It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnia About to Explode Again?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just wow. I work with a Bosnian from Mostar. His family was ousted from their homes by the Croats and their men were abducted and women and children raped. His parents home to this day is STILL occupied by Croats. They have been fighting the legal route for years to get their home back but have of yet been unsuccessful. Mostar is separated by a river in the middle, strung full of bridges. The war from what I understand started in Mostar with the destruction of one of the bridges. From what my friend tells me, the war actually started between Serbs and Croats over a stupid basketball game. Two players one from each team were best friends but by the time the war started they couldn't even speak to each other. And the sad part is, the Bosnians were caught between them.

Now, the question I have is this; are the Bosnian Muslims that did this heinous act part of the still occupying Croats or were they actual Bosnians? I will speak to him tomorrow and see what he says about all this.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Info for oozy,
Mass graves?

Srebrenica massacre

Muslims were ethnicly cleansed in Bosnia, all in front of Dutch UN soldiers.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Bosnia should never had become a country in the first place, the same deal with Kosovo...the whole region is ruled by Western Hypocrisy.

It was well known the Muja-hadeen soldiers were flying into Bosnia during the conflict and fighting for the Bosnian Muslims, but a blind eye was turned because the West saw a lesser enemy fighting a greater one (Serbs)

You reap what you sow......

Bosnia and Kosovo have been allowed to become nations in the middle of the Balkans the very same way Israel was allowed to become a state in the heart land of the Middle East.

Yes, the area will one day light up again......I wonder if the west will see the error of their ways.....I doubt it thou.

Seems that you are not best with either history nor current events.

Kosovo never was country where Bosnia existed as Kingdom in the middle ages. (there are trade documents dating back into 12th century) Bosnia as country tried to stop Ottoman invasion and similar to 20th century was left to fight alone against much bigger enemy. This all happened centuries before discovery of Australia for example, and now you gonna tell us that it never should become a country? *which it already was centuries ago*.... very interesting.

I doubt this area will light up again. At least it will not as long as USA has interest in the country.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join