

2. When the video showing the vehicles were gone or perhaps edited out, it was because "they were" edited out. It was done in a way that clearly shows editing. A poor edit job if you ask me. As such if the vehicles were never really present then they really didn't go anywhere because they were never there. Case closed.

3. This is the one idea that is the most far fetched and the most problematic.
The UN vehicles could have been there as spotted. There were thousands of vehicles and when someone spotted them by using Google, it opened a can of worms. Of course they were going to deny it, but to play that game, they would have to remove the vehicles or explain why they are there. Moving the vehicles is critical to proving they were never there.

When the video showing the UN vehicles were edited out, many thought it was just a CGI type of trick, but there are those that claim that the UN trucks were there and now they are gone. Where did they go? Who came and got them? How could they do that with literally ten thousand trucks to move? Why does no one remember seeing thousands of trucks being removed after being discovered? Well, I am going to give you an answer, but get ready, because it is indeed a unique answer.

Lets say that the UN vehicles were there and when spotted or discovered they reacted to move them. How did they do that? Well, I believe that they could have used a secret teleportation technology that allows for the teleportation of thousands of men for armies and if we can move armies, we can move their equipment with the same technology.

If the trucks were really there, they had to disappear without anyone seeing it be done. I believe they used secret technology that is being used by our government and we have seen the use of it by seeing tens of thousands of trucks disappear when witnesses claim they really were present. Since they disappeared, how did they do that without being seen?

To move tens of thousands of trucks would need an army of drivers or a team of drivers working day and night for months to move them, yet they disappeared overnight without so much as one witness to verify that they were moved other than the same witnesses claiming that they are now gone, vanished into thin air. This is what got me thinking about the looking glass technology and the Cube. It is that technology that can teleport people and things instantly to other locations.

Anyone who studies the Looking Glass and Cube technologies will hear or find that such technology is available and that the DOD would use it in a time of war to move divisions or Armies into battle without actually moving them.

Imagine such technology materializing a ten thousand man army and equipment in the blink of an eye. That's advantage and that's why it is secret.

Anyway, if the UN vehicles were really there and if they were really moved, the only way it could have been done overnight is by use of such secret technology. You can research the terms "Looking Glass and The Cube" if you are so inclined. Google and You-Tube will fill your cup.

I hope this has been helpful. Like I said, I had to vent these thoughts before I move on to other things.

Thanks again for the posting.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I saw the vehicles with my own eyes on google maps before they were edited out and a few weeks later after they were edited out.

I didnt watch a video...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EminenceofAeon
The only other reasoning I can imagine, as stated in my previous post in the part you seemed to have ignored, is that it rained before they moved all the vehicles and they moved them all so fast that the rain didn't have time to dry up AND then the google satelite just happened to have taken a refresher photo of the area.
Yeah, that doesn't make sense at all. More likely is that the vehicles acted as shield for dirt and rain, which collected around them. Thus, the spots aren't "bleached," the rest of the area is stained. This can happen in frequently used parking lots in areas that get rain:

Those images are from airport parking lots around Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville. The apparent "lightening" of the parking spots is not an unusual phenomenon or in any way indicative of some kind of image editing.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I saw the vehicles with my own eyes on google maps before they were edited out and a few weeks later after they were edited out.

I didnt watch a video...

They're not edited out. They have newer imagery. They're still there in the historical imagery you can view in Google Earth. As I've stated before, the newest images were taken after the auto importer that was leasing space moved out, so the vehicles aren't there. Check my post on the first page and you can see the imagery over time.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Sorry again for the delay -

Yup that explains it! It looks so much more pronounced when the cars have been there for years that it does look like smudging.

On the other hand, I wonder how often they update the street views since it still shows them there

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EminenceofAeon

I guess the street view is a might harder to edit cars out of?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hint to investigator wannabe, check who provide the image, which satellite, and when its "erased" which satellite. Later check who have access/control to this satellite, then perform cross link check satellite owner and cars/car park owner.

Now to make things even more interesting...if they really take out the cars, where did they send it ? Hint to debunk: Just answer container for export.
If its near a car factory that produce only white colored car that sells few hundred white colored car in few month, everything is easy.

@MaxBlack

I hope this is not the Looking Glass you mentioned,
its opensourced
Opensourced Looking Glass!

Conspiracy Sidetrack :
Hmmm maybe i can bring some kids to steal some white colored car later, with such big space, so many and such colour, nobody will notice if they lost 10 cars. The grays already ordered 20, they like it because its "cloned".

[edit on 23-7-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

I wasn't aware that they have separate Kia factories for each color that the car is available in.
Or do they make white cars at one factory and all the other colors at another one?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yea, thats the conspiracy, why all white ? If its protective cover, why random in-out ? It should be FIFO or LIFO not some random blank. Is there car factory nearby ? Who need and can afford so much same size car ? The mystery hickens (eery music as background)

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
Come on, somebody, go check and steal 1 of the car, see who actually holding the gun. Ok, ok, no steal, go throw some red paint on it then. Still no ? ok, just close the thread then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join