It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all those vehicles go...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I know where they all went.....

KIA dealerships

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

My first question for you would be " Are you colorblind?".

I see something very different than the google photos.

Notice anything about the vehicles in the google shots? Like totally white? Like how they are all apparently exactly the same model?

I see roof-racks on SOME of the vehicles in your photos, none on the google shots.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Look at how the white wraps cover the roof and hoods. When photographed from above, they're going to appear all white because you can't see the sides of the vehicle.

There's simply not enough resolution in the photos to be able to make out the roof racks. It just blends in with the edges of the vehicles.

As for being uniform, look at this:

Looks like a few different models there. Third row from the left, second row down looks like a sedan to me (you can see the rear windshield). First row from the left, third row down is missing the white film on its hood. Fifth row from the left, first row down is clearly narrower than fifth row from the left, forth row down.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Okay. I personally don't believe that UN vehicles were ever there. Sorry about the colorblind crack.

I am mostly a debunker on these kind of things......

But everything doesn't add up for me with the Pegasus outfit. Did you look at the post with the aircraft crash? I do believe that Pegasus may be either CIA connected or a cover for them.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I have no idea about Pegasus. When did they take up residency of Reynolds Air Park? Was it after March, 2009? Because in that PDF I linked to, written in March 2009, they said the Kia importer was no longer a tenant. Is it possible Pegasus came in after that, and the vehicles have nothing to do with them?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Pegasus has been there since at least before February of 1998. They are still there.
Pegasus is also connected with off shore drilling.

Check out this post and the links, you will see what I mean.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So they seem to be an aircraft services company. Among their services offered is aerial photography. The SA 2-37A is reconnaissance aircraft. Not too surprising a company that offers aerial photography would have one.

As for why the plane was owned by a accounting firm, there are any number of reasons. They could have financed the plane for Pegasus. The owner of the accounting firm could have purchased the plane as an investment and leased it to Pegasus. Etc, etc, etc.

EDIT: After some Googling, I found this news story: jacksonville.com...

The crash killed Glenn Burns of Orange Park and Michael Goffena of Tennessee, pilots for Pegasus Technologies Inc., which tests and manufactures aircraft equipment at Reynolds Industrial Complex. The company is located across the street from the marina on Florida 16.

Hicks said both men were highly qualified pilots and had flown the dual-control aircraft twice that day without problems, Hicks said.

Pegasus had been hired to test the $1 million aircraft and its systems for Doyle Henderson Inc., which acquired the plane from Schweizer Aircraft Corporation late last year. Schweizer custom-builds the aircraft for quiet, low-altitude reconnaissance. The Coast Guard is one of the primary customers for the aircraft.

And another: jacksonville.com...

Pegasus had been hired to test the experimental aircraft and its systems for Doyle Henderson Inc., said Jerry Poman, chief of administration for Pegasus Technologies.

Doyle Henderson Inc. purchased the SA 2-37A single-engine aircraft from the Schweizer Aircraft Corp on Nov. 3, according to FAA computer records. Schweizer custom builds the aircraft for quiet-mission, low-altitude reconnaissance, according to the company.

The government, including the Coast Guard, is the primary customer for the reconnaissance aircraft, according to Jane's All the World's Aircraft.

Pegasus has one government contract, but the testing that was being conducted on this aircraft was not government related, at least not yet, Poman said.

A Schweizer spokeswoman said the company was involved in the crash investigation and could not comment for the story.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by nataylor]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Approximately eight of those planes were built.

They were not really built for aerial photography, they were made for surveillance of people in real-time. That is why they were engineered to be relatively silent. Can't be heard above 2k feet.

The planes were made for the DEA and the Coast Guard for drug interdiction.

They were difficult to fly.

Why buy a silent plane that is very difficult to fly for the purpose of taking aerial photos?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

So they seem to be an aircraft services company. Among their services offered is aerial photography.
There are quite a lot of services offered by Pegasus.
Truck driving jobs.

Off shore drilling technology.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have tried calling Henderson Associates, the accounting firm many times, but never got through to them.

They must not need any customers.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I don't see anything about that on their web site: www.ptifl.com...

Also, see my edits above about the news stories.

I still don't see what any of this has to do with the vehicles,though.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I took note of your edits, thanks for the info.

I found this about Michael Goffena, he was Special Forces.

Link:

It may have nothing to do with the vehicles, I don't know.

Apparently was not poor, he owned a WWII vintage Boeing PT17....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Check here then:

Edit to fix link.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

He was a trained military pilot. I don't think it's unusual for them to enter the private sector as test pilots.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Check here then:

Edit to fix link.

Do you have anything that links this to the air services company? I don't see anything indicating they're part of the same organization other than they have a similar name.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

He was a trained military pilot. I don't think it's unusual for them to enter the private sector as test pilots.
So you believe that it sounds pretty much normal for a special forces trained pilot to be performing test flights for someone other than the aircraft manufacturer, specifically an accounting firm?

The NTSB report lists the flight as instructional, not testing. Who was training? The military-trained pilot?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You don't know it was an accounting firm. They are listed in some third-part directory in the accounting section. Doesn't mean that's what Doyle Henderson Associates did.

Here are the actual NTSB reports: www.ntsb.gov...

www.ntsb.gov...

He was familiarizing a newly hired pilot.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I can't recall where I saw it but I am certain that Reynolds airpark was listed as a place where rendition flights took place.
On the other hand if they were running rendition flights what better cover than to have a photoshopped image of the runways covered with cars? You can't land planes where there is no runway. What I'm saying is that the original google earth pics showing vehicles may have been intentional disinfo.
Oh, my head hurts! Too much conspiracy....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You don't know it was an accounting firm. They are listed in some third-part directory in the accounting section. Doesn't mean that's what Doyle Henderson Associates did.

Here are the actual NTSB reports: www.ntsb.gov...

www.ntsb.gov...

He was familiarizing a newly hired pilot.
So it was not a test flight as previously stated?

ETA: Sorry I misread, They are found amongst two different internet listings that provide ACCOUNTING firms? If they are not an ACCOUNTING firm, then they are pretending to be one!

You ask why I think Doyle Henderson Assoc are involved?

Maybe because their address is the same as the aircraft owners name on the crash data.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I didn't say it was a test flight. I said the military guy was a test pilot. The NTSB report lists him as an "airline transport pilot." I have no idea what kind of classifications the FAA uses, but clearly it's not unusual for a military pilot to go to work for a private company as a pilot after he retires from the military.

And I didn't ask why you thought Doyle Henderson was involved. Clearly, they were the plane owner. What I'm saying is that you don't know exactly what business the Doyle Henderson Associates company was involved in. Just because they're listed under accounting in some yellow-pages like web site doesn't mean that their business was actually accounting. The business I work for is listed under Automotive in a number of web directories, yet we do video production.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by nataylor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join