It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 20: World Panic, day 1?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I, too, would like to see the list of cities.

This scary scenario reads like the premise for a season of 24. Hopefully there's a real life Jack Bauer to put a stop to this if it truly is about to come to pass otherwise.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Ariel]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

Predictions on a date
Doom, gloom and fate

July 20: World Panic, day 1?
Anybody believe me, anyone?

Either two things will happen
Of which I'm not really certain

Suitcases, nukes, russian forces
Sorry I don't have credible sources

But I'm telling you, trust me, believe me
This thread I want the whole world to see

Not to worry, Caveat Lector, since on the twenty first
I'll drink to you, a beer or two and quench my thirst !

Irrelevant reply to an irrelevant OP.

Good day.

~S.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Kind of like that.
The fissionable materials give off radiation constantly because they are decaying. Suitcase nukes are, by design, small and have a minimum amount of fissionable material and still have critical mass.

So, you are starting off with the minimum amount of material, which is constantly degrading to un-fissionable material. Most of the devices date from before 1970, so they have sat around for forty years, losing their potency.

Once the fissionable material has been reduced to less than critical mass, the explosives are all that go boom, no nuclear reaction. so it is just a dirty bomb.

That is bad, but not nearly as bad as a fission bomb.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
If you are wrong i think the OP should be banned.

No one forced you to make this prediction so the consequences are entirely on you.

That said if you are right you have my respect.

This logic will only stop people from posting dates. This just makes no sence to ban if wrong as we never will know if a post stopped TPTB from doing somthing.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Seems like the bombs are going off once a week in America sometime twice on a good week.

What i want to know is were are thy getting the Suitcases from nukes seem to be everywhere
should check and see if anybody's been buying a stack of Suitcases

God i love threads like this takes your mind off the real doom.

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Ahhh I see what you are saying but I figure they would make them to last a bit, plus wouldn't the halflife be like 50,000 years?
Halflife I really don't know but I understand the concept.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I understand that the old 'Russian' weapons used tritium, which has a half-life of twelve years.

I will look for more info on your questions, relying on my memory thus far.

Another problem is that some of the components of the devices(including batteries) either lose their charge, or can not take 40 years of neutron bombardment and still function properly(one of the main reasons that nuclear reactors wear out).

Apparently most nuclear weapon's plutonium will remain viable for 100 years, according to this:

The biggest problem is with metal degradation in the parts of the weapon that allow the detonation to occur.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector
It's with great disappointment that you have to read the following for it did not have to be.

July 20, 2010 either two things will happen. Israel will unitarily attack Iran or the decision makers will hold hands and agree to go ahead.

Here's what you don't know:

So CL are you going to tell or link to were the thing that we don't know but you seem to comes from:puz
r is this going to go on for twenty odd pages of chit chat and a sack full of flags & stars

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have no knowledge of which cities, I am sorry. Rest assured most will fail and alot will fail to do much damage whatsoever. They are small devices that require existing panic and fear to be most effective.

Divisions in races etc. Which is being driven now by the media (95% Satan)

This will not occur in 4 days but the start of which sure will.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

(This will not occur in 4 days but the start of which sure will.)

Can i ask yea something? what have yea got planed when this dosent come to pass, ie are yea going to disappear or what are yea going to say?
of course if this transpires ill be the first in line to say wow i was wrong!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

For those of you reading this that don't have knowledge of the Bolsheviks in Russia and where their support base came have no place replying to this thread. So please come up to speed first.

Please chaps, 30mins on the subject above, before posting yeh?

[edit on 16/7/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hello JIDF member #1543

www.thejidf.org...

or should i say #1492?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Information from the ubiquitous Wikipedia

The isotope plutonium-239 is a key fissile component in nuclear weapons, due to its ease of fission and availability

The most important isotope of plutonium is plutonium-239, with a half-life of 24,100 years.

Source

I think they may be viable for a year or two longer if they exist!

I don't think you could use Tritium as a weapon (explosive).

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

For those of you reading this that don't have knowledge of the Bolsheviks in Russia and where their support base came have no place replying to this thread. So please come up to speed first.

Please chaps, 30mins on the subject above, before posting yeh?

Your point being? You can't just keep spouting things like this without saying what you mean, and anyway I answered you but you have completely ignored my post. Once again are you refering to the "information" in the fabricated "Protocols of Zion" which suggested that the Bolshevik movement was run by Jews.

On the eve of the February Revolution, the Bolshevik party had about 10,000 members, of whom 364 were ethnic Jews

Source

Of course as usual Wikipedia follows the party line and discusses the involvement of Jews with it's usual biased slant that I have not been able to positively corroborate elsewhere yet.

From the same source:

According to the 1922 party census, there were 19,564 Jewish members of the Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total.

We are hardly building a case for blaming Bolshevism on the Jews here. Yes there are Jews in Russia. These days they are often in positions of great wealth. Shock horror, this is what Jews do well (without commenting on the rights or wrongs of it)

Look at this link for more information about the rise and decline of Bolshevism.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Yes, the plutonium would last, but the weapons probably will not function due to battery life and the degradation of metal parts because neutron bombardment for that many years would make them too brittle to function properly.

Sources that I have read state that tritium was indeed used in 'Russian' devices, at least the implosive ones(fat man design), not the impact design(Tall Boy design).

Very short maintenance cycles would, in any event, be required to keep such a device operational. While it is possible to produce a 10kt yield with a fairly light device i.e. slightly less than 100kg (220 lbs), using a minimum of plutonium to achieve critical mass, the device would require the use of tritium to increase the yield. Without proper and regular maintenance, the yield would within a couple of years, decline to minimal levels as the tritium degraded.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Hello JIDF member #1543

www.thejidf.org...

or should i say #1492?

The Jewish Internet Defense Force ?????

Now THAT was funny !!

Is this another...shall I say...let's see...hmmm...premonition...

I see you're from Australia. You see, I'm from Quebec, Canada. Not too many pro-israelis here my friend.

Now I'm curious as to what members #1543 & 1492 look like.

Nevertheless, I shouldn't have replied, right?

Bolsheviks in Russia...their support base...not a clue !

Mate, my apologies for not taking your prediction seriously.

But I'll be back on wednesday the 21st to rub it in.

Good day.

~S.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just don't understand,.. Why do they keep posting predictions?
Why,...... it is like the bug and the bug zapper and being the one that put the zapper up.
ya set it up to watch the bugs zzzzzzpppffffttt.... poof..
Well,.. the rest of us are watching you" the predictors" fly into the bug zapper
This has been the most entertaining few months here for me, watching sooo many closet seers crash in humility,..
There will be no event on or near the 20th..
OMG '
' Did I just make a prediction? Dam me..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I just came back from tomorrow and it was the same as every other day. crappy news on MSM, debunking and more predictions on here and oh yeah, the sun came up and went down.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
As an avid follower of prophecy and prediction on the net I would say I've seen a good 1000 doom dates set,not one has ever got one right or never will true doom like 9-11 not a one predicted the date,but the method was predicted,as for suitcase nukes unless you've got the codes what your holding is worthless.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well as iv said before never give a date , still its early over here, but i dont see many people panicking out an about, its late in Australia but no reports of panic there ether!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join