It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 20: World Panic, day 1?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It's with great disappointment that you have to read the following for it did not have to be.

July 20, 2010 either two things will happen. Israel will unitarily attack Iran or the decision makers will hold hands and agree to go ahead.

Here's what you don't know:

There's at least scores of small suitcase (in style) nuclear devices within the US and Europe.

These weapons were ransacked by an American agency from the Soviet break-up in the late 80's to early 90's.

This "agency" was long ago infiltrated by Jewish Americans loyal to Israel. Over the past 25 years this agency has become dominated by Israeli loyalists.

This agency ensured Mossad would get away with 911

Bush thought he made the best choice by delaying any such Iranian attack, while his scientists find a solution to locating the embedded nukes

No solution has been found, Obama still says no to Israel, tries to remove their influence in Washington. Too late the decision has been left to Israel by the former administration (Bush)

These weapons were planned to go off to secure Russia as the new world leader and to lay groundwork for an Islamic State in Europe. However Bush changed this and played his masters very well. Now any such state wont be possible until at least 2025, most likely 2035.

For those of you reading this that don't have knowledge of the Bolsheviks in Russia and where their support base came have no place replying to this thread. So please come up to speed first.

Make no mistake that those that live off others work (basically the Federal Reserve) have shifted sides to Russia purely because of skyrocketing prices and demand for fuels (oil, gas etc) and that the trade vacuum is maximum. BTW the Russians are ten times easier to control by media as they were and in many ways still are communist, us in the west are now too free by the internet.

The start of this plan will succeed but rest assured the result will fail for one reason. Similar to Britain developing radar during WW2, one man will debunk their plan through sheer brainpower, innovation and science.

[edit on 16/7/10 by Caveat Lector]

[edit on 16/7/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
how'd you come up with this prediction?

any sources or is this your own theory?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector
July 20: World Panic
July 20, 2010 either two things will happen. Israel will unitarily attack Iran or the decision makers will hold hands and agree to go ahead.

What's your source for this information? How did you even come up with it? Random pick or "my sources are secret" thing?

If there is none then this should be in predictions forum.

Only reason anyone would even want to consider reading your post is due to the weasel "Panic" word in title.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, people get banned for making false predictions. So, enjoy your last couple of days on ATS. Unless you're right of course.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I agree with ost things you are saying but where did the date of July 20th come from?

Only 4 days to go, might stock up on food / water just in case?

If you can't provide a reasonable explanation for this date, then as another poster said, you will get banned from ATS as we have had hundreds of so called crystal ball gazers on here spouting nonsense!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

Well theres certainly alot of activity around that area and of course UAE are mentioning that they may support the US which would mean that the US would have base of attack.

The only problem I have with this is our good old friends Russia and China the USA would be crippled if China stopped introduced a trade embargo because of its gung ho approach.

OP - Maybe you should change the wording of this thread so it doesn't sound like you have been given the information that way it will change the tone of the thread from being a cert to something which won't get you benned after the 20th.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
If I'm not mistaken, people get banned for making false predictions. So, enjoy your last couple of days on ATS. Unless you're right of course.

July 20 marks the 6th Av. We're at the peak vs decline for Jewish sympathy. The internet has brought about the truth as their 96% infected information will be cleaner than ever when many small news agencies replace the ONE or TWO big ones (uhm propagander is what we called it when the Germans did it)

They will use this as justification for "never again".

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

MMmmm …. 20th …. Hmmmm lemme….. aah no 20th is a bad day, can I reschedule please?
I have some errands to do that day plus Tuesday is a bad day for a holocaust as there will be an optimum number of people… oooh yeah that’s right never mind 20th will be good.
Thanks for the heads up.
Remember folks for the optimum holocaust do it on a Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday as everyone will be at work.
Too many people take 3 day weekends with a Monday or Friday off.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If you are wrong i think the OP should be banned.

No one forced you to make this prediction so the consequences are entirely on you.

That said if you are right you have my respect.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector
Here's what you don't know:

There's at least scores of small suitcase (in style) nuclear devices within the US and Europe.

Eh? Old news and not proven anyway.

These weapons were ransacked by an American agency from the Soviet break-up in the late 80's to early 90's.

Says who? Source please

This "agency" was long ago infiltrated by Jewish Americans loyal to Israel. Over the past 25 years this agency has become dominated by Israeli loyalists.

Again no source. Which agency?

This agency ensured Mossad would get away with 911

Speculation as yet unproven.

Bush thought he made the best choice by delaying any such Iranian attack, while his scientists find a solution to locating the embedded nukes

I take it you were party to the workings of the Bush administration then in order to know this?

No solution has been found, Osama still says no to Israel, tries to remove their influence in Washington. Too late the decision has been left to Israel by the former administration (Bush)

Osama, or did you mean Obama? I can't imagine that Osama bin Laden would have any influence on the decision if he is still alive.

These weapons were planned to go off to secure Russia as the new world leader and to lay groundwork for an Islamic State in Europe. However Bush changed this and played his masters very well. Now any such state wont be possible until at least 2025, most likely 2035.

Russia may well be the next world leader, but I can assure you they would not have a great love of an Islamic State in Europe. Perhaps you had better read up on your history.

For those of you reading this that don't have knowledge of the Bolsheviks in Russia and where their support base came have no place replying to this thread. So please come up to speed first.

By this throw away remark I have to assume that you are referring to the allegation that the Jews were behind Bolshevism, however this was a tenet of the "Protocols Of Zion" - a document that has been proven to be a fabrication. Again perhaps you had better read up on your history.

Similar to Britain developing radar during WW2, one man will debunk their plan through sheer brainpower, innovation and science.

Could you please explain this statement?

[edit on 16/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Since you know the day, any chance you know which cities the 'in style' devices are hidden in?

If so. do you think you could post a list. If you don't want too many people to know (causing a panic or whatnot) just U2U it to me, I promise I won't tell anyone!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Oh, Puterman!

Asking for sources? You are so ATS!

I just want the list of cities to be bombed, so I can run away, with my hands up in the air, screaming my head off.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok ,your prediction will be put in the pile and if this happens you will be hunted down by federal agents who will want to know how you knew,so gather a small overnight bag, say goodbye to your loved ones and run like hell. If you are confident of this claim then please release all the details,you know you want to.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Aaaaaaa well nothing is going to happen because a date has been given, i always relax when a date is given it never comes to pass!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wow, amazed to see how many forum police we have...
Why dont you let the mods decide whats to be banned and what not?
Or is this feeling of power that drags you all?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Probably more like a feeling of deja vu "all over again"(thank you Yogi Berra).

Like DCDave says, we are safe, a date was given.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You have assumed that the US does not have suitcase nuclear weapons in any or all countries mentioned in your post.

Could it be that we are way ahead of that, and quite secure?

What if the world stability is due to the leaders of the world knowing that we have the nuclear weapons in their major cities?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Something else to think about is that the suitcase nukes are supposedly all very old and probably not even viable weapons(fission-wise) anymore.

Who knows, but that is something that has been bandied about. Why would the terrs still be tryiong to get their hands on fissionable material if they already have the bombs?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Wow, amazed to see how many forum police we have...
Why dont you let the mods decide whats to be banned and what not?
Or is this feeling of power that drags you all?

They are not asking for a ban. Those of us who have been on this site for a while have seen people get banned for perpretrating hoaxes. They are warning the OP that he needs to change his wording to avoid a ban.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Old nukes? not viable?
Are you suggesting like they would putt out like a battery?
Really, I am kind of confused now.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join