It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all those vehicles go...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Really?

Sounds like you work for a pretty messed up outfit. The company that I work for is listed EXACTLY under what service we perform, not something else. If it was listed incorrectly, we would have it corrected. Apparently your company is aware that you are listed incorrectly and choose to do nothing about it?

Seems strange. Or maybe someone is being disingenuous?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by butcherguy

He was a trained military pilot. I don't think it's unusual for them to enter the private sector as test pilots.
Just wanted to bring this to your attention, since you have recently posted that you it wasn't a test flight. What do test pilots do? Crash military type surveillance planes, apparently. The flight was listed as 'instructional'.

Fact is, the military guy was not a 'test pilot', he was a combat pilot. He was a Chief Warrant Officer that was involved in the Blackhawk Down fiasco in Somalia.

Google it if you don't believe me. He was a combat pilot in Special Forces.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Or maybe there are a million stupid third-party company directories and I couldn't care less where we're listed on them when they want to charge you money to get an updated listing. We're on Google and Yahoo Local and we've got plenty of business to go around so I see no need to go correct listings on piddly little websites.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

He was retired from the military. He continued to work as a pilot in the private sector. This is not unusual.

A test pilot tests airplanes. Clearly, Pegasus had need for pilots to test the aircraft they were modifying. Does that mean every flight a "test pilot" goes on is a test flight? Of course not. He'll have other duties, as well. Maybe he wasn't a "test pilot" even. Who knows? It's just not odd for a military pilot to continue to work as a pilot.

You're REALLY digging to find something odd here. And we've veered way off the vehicles thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The odd is staring you right in your face.

This is an old Navy base, with an airfield.

It has a company that has flown planes there.

They don't really need to fly planes, I suppose, seeing as they can fill the place with Kias that have nowhere to go.

When they do fly planes, they fly super quiet surveillance planes that were built, according to the manufacturer, for the DEA and the Coast Guard. They don't own the planes though.

The plane that crashed was owned by a company that, if you google them, can only be found in internet listings of ACCOUNTING firms.

The military pilot that was killed in the crash was former Special Forces.

You see nothing odd here, so please go back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Pegasus doesn't own the airport. They operate out of it. They have nothing to do with the Kias. You know how many business operate out of airports? Lots and lots.

They were modifying a plane for a company of unknown business that's probably not even operating anymore. Who knows why. But a company hiring another to modify a plane for some special purpose isn't that unusual, either.

Ex-Special Forces people are still mortals and are even capable making fatal mistakes.

There would have to be some overwhelming evidence that something odd is going on for me to think this is anything but normal business. And yet there isn't any evidence. Take any other plane crash and I bet you can weave some kind of half-baked conspiracy theory around it, too.

But thank you for insulting me, applying I'm "asleep." For someone that's asleep, I sure did a bunch of research for you, pulling up news stories and crash reports you couldn't find.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If you google the company name where I work. our website comes up.

Google the name of the company that owned the plane, you get the correct address, but the only way to reference what they do is where you find them. On lists of accounting firms.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Pegasus doesn't own the airport. They operate out of it. They have nothing to do with the Kias. You know how many business operate out of airports? Lots and lots.

They were modifying a plane for a company of unknown business that's probably not even operating anymore. Who knows why. But a company hiring another to modify a plane for some special purpose isn't that unusual, either.

Ex-Special Forces people are still mortals and are even capable making fatal mistakes.

There would have to be some overwhelming evidence that something odd is going on for me to think this is anything but normal business. And yet there isn't any evidence. Take any other plane crash and I bet you can weave some kind of half-baked conspiracy theory around it, too.

But thank you for insulting me, applying I'm "asleep." For someone that's asleep, I sure did a bunch of research for you, pulling up news stories and crash reports you couldn't find.
Thanks, if you read much, you will see that I mostly debunk things like this.

If you keep reading, you will see that I gave up on this quite some time ago, was just reminded of it and rehashed some of it. So if I felt like it I would look some more.

How would you like to rent some airport space to do some flying out of?
Let me know, I will find one that is parked full of cars. Then you let me know how the takeoffs and landings are from the roofs of cars.

I 'IMPLIED' that you were asleep, You are quite welcome.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And you've called them? Is the business even still operating? The accident was 12 years ago.

And perhaps that address is just for the accounting department of a larger business. Makes sense you list the address of where you do the financial part of your business on the registration. If you can find Doyle Henderson Associates now and figure out what they do, you might be able to place a big missing piece of your puzzle.

But even IF they are an accounting and financial services company, that doesn't mean anything. They could be the owners because, as I said before, they are financing the plane for someone or the plane is leased by someone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And here's a list where they are listed under "Security Systems Services:"
www.tyloon.com...

So *that* one is wrong and the one that lists them as accountants is right?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

And you've called them? Is the business even still operating? The accident was 12 years ago.
They could be the owners because, as I said before, they are financing the plane for someone or the plane is leased by someone else.
I have tried.
I don't get an answer. The name is still current in the phone book for Forest Hills, NY.

You blame me for reaching. To say that the accounting firm listed as the owner of the plane was financing the plane is pure conjecture on your part.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
How would you like to rent some airport space to do some flying out of?
Let me know, I will find one that is parked full of cars. Then you let me know how the takeoffs and landings are from the roofs of cars
Uh, if you look at the Google Earth imagery, they've always had at least on well maintained (and used) runway there that was not used for vehicle storage.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

And here's a list where they are listed under "Security Systems Services:"
www.tyloon.com...

So *that* one is wrong and the one that lists them as accountants is right?
Actually, the first part of it says business services, which accounting would be a part of.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I suggest you look up the word "hierarchy." They're specifically listed in Security Systems Services. I can't think of any organizational method where that would encompass accounting firms.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Cool, a company has some vehicles now they don't. How come nobody posts the real Google censored areas? There numbers are increasing dramatically. Imagine how much money they get to hide the pot fields in Mexico. If terrorists want to hid a faculty, they pay Google.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I suggest you look up the word "hierarchy." They're specifically listed in Security Systems Services. I can't think of any organizational method where that would encompass accounting firms.
Sorry, you are correct! Been a long day. But if they are security systems services, it makes it more interesting for me.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.thelivingmoon.com...

"Deceased" ATS Member jkrog08

Pegasus Research Consortium

Website States that other members of this Research Consortium are members of ATS...

This may be where the Pegasus folks are getting thier info from... ???

I'm not too sure the two are related, however both are involved in imagery and in intelligence research...

One has gotta wonder....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
All this debating over what these cars are/who owns the land/what company exists or not is fine and dandy... but it still doesn't answer the question as to WHY google felt the need to 'erase' our little 'kia' friends.

The only thing I can think of that would leave faded spots where the cars were parked is if it rained while they were there and then before it dried out they moved all of the vehicles - which is possible but I doubt that theory very much.

Debate was good for a distraction from that question though =].

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

To play devils advocate a moment.

Look carefully at the 2007 photo in the empty area of the lot, same blotches but less distinct. The sun also ages and wears tarmac, this combined with a rain event (aged tarmac more absorbent) could easily create the effect we are seeing here.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Just to bring back the main question into view (and reaching my 20th post).

Why somebody take the pain to browse and locate the damn picture, put up photoshop, zoom to almost pixel level, airbrush it, and put up for display knowing that 99.9999% of earth wont view it ?
Its just rows of cars, not UFO waving hi, yet they alter my fav pic.

Try the stunt yourself:
Find/look for file aXXXX1.gif (X can be anything and any width) in your browser cache, edit it by adding 2x2 pixel, save, and upload. You are cursing before its done, and yet we have this wierd pic.

Interesting indeed.
Hmm how much to erase my house from google maps eh ? I want a pink coloured dot only. nothing fancy.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by RainCloud]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join