It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAE Ambassador Says Country May Back A US-Israeli Attack On Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

UAE Ambassador Says Country May Back A US-Israeli Attack On Iran

The U.A.E. may be about to support the U.S. and Israel in their rumored plans to attack Iran, according to reports from Der Spiegel.

The U.A.E.'s ambassador to the U.S., Yousef Al Otaiba, recently expressed his concerns that the costs of having Iran be a nuclear power were too high for his country, and worth the costs of going to war with the country:

But, he added, "if you are asking me, 'Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran,' my answer is still the same. We cannot live with a nuclear Iran. I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the U.A.E.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev recently expressed his concerns that Iran was close to building a weapon, after Iran announced it had 20 kilograms of 20 percent enriched uranium.

This will only lead to growing worries over the plans of both the U.S. and Israel regarding war with Iran.

Source

We all know the war with Iran is coming whether tomorrow, or in the up and coming months. I'm not going to make any predictions other than show my concern for the 'growing worries' that we all are feeling towards this whole situation.

That quote above [by the U.A.E.'s ambassador to the U.S - Yousef Al Otaiba] is pretty disturbing, as he pretty much straight up says the cost of war is worth it compared to having a nuclear Iran.

Who knows what is really going on in the minds of those in power - All I know is I want to get the hell out of dodge before the SHTF, but because our government likes to hide their plans from us and/or throw dis-info at us, we are unable to prepare for anything. The only way to prepare is to always be prepared really.

If this has been posted already, mods please delete. For some reason when I search before posting nothing ever comes up and then I come to find out that it's been posted already, so forgive me if this article has been posted previously.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
A strong statement indeed. I think some form of physical action (ie not sanctions) is inevitable, but when is anybodys guess.

With so many nations seemingly backing military action, how is it all going to go down ? Could we see the US & its allies fighting alongside the Russians, & where could that lead ?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No one has anything to say about this? The above poster is right, this is a bold statement to make. I'm surprised you all don't have any responses...?

new topics

join