It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnia About to Explode Again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I found this news from my trusted soruce, and you can thank 1st bush and bill clinton for destorying the region.

Bosnian Muslim couple, Minel and Martina, were attacked in their car by a mob of Bosnian Muslims who idetify themselves as the Sharia Police. Minel and Martina were in their car when a two dozen – or so – Bosnian Muslims, witnesses say, attacked their car and begun beatng on it, while others beat the Muslim man whose head was later stitched in the hospital. Minel and Martina were in their car in the city of Mostar when shouts “C’mon, C’mon… Hit them, Hit them” were suddenly shouted and 2 dozen Muslim men attacked them. The woman, in fear, was dragged away while the man was being beaten. During the beating of the man, a Muslim in the group shot from the gun. Police has found 7.65 mm discard. Police says that this is the first time that they have seen the action of the so-called Sharia Police in Mostar. After all ethnic Serbs have been killed in Mostar, the city is divided between the Croat and Bosnian Muslim half. Bosnian Croats are subserviant to Bosnain Muslims who rule over Croats. Some Bosnian Croats want their own entity inside Bosnia.

Bosnian Croats want their own entity inside Bosnia.

Funny how the artlice i saw in my soruce stated that some want, but yet if you go to bosnia right now you might feel the atmosphere of war in some areas.

Just a pointer

After all ethnic Serbs have been killed in Mostar by Muslims durning the war , the city was left divided

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

FAIL!!!

I advice you read more, and advice stay away from FOX news, and those websites.

Visiting too much hate websites because you can't do your own thinking.

Do you even know what happened in Bosnia?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hmmm... i smell propoganda for reasons yet unkown.

i served in Bosnia during the war. Although i am unfamiliar with this city in question this just sounds like a random attack blown out of preportion, maybe to stir up racial tensions to gain support in Europe for a looming attack on Iran..

Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The whole region is a smoldering powder keg.

There is still a lot of resentment and hatred.
It will probably take generations for the scars to heal.

The last thing the region needs is the rise of Islamic fundamentalism to add to the many tensions already present.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Just so you know the whole war was staged, the media reporters came in the country just day before the war started, i have my trusted soruces.

FAIL!!! I advice you read more, and advice stay away from FOX news, and those websites. Visiting too much hate websites because you can't do your own thinking. Do you even know what happened in Bosnia?

Ahh yes oozyism your the person who supports the Islamic radical aganda, i know what really happend in the country, dont try to say that serbs are killers because they are not ones who first started the war.

I have alots of soruces.
So your propoganda wont work on me.

Maybe you could exlpain to me what has islam brought to bosnia? after all the country has the highest unemployment rate.

After the war middle eastern leaders gave to the new muslim leaders billons of dollars in us cash, they claimed & promised the money would be used to create jobs and healthcare centers and other buildings for the bosnian people.

But saldy they never made such promise the money was for the creation of the all new mosques you might see now in bosnia.

@Master Shen long
From what year?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Yea i know the war was staged.... All though i didnt at the time. Found out just after 911 would you believe?

I was in Banja Luka during 96/97 so things had calmed down a bit by then but the poop was still flying about.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Bosnia should never had become a country in the first place, the same deal with Kosovo...the whole region is ruled by Western Hypocrisy.

It was well known the Muja-hadeen soldiers were flying into Bosnia during the conflict and fighting for the Bosnian Muslims, but a blind eye was turned because the West saw a lesser enemy fighting a greater one (Serbs)

You reap what you sow......

Bosnia and Kosovo have been allowed to become nations in the middle of the Balkans the very same way Israel was allowed to become a state in the heart land of the Middle East.

Yes, the area will one day light up again......I wonder if the west will see the error of their ways.....I doubt it thou.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I don't see how 'The West' can get the blame for the nightmare that is The Balkans.

There are that many factions, religions, ethnic groups etc fighting for their own interests 'The West' has had to try make some sort of peace; it was never going to b able to please everyone.
'The West' never initiated the killing, it started after the fall of communism which had kept all the different groups in check.
Left unchecked chaos ensued.
'The West' tried to bring about peace.
Of course mistakes were made but it is / was a very complicated situation with no easy solutions.

The problem lies with very few of the concerned parties being willing to live in peace with their neighbours.

It seems so easy, and de rigueur here on ATS to blame 'The West' for everything.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The West sponsored Croatia and Slovenia secceeding from Yugoslavia, especially Germany. The US's illegal declaration of Kosovo as independant state and cutting it away from Serbia so they can build a base there and still have a foothold in Europe is hypocricy to the highest degree.

Red Cross complacency in attrocities in Croatia that have never been fully investigated.

United Nations turning a blind eye to killings depending on which side it was to further their cause in the region.

Yugoslavia was destined to be broken up from early on. The West couldnt have Yugoslavia as it was with its historical ties to Russia in the middle of Europe and and EU.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Just so you know the whole war was staged, the media reporters came in the country just day before the war started, i have my trusted soruces.

The Bosnian War was staged?

Better tell that to my Serb and Croat friends who's families were killed in it..

Some people on this site are retarded.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

There were no easy answers and no matter what decisions were made it would never have pleased everyone, unfortunately confrontation was inevitable as the hatred is long standing and very bitter.

Nothing much has changed.

To blame 'The West' for all the world's ill's seems quite fashionable at present.
I suppose those that pulled the trigger bear no responsibilty?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

No , it happened all right , just that the true version the was glossed over by the msm (mainstream media ) , the serbs were vilified. Now the chickens clinton and his cronies hatched are coming home to roost , they destabalized the area and supported islamic insurgents with radical leanings. Osama bin ladin part 2 , 3 , 4 infinitum are going to be coming from this area of the world. Now the innocent will suffer , thanks alot Clinton , you fuddled another one.
Cold war , fascism , jihad and crusade don't mix , everyone gets screwd. Hey , maybe I'll ad that to my siggi

[edit on 16-7-2010 by De La Valletta]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Would you care to share some of the evidence , I like to learn everything I can about this travesty.

The Balkan wars and sudan really stir my wrath.

[edit to add]
Hey folks don't forget to star and flag.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by De La Valletta
reply to post by Dermo

No , it happened all right , just that the true version the was glossed over by the msm (mainstream media ) , the serbs were vilified. Now the chickens clinton and his cronies hatched are coming home to roost , they destabalized the area and supported islamic insurgents with radical leanings. Osama bin ladin part 2 , 3 , 4 infinitum are going to be coming from this area of the world. Now the innocent will suffer , thanks alot Clinton , you fuddled another one.
Cold war , fascism , jihad and crusade don't mix , everyone gets screwd. Hey , maybe I'll ad that to my siggi

Ohh Jesus, the Serbs killed thousands of innocent unarmed men, made them bend on their knees then shot them blank point dead.

This is even caught on tape.

I don't know whether it was the UN, or EU which allowed this to happen, they came and said they will protect the Muslims, but when they saw Serbs coming, they all ran like little rats they are. Left unarmed Muslim men and women unprotected and we all saw the damn results.

The mass graves anyone?

All they have left is their damn shoes, a way to identify them.

It is one thing to justify war, then it is another to justify the killings of innocent people.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oozy , calm down . Where did I justify the killing of innocent people? Nowhere did I do that. Just saying there was more to this war than meets the eye. And yet we both agree that clinton and co did a class job of mucking this up.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Also there are two sides to this story , I would like to hear both.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

The Bosnian War was staged?

Better tell that to my Serb and Croat friends who's families were killed in it..

Some people on this site are retarded.

Thank you!
Reading this thread got my blood boiling.
Has nobody ever heard of Srebrinica??? Come on people, ATS is suppose to DENY ignorance. Read up about it:

Genocide at Srebrinica

The Bosians were getting slaughtered for 2-3 years, then the UN finally started bombing and within a week Serbia started crying surrender.
The Serbian leaders/general "were indicted by the International Criminal Trial for the Former Yugoslavia for their alleged direct responsibility for the atrocities".

There are huge amounts of Bosnian refugees in St. Louis and they have my full respect. They are some of the most responsible and hard-working people in the South City neighborhoods.

ETA Where is your "source" OP? You say you have one but you don't give a link....

[edit on 16/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

Not really the other sides story, but here is a different perspective:

How well do you people who scream "Srebrenica Genocide!", know about the conflict in Bosnia?

Are you aware that Srebrenica from the onset of the war in 92 was a Muslim stronghold?
Are you aware that Muslim paramilitary forces attacked surrounding Serb villages on a constant basis?
Are you aware of the thousands of Serbs killed prior to Srebrenica being declared a UNsafe area in '93?
Are you aware that after Srebrenica was declared a UN safe area, attacks from muslim forces on surrounding serb villages continued?
Have you heard of Naser Oric, the commander of the muslim forces?
Did you know he slaughtered between 1000 (low estimate) - 5000 (high estimate) serbs, of whom a majority were civilians?
Are you aware that when I say slaughtered, I mean slaughtered - throats slit, beheadings, stomachs ripped open, empaled on wooden sticks etc?
I could go on, but I hope you get the picture.

Now imagine the Serb troops who have had to clean up Oric's mess over 3 years. Imagine seeing family members burned to death, empailed on wooden sticks, with their throats slit. Imagine the anger. Imagine their hate.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by facetoface
reply to post by De La Valletta

Not really the other sides story, but here is a different perspective:

How well do you people who scream "Srebrenica Genocide!", know about the conflict in Bosnia?

Are you aware that Srebrenica from the onset of the war in 92 was a Muslim stronghold?
Are you aware that Muslim paramilitary forces attacked surrounding Serb villages on a constant basis?
Are you aware of the thousands of Serbs killed prior to Srebrenica being declared a UNsafe area in '93?
Are you aware that after Srebrenica was declared a UN safe area, attacks from muslim forces on surrounding serb villages continued?
Have you heard of Naser Oric, the commander of the muslim forces?
Did you know he slaughtered between 1000 (low estimate) - 5000 (high estimate) serbs, of whom a majority were civilians?
Are you aware that when I say slaughtered, I mean slaughtered - throats slit, beheadings, stomachs ripped open, empaled on wooden sticks etc?
I could go on, but I hope you get the picture.

Now imagine the Serb troops who have had to clean up Oric's mess over 3 years. Imagine seeing family members burned to death, empailed on wooden sticks, with their throats slit. Imagine the anger. Imagine their hate.

Only part that you are forgetting is that so called 'stronghold' was very weak armed folks who didn't like to end up similar as people in northwest part of the country (Serbian forces made concentration camps and killed many at beginning of the war, back in 92, while Srebrenica genocide happened in 95.)

Also, don't forget that Serbs tried to kill everyone by blocking any kind of humanitarian help, and that a lot of people from surrounding cities and villages has found refugee in Srebrenica. Try to imagine not having anything to eat for days, and being constantly attacked, so no option to harvest anything.

From that don't be surprised by attacks on surrounding villages (which mostly were long time before that deserted) with more people looking for food then those holding weapons. (so called baggers, people with bags)

This part has to be quoted separately:

For 3 years of war total Serbian civilian casualties (estimate - that are reported) were just 4,075, so that number is completely wrong and part of Serbian media campaign to explain genocide. All surrounding are around Srebrenica was mostly deserted, except some old folks who did not like to move.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I found this news from my trusted soruce, and you can thank 1st bush and bill clinton for destorying the region.

After all ethnic Serbs have been killed in Mostar by Muslims durning the war , the city was left divided

Can you please state the source of this article??

Apparently someone killed 23-some thousand of people and nobody know of it.... (read more about Mostar at wiki)
edit on 12/7/10 by vietifulJoe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join